Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Redfield's Charrie Topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redfield

Redfield

Redfield's Charrie Topic Empty
PostSubject: Redfield's Charrie Topic   Redfield's Charrie Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Iota - Naiad
"My eyes aren't Pink, there Lightish Red."

Years at Camp: Three
Physical appearance:

Iota stands at Four Foot Six inches tall. She has an hourglass figure. Her hair was jet black and in a pixie crop style. Her eyes are coloured an unusual shade of light pink. Her skin was caucasian, though is a little on the pale side. Her top lip is coloured a shade of black, while her lower lip is a deep shade of purple. Her finger nails are painted a delicate shade of light purple.

On her feet, Iota wears a pair of black combat boots, the laces of which are a shade of dark grey. Underneath these boots she wears a pair of white socks. Around her waist she wears a black belt, with a Silver, skull shaped belt buckle at the centre, beneath her naval. On her hands Iota wears a pair of leather, fingerless driving gloves. She wears a pair of loose fitting, denim jeans, black with the base of each leg tucked into her boots. The knees of these jeans have two rips in showing a very small portion of her legs beneath. On her upper body she wears a white, shirt that seems to be tucked into her jeans. Over the top of this she wears a blac leather jacket, whose sleeves stop by her elbows. The sleeves seem to have been torn off, they are ripped and jagged. She keeps her jacket buttoned up, it's collar is high stopping half an inch below her chin.

Personality: Iota is very Domineering, she likes to be the one in charge. She is stubborn and Prideful. In any relationship she aims to be the one 'wearing the pants.' She doesn't like to admit that she is the wrong even when she is. The Nymph is easy to anger. Like many Nymphs and Naiads she enjoys flirting but won't take it further unless she thinks she can get something out of it, Be it emotional stability or financial gain.

Talents:
- Breathing Under water
- Able to Control Small Amounts of water.

Weapons: Iota carries a simple switch blade around six inches long. The sheath is plastic while the blade is celestial bronze. She keeps the blade on the side of her Belt.
Brief History:

Iota used to live with her Twin sister in the Hudson river. Until both girls felt the need for a change. This was when they were twelve, leaving the river they took to exploring the city. They enjoyed a breif stay on the New york Boulevard. Until eventually as time wore in they grew bored there too and decided to move on. Eventually the pair came upon camp half blood, the pair settled in quick, helping out around camp. The pair found they greatly enjoyed living there and they haven't left since.

Other or Interesting Tid bits:

- Iota is the Ninth letter of the of Letter of the Greek Alphabet
- Her opening Line is a reference to the character 'Donut' from the popular web series Red vs Blue.
- Iota is Bisexual.
- Iota has a twin sister Eta.

Last edited by Redfield on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Redfield's Charrie Topic   Redfield's Charrie Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Half-Blood

"Girls, I'm right here."

Name: Ethan Nekomata
Age/Birthday: Fifteen, Seventh of July
God Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Jake Nekomota Natlalite Nekomota (Step-Mum)
Years in Camp: Three
Physical Appearance: Etham stands at Five foot three inches. His skin is caucasian but tanned ever so slightly. His eyes are a shade of Emerald Green. He has several muscles from working out that he likes to show off. Ethan has a bad boy haircut, his hair is a jet black colour. He wears a pair of red and white trainers on his feet. He wears a pair of denim blue jeans with a brown belt around his waist. He wears a sleevless white slightly loose fitting shirt.
Personality: Ethan is a flirt plain and simple, if he sees a pretty girl he likes or even mildly interested in he will flirt with her. To his friends Ethan is loyal and trustworthy almost alway choosing there side in a fight. To people he doesn't know he is distant for the first meeting, unless of course said person is a girl. In a fight Ethan is fierce and determined always aiming for his goal, it depends on what he defines as a fight, wether it's against or a monster or for the heart of a girl.
Fatal Flaw: Hubris, Deadly pride
Pets: None
Talents: None
Weapons: Ethan carries what he calls the heart breaker. In reality it's his wrist watch which turns into a Five long Sycthe with a wooden handle and Celestial bronze blade.
Year-Round
Brief History: Jake met Aphrodite when he was in high school and they fell in love and had Ethan. Aphrodite broke Jake's heart and left him high and dry alone in his apartment world. Eventually as Ethan grew up Jake's broken heart was mended and he met he another woman. In time he and this woman married and during this phase Ethan felt himself being pushed out. He grew distant from his father and when monsters finnaly attacked he was to camp. Around the same time Natalie fell pregnant, Ethan doesn't focus on that right now as for the last three years he has simply found his place at camp and was claimed after his first week.

Last edited by Redfield on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Redfield's Charrie Topic   Redfield's Charrie Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Character 3:
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Redfield's Charrie Topic   Redfield's Charrie Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:38 am

* accepted!
-----------Welcome to CHB!
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Redfield's Charrie Topic   Redfield's Charrie Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:28 pm

Ethan is ready to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Redfield's Charrie Topic   Redfield's Charrie Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:12 pm

pending!
check your pm's!
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Redfield's Charrie Topic   Redfield's Charrie Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Ethan has been edited to comply with the request.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Redfield's Charrie Topic   Redfield's Charrie Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:42 pm

* accepted!
-----------Happy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Redfield's Charrie Topic   Redfield's Charrie Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:45 am

Sigma - Aurae

"Normal, Normal is Boring."

Age: Sixteen (In appearance only her Real Age is somewhere in the Early Hundreds.)
Years at Camp: Three

Physical appearance:

Sigma is a petite girl who stands around Four foot Seven inches. Her skin is slightly paler than the average caucasian female. Her eyes are a deep storm grey. Her nose type is Roman. Beneath her nose and just below her eyes she has a light spray of freckles. Her lips are a glossy colour of Pink. Her hair is a Fiery red colour and is styled in a slight mohawk.

On her forehead Sigma wears a pair of Aviator Goggles. On her feet she wears a pair of ankle high white socks, over these she wears a pair of Red and White Trainers. On her upper body she wears a white belly shirt so she may show off her naval. Over the top of this she wears a denim blue jacket which she always keeps unbuttoned. On her hands she wears a pair of black, leather fingerless driving gloves. On her lower body she wears a black Mini-skirt.

Personality: Sigma is a playful girl with a cat like curiosity. She has a habit of saying Nya when she is finished speaking. She seeks to raise people's spirits when they are down. Fearless and strong to the core, she is thoughtful and considerate of others, but while she doesn't show it on her face, she also craves attention and is emotionally dependent on others to a large degree. To her friends she is fiercly loyal and will often take there side in arguments and fights.

Talents:

- She can float several feet of the ground by manipulating the air currents.

- She can Manipulate the air currents around her, to warm or cool the air, she is unable to
use this to harm others...unless there plants.

- Using Air Currents she can levitate small objects such as Cutlery.

Weapons: Sigma carries a celestial brone rapier, that is disguised as a golden coin, that never leaves the pocket of the jacket.

Brief History:

Sigma came around when the american civil war had ended. She was one of many that came around in 1865. For the first fifty-five years of her life Sigma worked in the court of Aeolus. On her fifty-sixth year she set off from the island to explore the mortal and Immortal world. Eventually on her one hundred and fourty third birthday after nearly a century of the exploration of the continents she finnaly settled down at camp. For three long years she has lived in the camp, she has planned to leave after seven years unless something compelled her to stay.

Interesting Tid bits:

- Sigma is one of the main antagonists of Red vs Blue Recreation and Revlation, he is an A.I representing Creativity.

- She has a distinct Canadian Accent.

- Sigma is Bisexual
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Redfield's Charrie Topic   Redfield's Charrie Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:39 am

* accepted,
-----------BISEXUAL CHARACTERS :D
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Redfield's Charrie Topic   Redfield's Charrie Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:46 am

Redfield's Charrie Topic Tumblr_mbt979FpDM1rsmrlto7_500

Character 4: Unnamed Female
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Redfield's Charrie Topic   Redfield's Charrie Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:01 am

Redfield's Charrie Topic Megan-fox-transformers

Character 5:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redfield's Charrie Topic   Redfield's Charrie Topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redfield's Charrie Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: