Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Inside Cabin Eleven

Go down 
+16
mdh728
Robinwing
Colby
Zan
Telamon
Gazimu
Lily Kardon
Valkyrie
Yume
Questionare♣
Azn
Norm Normal
hunter11
Matt streak
percybethrocks!
Sirena
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Inside Cabin Eleven Empty
PostSubject: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:37 pm

[color=orange]Sneaking away from archery practice was risky business, but it was definitely worth it. Taking one last stealthy glance around me, I sprinted up to Cabin Eleven and ducked inside. It was as messy as usual, but at least I was alone. It seemed like I never got any alone time anymore, what with new comers coming everyday. Unfortunately for me, just as I settled down on my bed, I heard a knock on the door.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:53 am

I knock on the cabin door. It's just a weird habit, but when I enter a room, I always knock on the door. I go inside and see Ebony. "Oh, hi." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:07 pm

I look up to see who was at the door, and my half sister walked into the room. "Hey Lena ! " I acknowledged.

OOC: Edited again :) sorry Im such a fail today.

Last edited by Elodie on Sun May 10, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:11 pm

ooc: when i type in lavender, im Melenia, called Lena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:12 pm

OOC: Edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:40 pm

OOC: Look at Lena's profile. She's been at camp for 8 years.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:16 pm

I come in. "Hey, guys, play any pranks lately?" I love playing pranks so much, I could be a daughter of Hermes.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:30 pm

"Im planning. It's a good one," I say with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:33 pm

"Cool! On whom? It better not be me!" I say, laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:34 pm

"No. I was thinking the Apollo boy named Mike."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:32 pm

" Ooh, good idea ! What do you have in mind Lena ? " I asked excitedly. We hadn't pranked anyone from the Apollo cabin for a good while now.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:45 pm

I laugh. "You plan your pranks, I gotta go. Bye!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:55 pm

"Well, I was just thinking, since they like poetry so much, we could write them a special little poem" I say with an evil grin.

Last edited by Lavvie on Mon May 11, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:46 pm

ooc: Lavvie, remember to color your posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:37 pm

ooc: edited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:35 pm

"What kind of poem," I ask slyly with a naughty grin on my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:42 pm

"It might have a certain effect," I say with a laugh. ""Hypnotism" I say with a grin. "It works. I've tried. You can get people to do some pretty stupid things." I laugh at memories from last summer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:44 pm

"Wow Lena, you really are my sister," I giggled. "Mike's at archery practice now, let's write the poem quickly, sneak into his cabin and then wait for results." I reached for a pen and paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:47 pm

"Okay, so what should he do after reading this?" I ask. "There's the classic dance like a chicken, or maybe we should go for something more original..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:49 pm

"Hey guys, what's up?" I said, walking in without bothering to knock. I need a break from people like Daphne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:50 pm

"The usual. Plotting another prank," I say with a grin on my face. "Care to join ? The latest victim is Mike, from the Apollo ccabin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:51 pm

"We're planning to hypnotize that Mike dude. Want to help?" I asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:51 pm

"Oh, nice. I'd love to help!" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:53 pm

"Sure ! And Lena, I'm all for the chicken dance. Maybe we can make him do it outside the Aphrodite cabin to embarrass him even more ! They'll all freak !"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:55 pm

"Oh. My. Gods. That would be so funny!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside Cabin Eleven
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next