Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] Empty
PostSubject: Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3]   Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] Posting_Image_10

Aphrodite De LaMarco, Daughter of Hemera And Popular Mean Girl

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Walking into the hall, a smile lit up my features.
Not only was I dressed to impress, I was going with a Hunk of a boy, a son of a Titan no less.
My dress was short, coming to above my knees. It was a pink/purple color, with a beautiful gold design that reminded me of peacocks and flowers. It was a strapless cocktail dress. I had on tan tights underneath it, but they weren't needed. My clutch was a gold glitter rectangle, filled with lipstick, mascara, and other assorted make up essentials. It had cost me $495 so it had better last. My shoes had cost only $70, but they were a lovely gold and brown design on the side, front and back. None of that reflected the dances theme, but my Jewelery made up for it. I had a Betsey Johnson Heaven's To Betsey Bow Star necklace, which had some pretty charms hanging heavily. I had a gold cuff on my left arm, a pair of golden stars in dangling from my ears... I even had a silver ring on my right hand, engraved with the words "Not All Who Wander Are Lost". The whole outfit had cost my Dad $9799.99.
My hair was hanging in large curls, falling to my shoulder. My make up was on, and I was ready to dance with Parker.
The dance hall didn't impress me much, but whatever. Once he saw me, I'd know I'd done OK. He'd be speechless for a little while, maybe give me a kiss. We'd dance, and then we'd leave.
Okay, so there would be more before leaving.
Looking around, I decided to wait on the edge of the dance floor. The table I was beside was decorated okay, but not perfect.
Swaying to the beat, I continued looking for my date, smiling at people passing by.

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3]   Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:02 pm

{Parker Cowell}

Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] Tumblr_loc4vhgrg01ql1qfoo1_400
"Live a little, bro"

Parker was very nervous. He put on his tie, adjusting it. Beads of sweat dribbled down his forehead over the wrinkles created by furrowing his eyebrows. He looked in the large mirror and sighed. A million thoughts were going through his head. The only one that made him cringe was two scene from only days ago. He had told two girls he would go to the Sadie Hawkins Dance with him. How stupid. He felt like an idiot. What was he supposed to do? Ditch his girlfriend or let down his childhood best friend? He couldn't do it. Parker opened the cabin door and let out a sigh. He grabbed the pack of cigarettes out of his pants pocket and lit one up. He blew out the puff of white smoke into the crisp winter air. Parker pressed his hand to his forehead then ran it through his hair. How was he supposed to go with both of them? He would have to work something out. But then again, he'd been dating Aphrodite for a couple months. But he had also grown up with Stephie and they were super close. He sighed and started his walk to the mess hall where the dance was being held.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3]   Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] Posting_Image_10

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

At the moment I started contemplating the idea of dancing with someone else, he walked in.
Satisfied with his efforts of clothes and looks, I started to walk over.
Why did he look off?
Whatever. At least he was here, looking handsome as usual. Imagine the nightmare if he'd turned up as a complete dog. I would have had to work out some reasonable excuse and leave him right then and there.
'Hey babe,' I said, putting my hand on his shoulder.
I was behind him, so I walked around, trailing my hand over his shoulder as I did. Then I smiled.
'Looking forward to dancing?' I asked, looking him up and down, satisfied once more.
Every other stray thought was pushed from my mind. Who cared what the hell was the matter. We were here to dance, to have fun, to dance some more...
Leaning onto the toes of my heels, I kissed him fully, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3]   Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] 34y1r3t

Stephanie Lee Jones

Daughter of Caerus
Stephie brushed her wavy hair out of her eyes, smiling at her work. She never really wore make up, but Parker was a special occasion, wasn't he? She couldn't believe how stupid she was not to see him around camp. They were in the same cabin for crying out loud, how blind could she be? Laughing to herself, she adjusted her golden hoops earrings, dancing along to the Christmas music playing in her headphones all the while. She loved her outfit, even though it wasn't your typical 'formal' wear. It was formal enough for Stephanie Jones.

She wore a paint splattered tunic dress, bold with pinks, blues and oranges, held tightly to her body by a slim belt. Since the dress would be extremely short alone, the demigod wore black leggings under it, and matching vans. Most people wouldn't dare to wear tennis shoes to a dance, but they were much more comfortable than heels. Gods, Stephanie hated heels. They gave her blisters, which only added to her long list of problems. Flicking her strands of hair to the side once more, she grinned. Stephie's hair was braided down one side of her face, leaving the other with a few curls. Her braid had a few ribbons tied into it, only adding to her adoration for it. Grinning one last time, she left cabin two for the mess hall.

Upon arriving at the dance, she chewed the bottom of her lip, searing for Parker Rhys. She found him, but not in the way she had expected. The demigod considered going back into her cabin and crying, but knew it wouldn't be any good. Her over-protectiveness kicking in, she walking over to the kissing couple. She glanced around, noticing Ziniah Beyer with the same dress as this blonde girl. Smirking, she stopped in front of them. "Hey Rhys," she said, arms crossed. "Seems like everyone wants to go to dances with you these days."

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3]   Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:29 am

{Parker Cowell}

Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] Tumblr_loc4vhgrg01ql1qfoo1_400
"Live a little, bro"

Parker grudgingly kissed Aphrodite. He was not in the mood for her right now. She was overrated and bossy. Parker's hand moved from her lower back as he heard a familiar voice. s***. He pushed Aphrodite off him, hoping she'd fall just because. He wanted to run. He should have run. "Stephie..." He looked down at her. She looked beautiful, even if she wasn't wearing a gown. Gowns weren't really his idea of beautiful anyway. She'd put so much effort into her outfit. Parker felt terrible. "Stephie, if you give me a minute, I can explain." He no longer cared about Aphrodite. He was going to dance with his best friend. He took Stephie's hand and tried to lead her out of the dance.

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3]   Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:43 am

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

What the hell?
This girl came over first. And whatever, so what, that sort of thing. Just a girl.
But he pushed me away. As I nearly fell backwards, a million things went through my head. But then I decided the best thing to do was play the nice girl for a while.
Standing straighter, I came back, and forced a slight smile onto my face.
'Oh Parker! You never told me about this girl. Old friend perhaps?' I asked, trying to convey that I wasn't hurt, wasn't angry, wasn't wanting to rip his throat out.
'Stephie is it? No, sorry. Stephie must be your nickname. Stephanie? I'm Aphrodite. Its nice to meet you,' I said, taking a deep mental breath.
Then I looked at him, my boyfriend, probably not for much longer, and smiled kindly.
'Parker. You should have introduced us.'
Maybe it would work. Maybe the two would believe my little act.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3]   Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Stephanie Lee Jones

Daughter of Caerus
Stephie frowned at him, not really caring that he just pushed the girl away. It didn't matter to her. The demigod felt numb as she listened to him speak, hearing the pain in his voice. She felt so stupid. Of course he had a girlfriend, what was she thinking? Even as he tried to drag her away, Stephanie stood still. "Just stop," she muttered, biting her cheek.

Then the other girl spoke. Hearing her speak brought one word to mind. Fake. The girl was fake. "Aw, nice to meet you!" Stephie said sweetly. "And to think, I almost thought you were nice, for a split second!" she said, her smile fading into a quick frown. The demigod recognized the girl as Aphrodite, the daughter of Hemera. How could Parker be dating her?

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3]   Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:00 pm

[quote="Kenzie"]
{Parker Cowell}

"Live a little, bro"

Parker's heart sunk to his stomach. It was over. He'd ruined it. How was he supposed to make up with Stephie now? He was tugging on her hand, trying to get her out of Aphrodite's sight. Aphrodite was terribly cruel. She had basically blackmailed Parker into staying in this relationship. He was actually scared of her. Parker wanted to run far away. "Stephie..I-I-m.." He couldn't speak to her while she looked at him like that. He would have ran right then but Aphrodite stood up and walked towards Stephie. Parker moved slightly so he stood just beside Stephie. Aphrodite would slap her, or yell at her most likely. Parker hated that side of her. His hand brushed Stephie's, sending goose bumps up his arms. He looked down at her with pleading eyes, trying to tell her that they should run. It would have been best if they ran.

Aphrodite said a few things. Nice things. She was trying to mask her anger. She did it when she made fun of the Athena kids because they were "nerds". It bothered him. She was insulting Stephie. Parker's blood boiled. His face grew hot with angry. He clenched his jaw, trying not to make a scene. Finally, he couldn't take it. "Your out of line!" He screamed at Aphrodite. "You are cruel and controlling. You've gone too far this time. You can insult me, insult me all you want. But not Stephie. Not. Stephie." He walked up to Aphrodite, jabbing her hard in the shoulder. "You need to cool it. Just because you have family problems doesn't mean you need to take out your anger about it on everyone else." He grinned, realizing what he was going to say next. "Oh, yeah. And we're done."

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3]   Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:19 pm

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

I grinned at Stephanie. But at this moment in time, being nice was all but forgotten. It wasn't my nicest grin.
'Shows how smart you are, huh.'
Ugh. How horrible. A little puppy dog idiot who was in love with my boyfriend. Wait. EX-Boyfriend.
Then when Parker finally blew his top, I actually smiled. A genuine, brightening of the face smile.
'Wow Parker. That may be the nicest thing you have ever said to me! Cruel and controlling and gone too far.'
Standing straighter in my heels, I prepared to walk away. To leave, find some boy who was alone, make a night out of it, and have some fun.
But his next line caught me off guard and I turned back to the two.
'Oh no. You say whatever the hell you want. But you know nought about my family Parker. Family problems? Try growing up 16 years with "Family Problems" and then maybe you'll be able to tell me to cool it,' without even waiting for him to say anymore, I raised my palm, and slapped him.
First thought: O. Second Word: Ow.
It stung like hell, but it was something pleasurable. A pain that came with the satisfying clunk of Parker's cheek.
Smiling sweetly at my ex, I turned on my heel.
'We were done long ago babe. Just don't get too settled with your latest girl,' I called as I walked away.

:/:/OOC: Damn. Must find rebound guy rofl

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3]   Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Stephanie Lee Jones

Daughter of Caerus
Stephie would like to say that she felt great about the way things had gone. Sure, she had gotten insulted by a brat, but Parker protected her. She usually felt like that was her job, like with little six year old Pauli. Just thinking of her baby step sister made the girl smile, and watching Aphrodite stomp away. Even after all of that, knowing Parker would rather be with her than a jerk, didn't phase her. Stephanie looked at Parker one more time, her expression rather emotionless. Watching her slap him didn't phase her either, but she couldn't do anything. She felt numb, and worse than before. "I-I think I need some air," Stephanie muttered, looking him in the eyes one last time.

occ: To le lake wooo /flies

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3]   Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Rock Is In The House Tonight [Kenzie And Luna Darlings <3]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: