Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Inside Cabin Eleven

Go down 
+16
mdh728
Robinwing
Colby
Zan
Telamon
Gazimu
Lily Kardon
Valkyrie
Yume
Questionare♣
Azn
Norm Normal
hunter11
Matt streak
percybethrocks!
Sirena
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:24 pm

OOC: Lily, Luke is dead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:29 pm

"Yeah, I've been here basically since birth.."
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Nick Henry Taylor
I squeezed my eyes tighter as I tried to fall into sleep. But in all honesty, it's kinda difficult to sleep when you can hear so many people talking around you. Just relax and go to sleep, I chanted to myself again and again. And just as I was successfully slipping into sleep, there was a pop of a soda can...and then the feel of sticky soda on my face. "Whoa! What the crap?!" I said. I jumped off my bunk and wiped my hands on my already dirty jeans. I look up to see the face of one of my sisters apologizing. Holding up a hand to quiet her, I said, "Hey hey hey, no harm no foul. But, just to be even I'll have to spray you with a soda of some day." I smiled and ran my hand through my hair to have it come back wet and sticky. "Well that is gross," I say, examining my hand covered in soda. I laugh as I shake out my hair in her direction. "Refreshing, isn't it?"

Last edited by Valkyrie on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:40 pm

"Haha what a lovely feeling to be sprayed with soda!" I say laughing and jumping around. I walk over to the boy and smile. "Hey, I'm Liv, daughter of Hermes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Max Taylor Muro
The boy who I sprayed soda on jumped up from his bunk in surprise, and I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. Ah, pranks. Even when they're accidental, they turn out to be funny. "Totally understandable." I said, commenting on how he was to spray me with soda one day. "After all, I would do the same. Perhaps a bucket of soda set up on the door for when I walk into the cabin? Or maybe stand on top of that rather large climbing wall that I saw coming in? I'm sure you could get a nice throw off of that."
When he shook his hair in my direction I turned my head up a little bit. "Oh yes, that is quite brilliant. Even more so now that it's been in someone's hair. Who are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Nick Henry Taylor
I laughed as the girl made a comment about the soda that had now been passed on to her. "I'm Nick Taylor. And apparently, your brother. Would you mind telling me your name cause I'd rather call you by name then call you 'sis'," I say towards her. I turn to the other girl standing next to her and introduce myself. "How long have you two been here? I think I've seen you before, Liv. But I don't believe I've seen you around here before," I say to the girl whose name remained unknown. I reached for a towel that I had in my bags. Trying to dry out my hair and shirt a bit I turned to the girls again. "So, which one of you girls is a year-round camper? I used to be just a summer camper, but now it's full time for me. No getting rid of me now, so good luck dealing with me," I say, smiling.

Last edited by Valkyrie on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:41 pm

I smile at Nick and say "I'm the year-rounder. Been here forreeeevvvvverrrrr. Well basically..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Max Taylor Muro
Nick Taylor. Should be easy enough to remember. "Max Muro. And actually, I'm not sure if you are my brother; I'm unclaimed. Though I know it's a guy god, considering I have a mum back home." Jackson had told me that more kids were being claimed every day, so it shouldn't be that long before my god parent presented them self. I had to admit, it was a little nerve-wracking, like the feeling before you find out if you made a sports team. I smiled as Nick said something about not being able to get rid of him. Funny, he was starting so sound like one of my buddies back home."I've just gotten here, ya know? Settling in and all that. And I'm not sure if I'm going to be an round-year camper. I guess it depends on who my dad is. Doesn't who you parent is have some kind of effect on how tasty you look to the beasties out there?"
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Nick Henry Taylor
I laugh as Liv trailed off. I say, "Nice. Cool name, Max. You kinda look like a kid of Hermes, so who knows?" I smiled at them. "Ya, I remember the feeling of just getting here. Scared the..." I look over to see one of the younger campers looking in our direction. Obviously listening in. "...Crud outta me. Haha! I'm actually not sure which god child is the most tasty. But if you find out, be sure to let me know," I said with a wink. "Haha! So after I change my shirt, since it's pretty sticky, do you guys want to grab a soda that hasn't been drenched in my hair? I actually brought this girl here this year so, we can all go and talk. Sound cool?" I offer. Well won't this just be super fun? I think to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:06 pm

I smirk at the two kids. They both acted pretty new. Oh well at least they shared the thievery gene with me. "Actually you wanna go take something? Sorry...I'm going through withdrawl. Ever since I've been dating this guy, I haven't been able to steal ANYTHING." I shout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:43 pm

I walk to this part of the cabin "Say wha?" I ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:51 pm

"Huh? Oh nothing. Its not a bad thing Kai. I just feel the need to steal something right now... And when I'm with you I feel like I shouldn't because well, normal girlfriends don't steal things from others infront of their boyfriends." I say.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:15 pm

I smirked at the doorway, "Well, none of you are normal kids, and Im not either, technically, but Im really not a kid"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:28 pm

I turned my head, "Oh and just who would you be, mysterious MAN?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:39 pm

I walk into the room shy."uh........hey guys im travis.......stoll."shaking my shaggy light brown hair as the sun gleams on me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:40 pm

I run over to Travis and hug him. "Hey half-bro! I missed you! I'm Liv, remember?" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:09 pm

I walk into this part of the room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:18 pm

I stop hugging Travis and run and hug Kai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:22 pm

"Hi" I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:23 pm

I smile at him. "Hey kiddo, what's crack-a-lacking?" I say jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:24 pm

"Eh...... nothing I guess" I say lying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:25 pm

"Oh gosh how utterly boring. Nothing at all? I don't believe that SOMETHING must be up!" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:28 pm

"Nothing, nothing" I say lying again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:30 pm

"I personally don't belive that nothing is going on. I can tell when people lie remember? My dad is god of theivery?" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:46 pm

"Alright, then you can tell I'm not lying when I say Nothing is wrong!" I say lying about that last part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside Cabin Eleven
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next