Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

[Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] Empty
PostSubject: [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle]   [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:13 pm

W E I
              e a r t h s h a t t e r e r

Wei stood patiently outside the camp borders with the other golems, in a preparatory state of meditative zen. The night air was charged with energy and Wei could feel the same energy coursing through the slow moving molten lead within her veins. She quickly gave up on her attempt at meditation, she felt too wired, too fired up. She instead focused on tuning out the sound of the Taylor Swift song that the demigods were blasting. Wei cringed every time she saw the girl at the CMAs. She flexed her fingers and stretched her neck in anticipation for the satisfaction she would feel when she crushed all the demigods under her foot. Although she tried to refrain from criticizing others' taste in music, she couldn't hold back her physical impulses when they decided to broadcast their song choices to everyone within a 10 kilometre radius.

Having successfully tuned the terrible song out, she turned her thoughts to the battle ahead. Although others had warned her that this was probably a suicide mission, Wei was less than impressed. How much damage could a tiny little demigod do? Wei was more than prepared. She was built for this - for battle, both physically and mentally. She had been meditating for as long as she had been fighting. She was fully aware of every little twitch and nerve in her body. She knew herself better than most other people could say they did. She was always fully in control. She was confident - almost too confident - but when you firmly believed that you couldn't lose, you usually didn't.

As for her physique? Gender stereotypes ain't got nothing on golems. You'd expect Wei to be slimmer than most other golems because she was a woman but she was much, much heavier. She weighed in at a hefty 18 tonnes whih made her grin whenever she thought about it. But she was short, she bemoaned on a regular basis how short she was - a measly 30 feet which her family was initially embarrassed by. She made up for it by turning out to be a complete badass, unlike her brother who was - in all honesty - a pacifistic yellow belly. He was around 45 feet tall but he only weighed 15 tonnes, and had an attitude more befitting of an ice golem. Wei came from a family of proud and strong earth golems with proud and strong earth golem values. Strength, courage, honour, all were valued by her family and none were traits that Jun had inherited. While growing up, Wei had tried to unearth the hidden, unconditional love for her brother that family members were supposed to have, but she quickly gave up. She discovered instead that she had no desire to waste time worrying about and caring about her lily livered brother.

Jun and she were so different. Jun was so easy to knock down, so easy to best. Wei's feet were always planted solidly on the ground. The hard rock armour she wore added an additional 2 tonnes of weight to her and made it difficult to sweep her off her feet, although it would have been difficult even without those extra tonnes. Her armour was the shining pride of her life, a custom set which you would never see the likes of anywhere else. Although by no means impenetrable, it added that extra degree of defense that was so crucial to earth golems which were particularly slow folk. Mainly, her armour protected her legs and her arms, with minimal torso coverage. Even though she was short, she laughed at the thought of a Lilliputian demigod climbing their way to her torso and then plunging a sword into one of the cracks in her skin. No, she was confident it would take at least a dozen swords - three dozen arrows to topple her by those means.

Of course, there was always the possibility that her Achilles heel wasn't something physical, but rather, her overconfidence, as her mother had always warned her. Wei always shrugged her off. Something like overconfidence was more likely to be a fatal flaw for the insect-like little demigods, it took a lot more to take down Wei. Leaving her torso so grossly under protected was an act of foolish arrogance, but she had survived 14 years so far (golems matured much quicker than humans) with nothing more than barely close calls. She gathered a reputation because nothing fazed her. They called her Earthshatterer, heavily influenced by Poseidon's nickname Earthshaker. Wei smirked whenever she thought about it. She did a whole lot more than just shaking. She laughed for the same reason every time she watched disaster news. Not everything was caused by tectonic plates.

She was shaken out of her thoughts when the portal appeared. She took a deep breath and braced herself before taking a step forward. As she began to move again, the lead flowing through her took on a silvery glow which shone through the cracks in her skin. She unleashed a fierce roar and charged through the portal after Ichos after being pushed aside when she tried going in first. She didn't bat an eye when he destroyed the Dionysus cabin roof and instead bared her stone teeth in a fierce smile. Time for a complete renovation. Taking in another deep breath, she gathered her strength and channelled it into her fists, slamming them into the ground, burying them a good 5 feet below the surface. The cracks rippled out in all directions away from the initial point of impact, tearing up the ground and causing large jagged pieces of earth and stone to jut out in some areas and creating several craters in others. She also completely ruined the hardwood flooring of the Dionysus cabin and honestly, it was better off that way - the flooring was much too tacky. That pattern had been out of fashion decades ago.

"HELLO DEMIGODS." She boomed, laughing gleefully. "YOUR NEW RENOVATOR IS HERE. BE PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR WORLDS ROCKED."

(( Hello, heroes! There is no posting order in this thread but you're only allowed one post per round. I will try my best to post as soon as I see that you've all posted. At the end of the four day period, I will post regardless of who hasn't and you're free to post again if I haven't posted at the end of the four day period.

Due to the fact that I have confusingly switched all my players with Summer (because she is sadistic really wants to kill Caleb) I am posting this reminder so you don't post in the wrong thread. The participants for this thread are: Malcolm (Bean), Zinah (Jess), Andrew (Colby), Felix (ML).

Remember to shoot me a PM if you want your characters to sustain a specific injury! I will fairly choose someone to take Wei down after a couple of rounds.

And for all of you who don't want to read my rambling which is nowhere near as beautiful as Sni's wordweaving, a generous tldr:
Wei is a lady golem, 30 feet tall and weighing 18 tonnes (20 with her armour which she is currently wearing)
She is an arrogant and overconfident and hates Taylor Swift
Weakness: the cracks in the skin of her torso and other exposed areas (which is just her neck and her face pretty much); she is also very slow but she's a tank
The earth golem nicknamed Earthshatterer shatters earth
Wrecked ground is wrecked. ))
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle]   [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Malcolm,

Malcolm didn’t quite know why he was here. The Dionysus kids confused him, with their rambunctious nature and crazy parties. They were extroverts, the yang to his yin. But they didn’t fit. Like misshapen puzzle pieces, melted so that they’d need force to put them together.
In their defense, Malcolm mostly had no idea where he was going. He had no idea why he wa going. It seemed to him that life had lost meaning. Malcolm wasn’t depressed, but he kept searching inside himself for something that wasn’t there. He was trying to pull that last shard of his heart from inside, but he could only find it by looking out. Malcolm didn’t want to be a social person. He didn’t need people. He just needed himself. But a whole self, not a lost star, wandering in the empty void that was Malcolm’s existence.

Malcolm refused to admit it, but he needed someone he could talk to, whether it was the smooth face of his computer or a real person. A real, living, breathing person. Malcolm doubted that would help him find himself, yet that was why he came here.

Malcolm stood on the step of the Dionysus Cabin, contemplating. In a span of what could have been eternity, Malcolm raised his hand to knock on the door several million times, yet placed it down again. He heard voices in the cabin, and Malcolm pushed open the door in time to see hell burn down.

“Ohcrap.” Was all Malcolm could say as he approached the wreck of the Dionysus cabin interior. The remains of a dance floor that had been, moments before, used to stomp on by the hoards of children running around screaming. The ceiling was busted outward by a monstrous creature that was approaching him. Fast.
‘think Malcolm, think.’ He told himself, scanning his brain for the name of the monster approaching, but his mind blanked. He searched his brain for everything he had learned, from books and from Chiron, but he just managed to stare at the monster rapidly coming at him. Golem. It was a golem! Malcolm had just enough time to draw his sword from his belt loop, but his hand reached for air. He had forgotten his sword.

Malcolm watched the monster as he tried to remember anything he knew about golems. They were heavy and not fast on their feet. Just as Malcolm realized that, he dodged out of the way of the golem and ran down the hall to the place where the Dionysus campers kept their weapons. There would be a sword there for him. Someone else would have to get the golem while Malcolm got a weapon.

One thing bothered Malcolm as he stopped in the corridor in an attempt to catch his breath. The monsters couldn’t get in because of the magical borders, but they somehow had managed to penetrate Thalia’s tree. Yet no one had noticed them lumbering through camp. The golems had gotten in, unheard and unseen, and now the camp was in danger.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle]   [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:09 am

[Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] Tumblr_m6ph8blXOR1rra1m2o9_r2_250
Z I N A H / G R A C E / B A Y E R // T E R P S I C H O R E
Zinah Grace Bayer was ecstatic that there was finally a party, after many months of being stuck at an unlively camp for the school months. Zinah had just come from the beach, so her bathing suit was under her outfit. She didn't mind though, because her clothes breathed easily. She walked in after making sure her hair wasn't sopping wet still, since she didn't want to get the dance floor all wet.

I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift started to play once she walked in and she headed for the dance floor, if you could call it a dance floor. She started doing what she did best, dancing to the tune of the music. It was easy to do, the song had a very defined beat to it. She slowly lowered herself to the floor in a way that could pass off as dancing when the lyrics said Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground ooooh, oooh. The oh's reminded Zinah Bayer of a goat screaming or something like that.

Zinah Bayer was certainly having a splendid time doing the thing she loved most: dancing. At first she didn't even notice the Greek monster. Then, she screamed out loud and wondered what the heck the thing was that was there. She felt in her pocket for her knife, but it wasn't there. What was worse was she had picked that day to not wear her jazz shoes because she had been going to the beach. She looked around her and grabbed a knife laying on one of the tables. It didn't feel right when she picked it up, though, like it didn't belong to her.

Zinah called out,
"What the heck is that thing anyway?"

Zinah Grace Bayer decided that there was only one thing she could do. She had to defend her camp against this Greek monster, whatever it was. Gods, she thought to herself, My knowledge on Greek monsters is really lacking. If I survive this fight, I better make sure I work on that. The Greek monster was huge and after taking a good look at it, Zinah wanted nothing more than to run over to her cabin and hide with the other Muse children.

Right when Zinah thought things couldn't get any worse for the party another one appeared. This one didn't hesitate in ripping up the floor of the Dionysus Cabin. Zinah had to jump to evade a crack forming in the dance floor. Zinah screamed at the sight of the ruined dance floor. Where were they going to dance when the battle was finished?. Zinah Bayer glared at the monster that had ruined her dance floor, even if it was just the floor of the Dionysus Cabin. She yelled out, "Alright, now it's personal!"

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=84950012

~Probably my longest post ever. And on an iPhone.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle]   [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Really all Andrew even wanted was to show off his new look in front of people who wouldn't care enough to notice. It been about a week since he arrived back to camp and reunited with his old friend. After they attempted to kill each other, he got a nice makeover, which was very much in order. Long matted hair was replaced we short styled blond hair and he fresh scars replaced old wounds. Andrew had even dug up some nice clothes to wear to the party at the Dionysus cabin. Although Colbs skipped out on it he was full well ready to sit awkwardly in the corner and fleet on his old social skills.

But no. He could not do that, not tonight because standing in the middle of the room was this ugly mountain of dirt blocking off the food no less. judging by her size that table of snacks wouldn't fill her if she wanted it; however, it probably wanted them instead. Glancing side from side Andrew watched as other campers held arms as they were bombarded with more of this things. What is it? Has a 'm sounds, not monster but it is a monster but that's not the word I'm looking for oh what is it? looking over the torn up floor, mostly huge potholes with stone and wood spikes jutting from every direction it was dangerous to just walk through here. Fighting was going to be fun.

It was obvious most campers weren't prepared for the attack scrambling around for weapons, and at this praticular moment it was worth weighing ten extra pounds as Andrew slid one of his many daggers from his belt. The rocky lady-ish thing was the closest so He picked up a clod of dirt and throw it at her face, it only hit her stomach but that was good for him. "Oi! Dirt thing, I didn't get pretty for you." The mouth of a large man was probably not where you would expect that phrase to come from but it did. The said man moved around her in a clockwise motion. Andrew noticed one other person targeting the M sound thing again. Surely more would show up. He was eager fight but not on his own.

Sharp blue eyes glanced back up fat it, maybe a her, craining his neck up to get a good look at rolls of earth. Fat and shorter then it's friends. Although that was not a reason to doubt her seeing as she was at least 20 feet taller then anyone in this room. Taking a moment to cut his shirt down the middle, leaving a big rip over his stomach it reveled a few more daggers exposed on his chest. No wonder he looked so bulky and bumpy. Smiling up at the thing Andy shouted out again clearly trying to distract it until more help came. "Your a lady right? It is hard to tell. Feel bad for your Bo!" What's a few days back without some near death experiences.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle]   [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:02 pm

W E I

Wei looked down on the demigods with obvious spite. She noticed one camper scrambling back on all fours, trying to reach their bow. She was aiming to crush the bow into little splinters but she overshot and ended up crushing both the camper and bow underfoot. She paused for a moment before shrugging her giant shoulders and immediately moving on. A laugh bubbled out of her chest a few moments later when she caught sight of some demigods immediately running away, brave and fearless heroes that they were.

"Oh come on," She shouted after a blonde boy who seemed to be running further into the wreckage. Was he thinking that lightning never strikes the same place twice? "The party's just getting started!" She grinned. ”I guess you could say we’re off to a… rocky start.” She said, looking immensely pleased with herself for thinking of two puns within such a small interval of time.

Not keen on the thought of letting him get away so easily, she slammed her fist against the wall, causing a domino effect of falling bricks and wooden support beams. Hoping he would get hit by at least some falling debris, she turned her attention to the people who were showing an interest in fighting her. One girl in particular seemed particularly angry about Wei tearing the ground up. Considering the shrill shriek she had let out, Wei was guessing the look on her face must be pretty priceless at just that moment. Sometimes, she would just kill to be smaller, so she could see the ridiculous expressions on the tiny little demigods’ faces.

With a wicked grin, she took a deep breath before slowly beginning to drill into the ground. She sped up within a minute and further tore up the dance floor, sending bits of debris flying everywhere, hopefully in the direction of the angry girl. Satisfied with her work so far, she glanced in the direction of Ichos and guffawed loudly when she saw the boy covered in tar next to him. She was about to say something to her golem comrade when a lump of dirt hit her stomach and she heard a voice which immediately grated on her nerves.

She bristled as soon as he started talked and resisted the urge to immediately squash the impudent little demigod into nonexistence. ”First of all, I’m made of rock not dirt, little one.” She hissed condescendingly. ”Second of all, it pleases me to inform you that Bahadur and I are both very satisfied with our engagement and have been very satisfied for several years now.” She said, although she cast a wistful look in Ichos’ direction as she said it.
It was an arranged marriage and she had no reason to complain but she couldn’t help but feel like she wanted more. Bahadur was tall and brave and strong – together they made the perfect earth golem pair but Wei heard things about Ichos with his children and she could never imagine Bahadur ever being such an active father and going to such lengths to protect his family. She perked up the slightest bit every time she heard gossip about how Ichos and Sochi’s marriage was falling apart.

Shaking off her thoughts, she gave the irritating demigod a disdainful look and then promptly swatted a boulder in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle]   [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:22 am

Malcolm,

Malcolm tried to run to the weapons storage room, but he found his way blocked by a mass of falling beams. He watched for several milliseconds, but then scrambled back as something almost hit his eye.
Malcolm waited until the support beams had mostly fallen, which was several seconds later. Luckily for him, they had fallen in such a way that if more beams were to fall on Malcolm, he would be protected by the debris.
“Thanks a lot dirt face.” He yelled behind him as he scrambled over the remains of the corridor.

Malcolm found his way to the storage room that contained all the weapons. He grabbed as many as he could hold and hurried back into battle. He tossed several weapons to unarmed campers, and found himself holding a rather heavy sword. It was short and much too bulky for Malcolm’s taste, but it would do.

He could see some campers in confusion about what this monster was, so he decided to inform them before they tried to penetrate the monster’s rock skin
“It’s a Golem!” He shouted, and hoped that his voice would be heard over the crumbling wreckage and screaming campers.
“They are big, but they’re slow. Target it’s neck and the holes in it’s side.” Malcolm screamed this one at the top of his lungs, before charging to stab the monster in a hole in it’s ankle. He pulled his sword out quickly, and dashed back to stand behind a pile of rubble as he waited for the monster’s reaction.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle]   [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:07 pm

[Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] Tumblr_m6ph8blXOR1rra1m2o9_r2_250

Zinah Grace Bayer screamed aloud as she went flying through the air from the drill.  Her thoughts kept telling her that she wasn't going to make it, causing herself to shriek even louder, probably much to the monster's pleasure.  Zinah had to do something to break her fall.  She had to pretend she was dancing as she landed.

Zinah Bayer managed to twirl in the air as she was falling.  When she landed, however, she landed on her ankle in a weird way, twisting it.  She let out a groan of pain as she attempted to balance herself.  The bunk she was standing on was about to fall down a crevice in the floor.

Zinah Bayer jumped down from the bed she had precariously landed on, about to fall off to the ruined floor.  She tried to be careful not to land too hard onto her ankle, but she hadn't tried hard enough.  She let out another groan as she stood back up and glared at the golem.

Zinah knew she wouldn't beat this monster without strategy, but she wasn't a daughter of Athena, so strategy really bored her.  Now, if she could use choreography, that would be something else.  Wait a second, she thought, I think I can use choreography.  Zinah started to dance her way towards the golem an then with one giant grande jête, she was climbing up her.

Zinah didn't know of this would help any, but she took the dagger in her hand and started stabbing the golem with it, but she wasn't putting any damage on it. Armor, she realized.  She looked for a weak link she could use, but by then it might be too late.

~I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense but I was on my phone and the new posting format doesn't really work and I kept trying to change the color of the font but accidentally hit the cut or the paste button....and I can't get rid of the quote thing ...
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle]   [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:09 pm

W E I

Wei watched amusedly as their weapons bounced uselessly off of her armour. "I'm not sure if you've noticed this already or not," She said loudly in a mock-whisper. "But I'm wearing armour." She saw someone dash behind a pile of rubble but lost track of him. What a nuisance. But you couldn't escape if the ground beneath your feet was no longer there. She sucked in a deep breath and then struck the ground with her open-palm, opening a crevice in the ground, fifty feet deep. It was an Athena child, if she was guessing correctly. Athena children were particularly satisfying to kill. She hoped at least he would dangle off the side and be out of commission for a little bit. She could focus on him after dealing with the general population.

Noticing someone on her knee, attempting to hack away at her armour with a knife, she felt a flash of irritation. Even so, she couldn't help but congratulate the demigod for being the only one who got the idea to climb her. She gave her a condescending smile. "If you'd climbed a little higher, you might have had a chance." She stated before leisurely grabbing hold of the demigod between her thumb and index finger and easily flicking her aside, not quite caring where she went or whether she would die from the fall or not.

She heaved a sigh. "This is almost boring, it's so easy. And they said I might die." She said, pretending to stifle a yawn. She squashed a few more campers underfoot as if it was the easiest thing in the world. These children were supposed to be mighty heroes? What a joke. "Where are your gods now, heroes? Oh, I know, they watching from Olympus helplessly as their children die by the dozens. Because that's all they can do when it comes to you. Watch." She sneered.

She howled in pain shortly after, when an arrow embedded itself in one of the cracks of her back. A slow, stream of lead bled out from the wound, drops splashing the ground. It hurt a whole lot more than she thought it would, she had underestimated the accuracy of the tiny demigods. She wasn't sure if she couldn't handle any more hits like that. "I'd advise that you not touch that, demigods. Or wash your hands afterwards if you do. Although, lead poisoning is probably the least of your worries right now." She hissed, whirled around and then crushing the archer in her hand until his body limped brokenly.

"Do you have any last wishes? One final request, maybe?" She cooed, showing off her stone teeth as she smiled again. "Because I'm might be able to... granite." She said, throwing back her head and roaring with laughter. She tossed him aside once she was done laughing and looked around hungrily. Now her blood was really pumping.

(( Sorry about the lateness of the post!

HINT: Wei is short-tempered and has tunnel vision when angry. Maybe with a little teamwork and a decoy...
HINT: You could say when lead and nitrate combine, Wei gets a little... explosive. Someone might be able to sprint away and return with some fertilizer.
REMINDER: Her weakness is the cracks in the skin of her torso, back, and other exposed areas such as her neck and face. ))
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle]   [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Zinah Grace Bayer groaned as she hit the wall of the Dionysus Cabin. Unlucky for her, she nearly fell into a cavern as she hit the floor.  She grabbed onto the edge of the floor at the last minute and was able to pull herself up before anything bad could happen.  She rubbed her head, as it was in a lot of pain.  She could not remember how she had been thrown across the cabin.  When she saw the golem, Wei, she knew it had to be linked to her somehow.

She grabbed her dagger off the floor and listened to Wei's words.  Too bad her mother or any of the other gods were not there to help.  She sent a silent prayer to Terpsichore, I know I don't attempt to make contact with you, like, ever, but please help us this once, Mom

Zinah Bayer had to think of something, and quick.  She doubted her mother would answer her prayer, but she had to give it a shot.  She ran over to face the golem and her head started spinning.  What was going on with her?  Zinah tried to ignore the spinning room around her, and focus on Wei.  Maybe if she were used as a diversion they might be able to get somewhere.

Zinah started by dancing towards the golem, to get her attention.  Being a diversion would not work if she could not get the monsters attention.  Before charging for Wei, preparing to climb her, she glanced at each of the other campers that were fighting Wei, as if to say, Wait three seconds, and then go for the kill.  As Zinah was charging however, she felt herself slowing down.  Something was definitely wrong with her body.  She started to see white spots in front of her eyes and when she hopped onto Wei she was forcing herself to stay conscious.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle]   [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Malcolm,

Malcolm could feel the impact of his sword blade going into the monster’s ankle, yet the moment he pulled it out, he knew his efforts were fruitless. So much for being bold.

Then, as he was crouching behind the pile of rubble, watching, Malcolm remembered something. How Athena had told him at Christmas that he would let his emotions control him. Malcolm face burned at the memory. He knew that his mother was right, that he was too impulsive, too rash, despite his great battle tactics. Athena’s words stung him, but at the moment Malcolm had bigger problems.

The monster blasted a hole with the back of her hand that sucked the ground from Malcolm’s feet. He dangled on the edge for several seconds, until he realized something.

This was his chance to prove his mother wrong. Just because she was a goddess didn’t mean that she determined how he acted. This was Malcolm’s chance to prove Athena wrong.

A newfound energy roared inside him. whether it was the rush of adrenaline or the eagerness to prove himself, Malcolm didn’t know. All he knew, or cared, was that it was there, and that it was strong enough to push him out of the pit.

Malcolm regained his balance and looked around the room. Several feet away, a girl looked like she was going to pass out as she attempted to penetrate the monster’s armour. Several seconds before, the girl had climbed up the cracks in the monster’s side.

That was the way to defeat the golem, Malcolm realized. But first he needed to help the girl.

“Zinah!” Malcolm shouted out, not waiting to be sure of her name. He hoped it was close enough to get her attention. Malcolm ran to her side, standing between the girl and the golem.

“Can you stand?” Malcolm asked, and without waiting for an answer he started running.
“Battle plan Z on Ms. moldy over here” Malcolm screamed at the top of his lungs, hoping that someone fit to fight would hear him. There were only 2 people required for this plan, but Malcolm hoped that he could find another person who was unoccupied by the other golems.

“I’ll run.” He said to Zinah, and hoped she knew what to do.
If it worked out, Malcolm would run around in circles to make the monster slower and distract her, while whomever was available would climb up the monster’s back unnoticed until they could stab her exposed and easily penetrable neck.

Malcolm took off running, hoping he was fast enough to keep the monster occupied. “You sure that you’re happy with your engagement?” He called, turning around while running at the same time. “‘Cause you sure don’t look it, dirt-face!”
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle]   [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Arron decided very quickly that prehaps staying at home and pouting would have been a better life choice. Then again Andrew never was the best at making good life choices. So he did himself a favor for once and jumped from under that golems foot. "Well, you have sucky choices." Andy rushed backwards as the floor fell open on her will, tripping over himself but rolling out from the debree. Shouting back up to the golem he continued his verbal assault "you and your boyfriend there having fun on your date?" 

Another quick scan around the destroyed cabin showed a a few more fighters and a few more bodies. It may not be such a good idea to keep messing with the golem. Maybe a little more fear would even do him good. Not that he wasn't afraid, he was, he just wasn't scared enough. No one fighting was, because if they were scared enough they would of ran by now. A small rock pegged him in the forehead breaking the skin as the earth rumbled again. A much larger rock tried to hit him, forcing Andy to rush back.

Suddenly the guy helping with  the golem shouted an order for a formation z. Andrew acted quickly looking for a route around her legs something fast simple and possiable. Behind a mountain of rubble there was a small leg maybe reaching 8 feet but that was 8 feet more then he had anywhere else but the golem was directly between them and then he would need her to see him and face the other way while he already had her attention with the taunts. But maybe. Andrew ran but not towards the ledge but around in an arc like the other guy doing such. " 100 L" andrew shouted back over, maybe he would understand and the monster wouldn't. 100 degrees to the left. Surely the kid would get it and edge the golem in the right way. The girl close to him looked hurt but still in fighting shape. He seen her twirling her way through a moment ago. Her first attempt at stabbing the golem didn't seem to work to well. If things worked out they might make it home, if it didn't oh well. He'd hardly be missed. Circling around the golem was harder then it see pled since it included jumping over bricks and ducking under flying projectiles. Even just getting past all the hurdles was feat. 
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle]   [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:54 pm

W E I

"My skin is actually very well maintained so there is no mold," She said, raising her eyebrows as one demigod shouted out his strategies for all to hear. She wasn't deaf and she wasn't stupid. She didn't know what Plan Z was but she knew enough to be wary and on her guard now. "I believe you're referring to the moss. I'm sorry, I thought children of Athena were supposed to be smart," She taunted, her laugh causing small tremors in the ground.

She stared at the two demigods making jibes and firmly pressed her lips together into a straight line, feeling a flash of irritation. "I doubt you're an expert at reading golem facial expressions, little ones. For example, I wasn't even thinking about Bahadur. Right now, I'm thinking about my dinner, because that's how engaging this fight is." She pretended to yawn and raising her foot slowly before lowering it with a mighty BOOM. The earth shook once again and she hoped she would stumble the running demigods. She didn't know what they were doing, but she didn't like it.

The lead continued to drip from her wound and she winced. Two more hits like that and she wasn't sure she'd be getting home for dinner.

(( Sorry about the wait! ))
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle]   [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Malcolm,

Malcolm could hear a male voice shout behind him. I “100 L!” It took Malcolm’s brain a split second to decipher the code. 100 degrees to the left. Malcolm hoped that was right. He didn’t have time for mistakes. He veered off to the left at what he assumed was 100 degrees. close enough He thought to himself, and kept running.

It took Malcolm several seconds to register the monster’s hurtful words. I thought children of Athena were supposed to be smart. Tears stung in his eyes, weather they were from the smoke in the air or the monster’s insult, Malcolm didn’t know. He guessed it was from the toxins. After all, it was hard to be insulted by a monster whose IQ couldn’t have been more than 10.
Malcolm almost stopped for a second and turned around to face the monster so he could shout an insult back, but he remembered where he was and kept running as fast as he could.
“It was an insult! Had I been insulting an intelligent creature, I would use an intelligent insult.” Malcolm smiled, and relished the thought of the monsters face behind him as she heard his snide comment.

Malcolm almost added something about the monster assuming he was a child of Athena because he had blond hair, but his burning chest convinced him not to. By this point Malcolm was panting heavily. Malcolm was a fast runner, but he was bad at long distances. He hoped that the boy behind him would be able to get on the monster quickly because Malcolm was not going to last long.

~sorry for such a late reply~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle]   [Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Wei] Everybody dances with the grim reaper [Battle]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: