Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Final Charrie Topic!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

My Final Charrie Topic!  Empty
PostSubject: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:01 pm

My Final Charrie Topic!  1291683619257

Name:

My name? What's my bloody name? You should know that by now, considering you just barged in here.
Ava Coxworthy

Age/Birthday:

I'm 16, deal with it.

16/March 7

You have the nerve to ask me my gender? Obviously, I'm a girl.

Female

Godly Parent:

I'm a daughter of Lady Athena, goddess of wisdom. Basically, that means I'm smarter than the lot of you.

Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle strategy.

Claimed:

Claimed? Of course, I'm claimed. How else would I know I was an Athena kid?

Yes

Mortal Family:

Oh, lord no, I have to talk about Dad and Alex now?

Alex Coxworth;
Ava's older brother by four hours, a fact that he constantly lords over her. (in her opinion))He is an arrogant boy, a self proclaimed "ladies man". They have a tight sister-brother relationship, considering they're the only people they really know. He is also a child of Athena.

Walter Coxworth;
A wealthy man, who lives in Upper London. He is emotionally estranged from his two children, and never got with another woman after Athena left. A person solely dedicated to his work, Walter never had much time for his children.

Years in Camp:

I've been at this silly camp for four years, so scurry off.

Four years

Brief History:

Oh, great, now you want to know about my past? Not budging, not for you.

Ava grew up in an especially rainy section of London, England, in a large stately mansion. She hated her life, even though she got everything she wanted. Her father arranged for her to go to fancy, girls-only private schools, that only the richest girls got to go to. And she hated it. Ava desperately wanted to live in a flat, go to public school, and walk across the street without people pointing and whispering. When she turned twelve, she got off at her bus stop, carrying the remnants of the large cake her father made her bring for her birthday. While she walked home, she heard a voice in her head. Go to New York. Bring your brother. She heeded the voice, and she and Alex have been at camp ever since.

Physical Appearance:

Ooh, this is a part I can at least enjoy telling you about.

Ava has long, caramel colored hair, that she usually wears in a sleek braid. She likes to wear girly outfits, with pinks, and patterns and frills, the more, the better. She has gray eyes, with flecks of green in them. She also looks young for her age, about fourteen. Ava thinks of herself as pretty, and so did many other boys back in London.

Personality:

Seriously? You expect me to gush out to you about my personality?

Ava has an attitude, which has gotten her somewhere in life. She is also quite assertive, and bossy. She does have good aspects to her though. She is a friendly girl, unwavering in her loyalty. She believes she can do anything though, a trait common in Athena children. She has a colorful vocabulary, and was always described by teachers as "a rebel, that one."

Fatal Flaw:

I can't believe I have to tell you this.

Hubris

Pets:

Well, there's little Lizzie, but that's about it. Wait, why am I even telling you this?

She has an orange tabby kitten named Lizzie.

Talents:

There are too many to list.

She is quite intelligent, which helps her defend her (supposed) superiority.
She is also very strategic, which may prove helpful in battle.
She (thinks anyways) that she can do one heck of a makeup job.

Weapons:

Only my dagger.
Spoiler:

Year-Round or Summer:

Year-round. Don't want to be with Dad too much, really. Only visit him at Christmas.

Year-Round

Other:

None

Last edited by TheLoneGranger on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:35 pm

My Final Charrie Topic!  Tumblr_lx9ea5PjIt1r96q4ro1_500

Name:

Oh, hey, I'm Alex. What's up?

Alex Coxworthy

Age/Birthday:

I'm just 16. Kinda halfway through teenhood, huh?

Last time I checked, I was a boy, not a girl.

Male

God Parent:

Well, I'm a son of Athena, so I guess I'm not dumb or anything.

Athena

Last edited by TheLoneGranger on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:04 am

My Final Charrie Topic!  911143-bigthumbnail

ANNABELLE JENSON

birthday: may 14

godly parent: hecate

claimed: yes

mortal family: harvey jenson, a teacher at annabelle's old school.

years in hunters: 14

group: gatherers

brief history: annabelle grew up as a fairly normal girl. she went to school, got average grades, and had friends. her newer life started four months, two weeks after her sixteenth birthday. she was hiking in the woods, when she found the hunters' camp. she asked to join, and never saw her father again. annabelle has loved her new life.

]center]physical appearance: annabelle has long, straggly light brown hair. she also has light blue eyes. annabelle has a tattoo of a flower above her left eyebrow. she is rarely seen without a basket or a bow. she wears armbands, because she has very sensitive wrists. she normally wears a purple t-shirt, and jeans.
[/center]

personality: annabelle is a caring girl, but she comes across as fierce. she can be bright and happy one day, and be fierce and rude the next. she is a sweet girl, but it is mostly hidden by her tough demeanor. annabelle likes to think of herself as a people person, but for the most part, she isn't.

likes; her bow, gathering, and her friends.
dislikes: boys, dating, knives.

talents: archery, gathering, making friends.

weapons: her bow and arrows.

other: none
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:07 am

My Final Charrie Topic!  Tumblr_m13t3zZZ9N1rogogho1_250

name: calvin morris

god parent: apollo

claimed: yes

mortal family: his mom, natasha, and his 24-yr-old sister cassie.

years at camp: two months

Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:30 am

My Final Charrie Topic!  708266-bindi-irwin
age/ birthday: 17/May 4
godly parent: Demeter, goddess of the harvest.
claimed: Yes
mortal family: A younger sister named Natalie(also a daughter of Demeter), and their father, a farmer.
years in camp: Two weeks
brief history: Isabelle grew up on a large, plentiful farm with her father, and younger sister. She went to a small school about a mile down the road. A few months after she turned seventeen, she was walking home from school when she was stopped by a small young satyr. He told her all about Camp Half-Blood
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Decided not to do her

Last edited by TheLoneGranger on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:28 am

My Final Charrie Topic!  Ice_princess_by_noreaja-d3envo6href="http://cooltext.com">Sophia Anderson
Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image" border="0" alt=""/>

daughter of khione

Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:32 am

My Final Charrie Topic!  Tumblr_m3gks05C8K1qkf588o1_500_large

* birth certificate

Name: Liliana Collins
Nicknames: (if applicable) Lily, Silly Lily, Ms. Collins.
Place of Birth: Sacramento, California, on her father's vineyard
Godly Parent: Iris, goddess of rainbows.
Mortal Family: Jameson "Jamie" Collins, a wealthy vineyard owner.
Claimed or Unclaimed: Claimed.

* camp life

Year-Round or Summer Camper: Year- Round, except for when she visits her father at Christmas.
Years at Camp: 4
History: Lily grew up on her father's vineyard, being homeschooled by a special teacher. She lived like this until about fourth grade, until her grandmother got breast cancer. She died a few months later, and Lily was heartbroken. She has been supporting the Breast Cancer Foundation ever since. She went to normal school after her grandmother died, because she needed friends and support. She found that in a boy named Juan. He was short and skinny with ashen skin. He turned out to be a satyr, who then took her to camp.

* the psyche

Personality: Lily is a bright burst of optimism. She likes blowing bubbles, just to see the rainbowy shine. She's the kind of girl that always has a glass half full kind of day. She isn't very mature though, and speaks without thinking, which ends up giving her plenty of trouble. She also talks a lot, which is why her father calls her "Chatterbox". She is friendly, but she likes to have the spotlight.
Fatal Flaw: Overoptimism, she looks on the bright side too much.
Likes: Bubbles, lemonade, friends, sunny days, boys, rainbows, vegetables.
Dislikes: Monsters, weapons, fried foods, meat.

* the appearance

Physical Description: Lily has straight, caramel colored hair, and an olive complexion. She is thin, and has greenish/hazel eyes. She is rather attractive and noticeable with her bright neon outfits. She likes to stand out in the crowd. Lily sometimes curls, or braids her hair. She has a tattoo that says "Follow the Rainbow" in cursive along her left arm.
Dressing Style: Lily's Normal Outfit Lily's Wardrobe

* the defensive system

Demigod Talents: She can create rainbows.
Weapons: A long, curved knife, which she mostly uses, and a quiver of arrows and a bow, which she rarely uses.
Pets: None
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:50 pm

My Final Charrie Topic!  Bampw-boy-cute-cute-boy-cute-guy-Favim.com-116987_large

* birth certificate

Name: Sterling Cooper
Nicknames: None
Place of Birth: Portland, Oregon.
Godly Parent: Eros
Mortal Family: Carolyn Cooper, a normal woman, who works at a law firm.
Claimed or Unclaimed: Unclaimed.

* camp life

Year-Round or Summer Camper: Year-Round
Years at Camp: 2 weeks
History: Sterling grew up as the snooty rich kid at school, the one all the girls fawned over. With all this attention, including the attention from his mother, he grew arrogant and rude, overall, spoiled. He had many friends, who were really more of lackeys. He eventually found out about Camp Half-Blood from his mother, who found out from Eros. He point-blank refused to go. That is, until he found out about the whole monster thing. He finally agreed to go.

* the psyche

Personality: Sterling is spoiled. Better start with it point-blank. He is snooty, rude, but he's not an idiot. He's actually quite intelligent. He likes girls, being the son of Eros, but he's not quick to admit it. He's not a bad person overall, but he covers it with his arrogance.
Fatal Flaw: Overconfidence
Dislikes: Dumb people, rainbows, pineapple, vegetables, monsters.

* the appearance

Physical Description: Sterling is handsome, with dark, tousled hair. He has dark brown, dark chocolate eyes. He dresses very snappily, with collared shirts, black jeans, and navy blue sneakers. He never brushes his hair. His skin is very pale. He is very conscious about his looks.
Dressing Style: I'm a lazy butt so no it's described in the section above.

* the defensive system

Demigod Talents: He is very charming.
Weapons: His gold sword.
Pets: Zip, zero, nada.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:02 am

My Final Charrie Topic!  BwETd
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:34 am

My Final Charrie Topic!  Tumblr_lmskp5PTYY1qboqbv

* birth certificate

Name: Cassidy Smith
Nicknames: You so much as call me Cassie, I'll knock your te- I mean be very upset with you.
Place of Birth: Last time I checked, I was born in Chicago, the Windy City.
Godly Parent: I'm a daughter of Peitho, goddess of persuasion. Now c'mon you don't wanna keep giving me this silly quiz, do you?
Mortal Family: My dad, Marshall Smith, he just works at a trust fund. Bo-ring!
Claimed or Unclaimed: Claimed, duh.

* camp life

Year-Round or Summer Camper: Year-round, 'cept for Christmas, when I go visit Daddy.
Years at Camp: 2
History: I grew up in The Windy City, of course like a totes normal girl. Me and my- my bestie Alexis al-always used to go shopping at the mall together, I texted my friends, and I watched old movies with my dad. When I turned fifteen, I was at the mall with Alexis, and we were doing our makeup in the bathroom. When I heard a strange gurgling, clunking sound coming from the out-of-order stall, I shrugged, and went back to my makeup. I heard a piercing scream, and a clunk before I saw a huge serpent slapping Alexis against the mirror. I passed out, and when I woke up, I was in my dad's car on the border of camp.

* the psyche

Personality: Cassidy is lying, tough, and, most of all persuasive. She can put so much power into her words, you could smear "LOSER" on your forehead with lipstick if she told you. It doesn't get much past that, though. She has an odd, twisted form of charmspeak. She acts sweet, and she seems harmless enough, but if you get close, and you're a boy, you might just fall for her. She has many friends, thanks to her persuasion.
Fatal Flaw: Overconfidence
Dislikes: Nerds, meat, calories.

* the appearance

Physical Description: Cassidy has long caramel colored hair, normally in a braid. She has an elegant, pale, defined face and green eyes. She is very thin, and wears fashionable tops with skinny jeans, and a silver charm bracelet. She is described by people as quite attractive. She normally wears a yellow tank top. She almost never wears makeup.
Dressing Style: sorta-ish in phys description.

* the defensive system

Demigod Talents: Charmspeak (faint)
Weapons: A knife that collapses from a charm on her bracelet.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:14 am

Cassidy is
pending!

Please check your PMs!
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:49 pm

My Final Charrie Topic!  685175l
i'm the kinda girl who doesn't say a word,
who sits at a curb and waits for the world,
i'm about to break out, about to break out,
i'm like a crook tonight.

]center]
* birth certificate

Name: Dana Wilkinson
Nicknames: Ana
Place of Birth: Lincoln, Nebraska.
Godly Parent: Demeter
Mortal Family: Charlie Wilkinson, RIP.
Claimed or Unclaimed: Claimed.

* camp life

Year-Round or Summer Camper: Year-Round
Years at Camp: 1 month
History: Dana grew up in Nebraska on a farm with her father. He verbally abused her, and she was bullied at school. But over time, it relaxed some, and her life was finally calm. That calm wouldn't last for long, though. Charles Wilkinson was 37 years old when he died in October 2012. That was the final strain on Dana's mental health. She's been having nightmares of her father murdering her ever since. She started smoking after her father's death.

* the psyche

Personality: Dana is a broken sort of girl. Her dark eyes look vacant whenever you talk to her, and she is usually found with a cigarette in her mouth, and she rarely speaks. She feels useless, an empty shell. She is gullible, and is manipulated very easily. Dana feels like nobody will ever like her. She feels that there might be somebody out there who can make her feel better, but she'll never meet them. Most people just see her as some mental, troubled girl.
Fatal Flaw: Low self-esteem.
Dislikes: People, violence, death.

* the appearance

Physical Description: Dana has wild, curly, unkempt blonde hair which she half brushes once a week. She has a thin, elegant face, and plump lips, that normally have a cigarette between them. She usually dresses in a floral sweater, and jeans. She almost never wears shoes. She would be beautiful if she took more care of herself. She also has thick ankles.
Dressing Style: meh im lazy buttock

* the defensive system

Demigod Talents: She can make plants grow.
Weapons: A small bronze knife.
Pets:None[/center]

ready or not, here i come,
where you at, the night is young,
we're singing, la,la,la,la,la,la,
and i'll find you.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:26 pm

My Final Charrie Topic!  Tumblr_m7vt5qNhNc1r26jxbo1_500

* birth certificate

Name: Charles Darrens
Nicknames: Charlie
Place of Birth: Albany, NY.
Godly Parent: Hermes
Mortal Family:
Claimed or Unclaimed:

* camp life

Year-Round or Summer Camper:
Years at Camp:
History: Must be at least 6 sentences long (See also: Guide on how to write well rounded character)

* the psyche

Personality: Must be at least 6 sentences long (Please include flaws in here.)
Fatal Flaw: (Please do not make this a ‘flaws’ section. Flaws must be evaluated in the personality.)
Dislikes: At least 3

* the appearance

Physical Description: Must be at least 6 sentences long
Dressing Style: Optional

* the defensive system

Demigod Talents:
Weapons:
Pets:
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:31 pm

My Final Charrie Topic!  Da208c2968400b9af46e62ef37cff1f1,62,37

* birth certificate

Name: Asher Thorne
Nicknames: Ash
Place of Birth: Miami, Florida
Godly Parent: Apollo
Mortal Family: Carolina Thorne
Claimed or Unclaimed: Unclaimed

* camp life

Year-Round or Summer Camper: Year- Round
Years at Camp: 3 weeks
History: Asher grew up on the shore in Miami. He went to an arts school because of his talents in music, and poetry. He was bullied by some of his peers because his poems were "Too girly and mushy". He was also a "teacher's pet" because the teachers adored his work. When he turned 16, he wrote a poem for a girl he liked, but she turned out to be an empousa. His mother nervously admitted he was a demigod, and sent him on a plane to New York.

* the psyche

Personality: Asher is a sensitive boy, a little too nice. He's a little girl-crazy, and has liked many girls. He's never had a girlfriend. He is a friendly guy, but he doesn't talk much. Asher's the kind of person who'd rather talk his way out of trouble than fight with someone. He hates weapons.
Fatal Flaw: Under- confidence
Dislikes: Monsters, weapons, fighting

* the appearance

Physical Description: Asher has short blonde hair, and brown eyes. He also has a nice tan, from living by the beach. He wears white v-neck shirts most of the time, and ripped white-washed jeans. He is attractive, but doesn't really acknowledge it. He almost never brushes his hair. His mother says she looks like his father.

* the defensive system

Demigod Talents: Archery, poetry, music.
Weapons: A bow and arrows
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:10 pm

[center]My Final Charrie Topic!  261907-n
* birth certificate

Name: Alexis Lopez
Nicknames: Lexi
Place of Birth: Minnesota
Godly Parent: Khione, goddess of snow.
Mortal Family: Jefferson Lopez; Alexis' father. Kenneth Lopez(RIP); Alexis' little brother, 9 years old.
Claimed or Unclaimed: Claimed

* camp life

Years at Camp: 4 weeks
History: Alexis grew up in a normal home, just like any other girl. She adored her little brother. She was bullied at school. People called her fat, worthless, waste of flesh. The only thing keeping her sane was Kenneth, her younger brother. A few weeks after Alexis started her senior year in high school,her father remarried a gorgeous twenty-four year old woman. One night,when little Kenneth was asleep,the new mother grabbed a knife from the kitchen, and proceeded to the room Alexis and Kenneth shared. She had never wanted a daughter, only a little boy. Nobody would ever know. Alexis screamed as she saw her stepmother with the knife. She stood up, determined to make a stand. Her eyes widened in fear as the knife went whizzing towards her. Right before it hit her, Kenneth pushed her out of the way, and the blade sliced his throat. She went to camp after the funeral.

* the psyche

Personality:
Fatal Flaw:

* the appearance

Physical Description: Must be at least 6 sentences long

* the defensive system

Demigod Talents:
Weapons:
Pets
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:02 am

My Final Charrie Topic!  Tumblr_luatxkR3ra1r61u35o1_500_large
* birth certificate

Name: Shane Collins
Nicknames: None
Place of Birth: Nashville, Tennessee
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Family: Morgan Collins, a financially struggling author.
Claimed or Unclaimed: Unclaimed

* camp life

Years at Camp: 2
History: Shane grew up on a farm in Tennessee. They just barely got by on selling their produce. His father wanted to become an author, but he had permanent writer's block, and could never think of anything to write about. They had less and less to eat every day. Shane's father knew Shane was a son of Aphrodite, and thought he deserved better. Two weeks after his fifteenth birthday, they drove to New York. He enjoyed camp, but missed his father.

* the psyche

Personality: Shane is kind and caring. He's a loyal friend, and will stand by you no matter what. He's a bit gullible, and rather submissive though. He doesn't like people who only care about looks. He's used to people only being nice to him because he's handsome. He's rarely mean, and has a low temper.
Fatal Flaw: Submissiveness
Dislikes: Corn, annoying people, manure.

* the appearance

Physical Description: Shane is quite attractive, with mussed dark curls and blue eyes. He has tanned skin, and likes to wear scuffed old sneakers. He likes plaid shirts and denim coats. He likes ripped jeans, and also wears beanies. Most girls think he is quite attractive. He doesn't really pay much attention to his appearance.

* the defensive system

Demigod Talents: None
Weapons: A long knife
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:07 am

Shane is
accepted!

Happy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Final Charrie Topic!    My Final Charrie Topic!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Final Charrie Topic!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: