Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]] Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]]   Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:11 pm

So much has happened. . . So much has changed. . . If she could cry, then Violet would be in floods of tears right now. All of this was so emotional, so mind blowing. She wasn't meant to be here, yet here she was, retracing her last steps. Sat by the edge of the shore, Violet shivered instinctivly as the water rushed towards her, gently caressing her toes before running back to it's father Poseidon. She wasn't meant to feel that. But she could. Something had dragged her out of the Netherworlds, back onto Earth. She had no idea what, but she was somehow here, back on the beach where she died so long ago.
"I wonder if anyone can see me right now. . ." she spoke out loud to herself, her voice crackling slightly. It had been a while since she had had a reason to speak outloud, even if it was to herself.
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]]   Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Dusk was walking up and down the beach when he heard a voice. It sounded so sad and lonely. He looked around hoping to find out who it was. He saw a girl who seemed more like a specter. He walked up twards the girl. "Are you all right?" he asked kindly. It was slightly muffled under the mask he was wearing. He stared through the eye holes of the mask.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]]   Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Raising an eyebrow in curiosity, Violet was surprised. He could hear her? Why, that was a first. She hadn't been heard in so long; her lonely cries had gone unanswered until now.
"I. . . I don't know. I think I'm okay, but I'm not sure. It's all a bit. . . confusing." she explained. For once, the daughter of Athena was at a loss for words. This new world, it scared her. It was so. . . open, free. Unconstricted. "So, man in the mask. . . what's your name? and who are you the son of?" She was interested in him, mainly because he was the only interaction she'd had with a human in the last few months, but also because she was anxious to use her voice again. Silence had ruled her heart for too long.
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]]   Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Dusk chuckled. He scratched his face under his mask. "Well my name is Dusk, son of Chaos." He looks up at the sky. "So who are you?" he asked. He stared harder, "and why are you so hard to see?" He was interested in this new person. She didn't seem to pose a threat either which soothed him.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]]   Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:49 pm

A small grin found it's way onto her sullen face. Finally, her voice would be useful again.
"My name was Violet Zaera. I was a daughter of Athena, and I was thirteen before. . ." she paused for a moment, taking a deep breath. This wasn't meant to happen; she wasn't meant to admit to another human that she was dead. "Before I died. That's why I'm hard to see; I'm a ghost. And I have no idea what I'm doing back on earth." the girl explained to the older boy. "I was killed out there," she raised a finger, pointing out towards the horizon. "Shark attack."
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]]   Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:10 pm

Dusk sat down. He knew something was strange but he never would have guessed that she was a ghost. It explained why she was hard to see though. "How long has it been since you died?" he asked with concern in his voice. He had another question that bugging him. Why isn't she with the other souls and why was she here, where she had died?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]]   Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:47 pm

She shrugged her shoulders, touched by the slight hint of concern in his voice.
"Not long ago; only about six months ago. Only problem is, I have no idea why I'm here, on this earth again. I have no regrets, no last wishes, no unfinished business. Heck, I probrably was at peace before I was even in the underworld!" she complained, before realizing she probrably sounded incredibly self-centered. "So, enough about me. How are you today?" she asked Dusk, curious to know how people who were alive felt. It had been so long since she was counted amongst them. . .
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]]   Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:08 am

Dusk looked back up at the sky before responding. "Well nothing out of the ordinary happened today." He then thought for a moment. "Then I heard you and came looking who it was so that kind of counts as out of the ordinary." He shrugged and rubbed his eyes. "I really wasn't expecting to find a ghost or anything, but I think its pretty cool." He looked at her for a quick second, scanning her. "I hope you'll find why your here soon" he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]]   Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts on the Water [[ private ; Ducky ]]
Page 1 of 1