Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:53 am

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 4 Jgh210

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

"Pfft! I was never scared!" she laughed, playfully shoving him back.She watched as he lit up his star and said "It's good that you can deal with it in a healthy way. Well, I guess fire is dangerous." she laughed, running a hand through her hair. She looked at him and said "I'm having a lot of fun," smiling as she began making a type of portrait out of the hand sanitizer.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:06 am

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 4 Bdc7b58f-1e4b-44d8-8563-1cc81c464e88_zpsa34f2965

adam dunlap - son of hades

He chuckled, and also made himself a hand sanitizer portrait. "You know," he started, grinning but keeping his eyes on the drawing, "playing with fire is probably the most exciting first date I've ever had." Adam stood and admired his picture. "Shame that I'm going to burn it, really is." He smiled, before lighting a match and dropping it. The art blazed quickly and shortly, before disappearing and leaving nothing behind.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:14 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

"First date? Is this a date, Adam?" she smiles, blushing harder than she has all night. When she lit her portrait on fire, it was a rose that was on a stem,with petal falling from. She smiled as she watched the art disappear, leaving the match only. She looked at Adam and smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:20 am

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 4 Bdc7b58f-1e4b-44d8-8563-1cc81c464e88_zpsa34f2965

He shrugged, holding his hands up. "May as well be, huh?" He grinned, and let his arms drop. "I dunno." Adam turned and walked back to the car, sitting down on the good. "Is this a date?" He raised an eyebrow at her, and smiled a tiny little smile. "I mean, we did date stuff. I guess."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:24 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She smiled widely. "This is by far the best date I have ever been on. And for that, I thank you." she smiled, giving Adam a small curtsy. She walked up to him and hugged him tightly. She then sat next to him on the car hood again, and grabbed his hand and held it. "The perks of being on a date." she laughed, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:40 am

Adam blushed a bit, looking over at her. "Yep." He smiled, and rubbed the back of his head with his free hand. "So, want to head back to camp or do you have something else in mind? Because it's..." he pulled out his cell phone and checked the time. "It's about one in the morning right now." He laughed. "Maybe we should get out of here before somebody realizes we're here."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:50 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

"Adam, there's something I need to say first before we head back.." she spoke, her voice growing shaky. She got off the car hood so she could stand and look him directly in the face. "Adam, this night has been one of the best in my entire life. It was great spending it with a close friend. But during the carnival I felt something change. And that feeling has been growing and welling up inside me for the longest time, but I just now discovered it." before she continued to speak, she took an deep breath. "Adam, I love you. I'm sorry if this makes this weird with us now, but I had to let you know, I couldn't keep it inside anymore.." Rachel stared down at the pavement twiddling her thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:57 am

Adam cleared his throat, looking at the ground and then back at her. "You..." he nodded, and smiled a bit, a deep blush forming across his face. "Okay." The boy was unsure what to say here, so instead he pulled her into a deep hug. "Listen, Rach. I really like you, a lot. And it's grown today, my feelings have twisted and changed and punched me in the face. Do I love you? I don't know yet. But I know I like you. And I want that to stay. I like that feeling." He smiled, and put his hands on her shoulders. "So let's take it slow."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:02 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

Rachel hugged Adam back tightly, enjoying the embrace. She looked at him, then placed her hands over her face and started nervously laughing. "I'm so sorry, I feel so silly.." she muffled through her hands as his rested on her shoulders. She buried her head in his chest, feeling the heat from her face burn through her hands. But she was happy that he did indeed like her, so it reassured her a bit. Rachel is kind of a drama queen.. -cough-wat-cough-
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:24 am

Adam patted her on the back, before stepping away and smiling at her. "Let's get back to camp. It's getting pretty late. Besides, we both need to get some rest so we can hang out tomorrow." The son of Hades gave her a toothy grin, and pulled out his keys. "You can drive us home," he said, and held out the keys for her.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:28 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

Rachel smiled and nodded, taking the keys in excitement, "Aww yiss, I get to drive!" she cheered, getting in the drivers seat and started the car. As they drove back to camp, Rachel turned on Smelyalata by Never Shout Never. The song was stuck in her head entirely, and hummed along to it. Soon enough, they had returned to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4