Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:43 am

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 Bdc7b58f-1e4b-44d8-8563-1cc81c464e88_zpsa34f2965

adam dunlap - son of hades

Adam tried to hide his smile, not able to resist her whiny voice. "Sure. Come on." He took her hand and lead the two through the crowd, weaving between people and mumbling quiet "excuse me"s along the way. After a minute of struggling, they emerged right into the front, their stomachs literally touching the stage. "Excited?" He moved closer to the girl and put his arm around her protectively, glancing around at the growing crowd. "I think the opener is playing in like, five minutes."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:49 am

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

She smiled widely, also muttering 'excuse me' along the way. When they reached the front, she placed her hand on the stage, smiling stupidly. "Yes! Horribly excited!" she grinned, unconsciously resting her head on his shoulder after he placed his arm around her. "I think my very first concert was.. The Jonas Brothers." she chuckled, laughing into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:02 pm

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 Bdc7b58f-1e4b-44d8-8563-1cc81c464e88_zpsa34f2965

"No way, me too!" He laughed. "The show was so lame, too. There was a bunch of teenage girls holding up hearts and screaming, and I was in the very back and so unexcited." Chuckling, Adam watched the stage as the first band came on. They were an unknown local band, so nobody was too extremely excited. His grip on the girl became tighter as people around them began shifting, growing restless as the openers continued to speak.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:09 pm

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

"Sounds like a great time!" she laughed, watching the opening band walk on stage. It was nobody she recognized. The crowd began moving around, shoving toward the front. She wrapped both arms around his torso tightly as he held her tighter. She had minor claustrophobia, but having a friend around made it so much better for her to control.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Adam shifted himself, pulling himself from her arms and standing behind her. He wrapped his arms around her, and interlaced his fingers in hers from behind so that he could protect her from all sides. "Are you okay?" he asked, sensing her mild uncomfort. He knew the feel, having used to be claustrophobic himself. After a bit, he knew that it would go away, but until then he wanted to make her comfortable.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:05 pm

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

Slightly panicking as Adam pulled away from her, she felt immediate relief when she felt his arms wrap around her from behind, intertwining their fingers together. She let out a sigh of relief, feeling safer. Without noticing, a slight blush formed on her cheeks. She nods, answering his question. "I'm okay now, thanks." she smiled, giving his hand a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:28 pm

"Good." He smiled, and watched the band in front of them perform. They ultimately left him unimpressed, but he had to admit they were okay for a local band. The rest of their set (only three songs) finished quickly and uneventfully. When they left the stage, Adam released the girl and the crowd dispersed.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:44 pm

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

As the show ended, Rachel looked up to Adam and said "I have an idea." smiling, she grabbed his hand and started leading him to the car.

---

She pulled up in an empty parking lot, having driven his car. She turned the car off, tossed the keys to him, and exited the car. The scene ahead of them was like one you'd see in a movie. The beach was completely empty, the moonlight and starlight shimmering down upon the ocean and made certain grains of sand sparkle. "Beautiful, isn't it?" she smiles, turning to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:30 pm

He stepped out of the car as well, sliding his keys into his pocket. "It is," he said, walking around the hood of the car and standing beside her. Adam held her gaze for a moment, before blushing and looking away. "It's strange," he started, sitting down on the hood. "You never realize how much normal, awesome stuff you miss when you get caught up in being a demigod until you see it." Looking up at her, the son of Hades patted the spot next to him. "Sit." He smiled, and leaned back, staring up at the night sky, which was speckled with stars.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:38 pm

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

She smiled shyly ash they stared at each other for a brief moment. When he looked away she looked down and blushed, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Yeah, this was the first normal day I've had in such a long time. And I've had the most fun I've had since I first arrived." she answered him, taking the spot on his car right next to him. She looked at the sky, the wind blowing soft enough to tousle her hair around slightly. She stole a glance at him, as he watched the sky above them. She looked back up to the sky, resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Adam sat his hands awkwardly on his lap, unsure of what to do with them. "Well good." He smiled, despite the fact that he knew she couldn't see it. "Today was awesome." After shifting himself so that she could rest more easily on his shoulder, he cleared his throat. He let his eyes float from star to star, counting from one to ten over and over again. It was a nervous, empty habit of his to count things around him.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:22 pm

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 Jgh210

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

She kept resting her head on his shoulder smiling. "Yeah, it was." she smiled. She looked up to the sky, gasping as she saw a silver streak of light shoot through the sky. "Hey! Did you see that?!" she asked, pointing to where she had saw it. She then looks up at him, "Is it okay if I rest my head on your shoulder?' she questioned, not wanting him to feel off about anything.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:46 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, of course," he answered in reply to her most recent question. Shifting himself, he cleared his throat. "So...tonight was cool." He grinned, and awkwardly moved his hand up and down behind her back, trying to decide whether or not to put his arm around her. "Um." He decided to let it rest in her shoulder, and bit his lip anxiously. 
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:00 pm

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She smiled, continuing to rest her head on his shoulder. She got slight chills when he ran his hand up and down her back, the good kind of chills. "Yeah, very cool." she smiled, taking the hand wrapped around her shoulder and held it. She looked up toward the sky and saw a quick streak of light shoot across the sky. "Adam! Did you see that?!" she asked curiously, pointing up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:49 pm

"Yeah," he said, his eyes pointed upwards. "Space is weird," Adam observed, and chuckled a bit. "Like, it's foreboding. And destructive. But really beautiful at the same time. It gives us life but can take it away at any time..." He blushed, and stopped talking. "Sorry, I know I must be nerding out over here. I'm super into space though. I guess. Haha, it's just always been something I've thought about. I dunno." He shrugged, embarrassed, and bit his lip. 
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:15 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

Rachel looked at Adam with such curiosity and intensity, hearing what he just said. "You.. like space.. too?" she asked somewhat breathlessly. She was completely taken aback hearing him say this, she thought she was the only one who had such great curiosity and care over space. She brightly smiled, looking in his eyes. "Adam Dunlap, you are completely and utterly perfect, its amazing. I don't even regret saying it to your face." She laughed, extremely happy, visible blush forming on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:55 am

He furrowed his brows, a tiny and confused grin on his face. "What?" he said at first, her words not yet registering in his head. "I mean...thanks." He smiled, and laughed at himself. "Thanks. You're great too, Rachel. You know that? Today's been awesome, and I'm super glad I got to spend it with you." He blushed, and turned away to clear his throat. "Yeah. So, there's that." 
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:01 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She giggled, smiling. "You're welcome." she laughed, listening him continue to speak. She smiled wider and bigger with every word he spoke. When he finished, she was extremely touched. She actually started tearing up. She quickly tried wiping her eyes before he noticed but ended up sniffling. She laughed, continuing to wipe her eyes. "I haven't heard that in such a long time... Really, thank you. Oh, I must seem ridiculous, crying and such..." she blushed, wiping her face.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:10 am

"No, no." He tried assuring her, smiling and squeezing her shoulder. "Really." Adam bit his lip, before coming up with an idea. "Come on, I have somewhere to show you now." The son of Hades grinned and pulled out his keys, jangling them in the air. "I think you'll like it."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:17 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She smiled, hopping off the car hood. She leaned onto it, placing her chin in both hands. "Where are we going?" she asked, it being obvious that not knowing was going to kill her. "Is it a surprise or?" she asked, getting off the car and getting inside on the passenger side.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:33 am

"Yes, it's a surprise," he said, and grinned before getting inside the car. "Prepare," he began, "to be astounded."  

About twenty minutes later, they pulled into a parking lot, and circled back behind the building it was intended for. Here, they were in near darkness except for two streetlights placed on either side. A high fence rose on each side, blocking view to the parking lot. "Hope this doesn't unsettle you too much," he muttered, and got out after popping the trunk open. Walking around the car, he retrieved two or three bottles of something, and walked to one of the circles of light shone off by the lamp post.  
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:49 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She got out the car, immediately consumed by the dark. She immediately started reaching her hand outward to grasp Adam. She found the back of his shirt and quickly followed behind him. "Adam, where exactly are we? And what do you have?" she asked referring to the mysterious bottle he held in hand. She clung onto dam, feeling uneasy in the dark 
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:58 am

Adam smiled at her, and patted her head. "Calm down, Rach." He held one of the bottles to light, revealing that it was just hand sanitizer. "Watch this." He unscrewed the cap, and began pouring the liquid out. He spelled his name out on the asphalt with the Germ-x, and then sat the bottle down. Digging into his pockets, he removed a tiny packet of matches. Lighting one, he dropped it onto the hand sanitizer, and watched at his name went ablaze. It burned for a moment, before slowing fading out. "See?"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:12 am

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

After seeing the trick, her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. "Oh! Let me try!" she smiled, taking a bottle of Germ-X and wrote out her name also. Lighting the match, she dropped it on the hand sanitizer and saw her name burn. She giggled like mad, obviously enjoying it a lot. She used a little more Germ-x to make a heart and set it on fire. "THIS GIRL IS ON FIIIIIREEEEEEEE!" She sang obnoxiously, laughing ridiculously loud 
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:34 am

"Not so scared now, huh?" he joked, and playfully shoved her. Adam poured hand sanitizer out in the shape of a star, before lighting it. "I like to do this every once in a while, let's you get some steam out. There's nothing like setting stuff on fire." He grinned, his eyes sparkling in the reflection of the dying fire. "Having fun?" He asked, as he bent down to draw something else on the parking lot ground.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next