Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:39 pm

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

A small smile emerged from her lips, placing her hands on her friends. "No, I just always loved the cheap thrill rides at fairs. Me and my mom always rode them, and we would just laughed and laughed.." She giggled, starting to feel upset. She really missed her mom, they were really close. They always went to the fairs that were close by, just for the underfunded rides that were there. They always had a blast. "This is the first fair I've been to since I came to camp.." she pondered, then jumped slightly and yelped at a screamer that popped out in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:16 pm

adam dunlap
son of hades

____Adam snickered behind her, hiding the fact that he had also been a bit startled. "Well, I hope you're having fun. Don't forget we have a concert to go to later, too." The son of Hades grinned, and adjusted himself under her. Thinking about her words, he decided that he would make this little trip one of the best days she'd had in a while; Adam knew how it felt to not be connected with those you use to see every day.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:57 pm

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

"When should we get going to that?" She asked as their cart came to a stop. She got out of the cart, getting dirty glares from parents seeing that she was on Adam's lap. She rolled her eyes quickly and belted "OH YEAH, THAT WAS TOTALLY AMAZING, BABES." she laughed under her breath as she heard gasps. "Sorry, had to." she apologized.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:06 am

adam dunlap
son of hades

____Laughing, Adam rested his hand on her shoulder and led her away from the ride. "I dunno, in about an hour or two. We should get there early, we need to buy tickets at the door." He stopped, taking in a deep breath to smell the scent of food wafting around them. "Hungry?" he asked, turning his emerald gaze onto her.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:17 am

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

"Okay, sounds like a plan." she said, walking at the same pace. She stopped, hearing her stomach growl at the smell of the food around her. "Food sounds lovely." she chuckled, as she looked into his gaze. Her almost black eyes were never anything special to her, they didn't get lighter unless in direct sunlight, which was painful, to say the least. She saw a lemonade stand. "ohmygod can we get lemonade please oh please?!" she giggled, jumping up and down like a child. Fair lemonade was always her favourite. It was the sweetest.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 am

adam dunlap
son of hades

____Grinning, he shrugged in agreement. "Sure." Leading the way through the crowd of people making their way to the respective rides and booths, he approached the lemonade stand and removed his wallet from his pocket. "One large lemonade, and...whatever she wants." He glanced over at the girl and raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to order something.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:38 am

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

Rachel had the biggest smile on her face, approaching the lemonade stand. She looked at Adam, smiled, then turned to the cashier and said "One large lemonade as well. Extra sugar." she smiled, as the man placed the order and went to go make the lemonades. She grabbed her satchel and pulled out a five dollar bill. "No way you're paying for my stuff, I got it." she laughs, holding the bill out in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:43 am

adam dunlap
son of hades

____Adam snatched the money from her hand, and slid it into her pocket. "It's fine," he said, smiling at her. He removed the necessary amount from his wallet, sliding it back into his back pocket afterwards. The man returned with two large, clear cups of lemonade, one that had "extra sugar" written on it in sharpie. Once they had paid and Adam had gotten his change back, he picked up the two beverages and turned towards her. "Where to next?"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:51 am

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

She huffed, grinning. She took her drink, taking a long drink. The sweetness of the sugar and the bitterness of the lemon mixed perfectly. She smiled as the cold liquid traveled down her throat. She let out a little sigh of happiness, turning to him. "Shall we split a funnel cake?" she smiled widely. She was having a blast, just her and her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:14 am

adam dunlap
son of hades

____"Sounds good to me." The boy grinned, and scanned the area for the nearest food stand. Seeing a promising sign that read "Funnel cakes here!" in all caps, he took her hand and pulled her with him, weaving through the crowd of people. To their luck, this booth was also without a line. "Give me the largest funnel cake you have."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:23 am

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

She laughed as she was dragged along, holding on tightly to his hand. She stood as the guy looked her friend like he was nuts, then walked to make the funnel cake. She pulls out a wad of cash and says "I've got this one." as the man hands them a funnel cake at least twice the size of her head. She handed the cashier the money as she took Adam's hand, walking over to an empty table.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:48 am

adam dunlap
son of hades

____Adam sat the giant cake on the old picnic table, and helped his friend into her seat. Taking the seat across from her, he examined the giant pile of fried cake in front of them. "Excited?" He gave her a tooth smile, pulling a piece of the cake off with his hands. "Open up," the son of Hades teased, and wiggled it in her face.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:54 am

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

She sat down, eyeing the cake that sat in front of them. "Adam!" she laughed as he waved the fried treat in her face. She gave in and opened her mouth, laughing as she did so. As she waited for him to place the cake in her mouth, she grabbed a piece and started waving it in his face also. She couldn't help bit laugh uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:10 am

adam dunlap
son of hades

____He tossed the fried dough into her mouth, and pulled the piece from her hands with his teeth. After swallowing the food, he smiled and devoured another piece of cake. "This funnel cake-" chew chew chew, "-is awesome." He crossed his arms, and stared across the table at her for a moment. "I bet you I can eat more than you."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:22 am

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

She began eating piece after piece of cake. She nodded, overexaggerating because she had food in her mouth. She smirks mischievously, and nods. "You're on." she laughed, rubbing her hands together like she was sometype of villain.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:38 am

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 Bdc7b58f-1e4b-44d8-8563-1cc81c464e88_zpsa34f2965

adam dunlap - son of hades
Without hesitation, Adam dived right in. He scarfed down handful after handful of cake, but there was so much of it. Every time he saw her going in for some, he smacked her hand away. Ten minutes had passed already, and they had both gorged themselves on funnel cake, with only a single layer of friend goodness remaining. "I quit," he mumbled, and laid his head down on the tabletop.

Last edited by Remplissage on Fri May 17, 2013 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:55 am

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

She leaned back in her chair, completely and utterly full. She groaned as she tried taking a few gulps of lemonade to wash down the cake. She then looked at the time, then yelped as she chugged the rest of her lemonade and grabbed Adam's hand. "Adam! The concert!
                    she yelled as she dragged him along.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:51 pm

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 Bdc7b58f-1e4b-44d8-8563-1cc81c464e88_zpsa34f2965

Adam furrowed his brows, letting himself be pulled along by the girl. "We've got enough time," he said, chuckling a bit. "Calm down." He resisted just a tiny bit so that they were both going at a quick, but reasonable pace; despite that they were now shoulder to shoulder, he had forgotten to release her hand. "That was fun. We got some neat pictures and absolutely gorged ourselves on cake." He sighed, thinking about how fun his day had been so far; falling from the tree a few hours ago was completely lost from his mind. And the night was still young.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:59 pm

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

She turned to him, smiling. "It was the most fun I've had in a really long time. Thanks for taking me." she thanked, looking up to the almost dimmed sky. Stars were beginning to show as the moon shone brightly, to replace the light from the sun. "I wanted to be an astronomer when I was younger. I knew a lot more about the stars than my own friends." she laughed, trying to look for a particular constellation.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:07 am

Adam smiled, watching her search the sky. He wondered for a moment if that could have anything to do with her being a daughter of Zeus. "Isn't it weird how good of friends we are? I mean, we nearly come from two different dimensions. My dad is the king of the underworld, yours is the king of the sky. It's just strange. Almost like we're opposites." He shrugged, and led them towards his car. "Whatcha looking for?" he asked, and also gazed up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:20 am

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 Jgh210

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

She laughed, looking over at him. "Adam, I don't care who's your parent. I'm happy to know you and be your friend either way." She smiled, turning back up to the sky. "Look! Here!" she exclaimed, puling Adam to her position and pointing up. "That's Ursa Major, more commonly known as the Big Dipper. And just slightly above it is the Ursa Minor, or Little Dipper. At the end of the handle of the Little Dipper is the North Star." she smiled, explaining everything to the best of her ability.

Last edited by RachieFizzy! on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:11 am

Adam grinned, looking up at the stars with her. He traced the outlines of the constellations with his eyes. "Come on," he said, and pulled her along with him.

---

"Jesus Christ," he mumbled, standing on his tiptoes to look for the beginning of the line in front of them. The venue where the concert was at was a small club, and the line of people had grown since they had arrived. In one aisle, people who already had tickets were going in. Adam and Rachel were in the other line, waiting to buy the tickets. "Are you psyched?" he asked, and grinned at the girl.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:17 am

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

She gently hopped up and down, barely able to contain her excitement. "Are you kidding? I'm pumped! This is the first concert I've been to in 3 years!" she exclaimed, jumping up and down even more. She felt her braid beginning to fall out, so she took out her braid letting her hair fall onto her shoulders and barely pass her back. It was wavy and messy, but it wasn't messy enough for it to look bad. "Is it too crazy?" she asked, flattening her hair against her head.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:53 am

Adam watched the girl bounce with a raised eyebrow, and reached out to tousle her hair right after she had fixed it. "Nah," he said, waving the question off with a grin. The line progressed a bit, and soon they were at the front. Buying two entrances, they got their hands stamped and entered the building. The small underground room was packed with people, all standing around and waiting for the opening act.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:01 am

rachel botswick

daughter of zeus

She giggled slightly as he messed with her hair. She smiled at the concert scene. Memories flooded back to her as she began jumping up and down again. She stood on her tip toes to see the stage. She turned to Adam, tugged his arm and asked "Do you think we could try and get to the front? Pleaaase?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)    seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

seeing little ghosts everywhere (rach)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next