Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Inside Cabin Eleven

Go down 
+16
mdh728
Robinwing
Colby
Zan
Telamon
Gazimu
Lily Kardon
Valkyrie
Yume
Questionare♣
Azn
Norm Normal
hunter11
Matt streak
percybethrocks!
Sirena
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Robinwing

Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:17 pm

"So we'll all be sitting on crates of strawberries? Then why the perfume, we'll all smell of strawberries anyway." She joked, starting to realise just how bad her first joke had been.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:37 pm

I let out a chuckle at that, glancing around the cabin for a clock. There was a game going around, to see who could steal the clock the most. Odd for anybody but Hermes kids. I finally found it on some empty bunk, and took a glance at it. I look back to Clover. "I have really gotta leave before it gets dark." I tell her, shrugging. "Long walk ahead of me." I mutter, shaking my head. I start to move towards the door. "See you later, aight?" I grin, saying aight like eye-ight and dragging the end of it. It really wasn't a good thinking to leave right now. I mean, there were no street lights on farm road so he would have to use a flashlight. And, he wouldn't get to the convenience store until 9, then would get back at 12...
Back to top Go down
Robinwing

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:57 pm

"I don't think I saw any street lights, are you sure it's a good idea to be wandering around in the dark?" Clover asked, looking a little concerned. She wasn't sure, but she could remember stories about summer camp pranks, and in a camp for demigods surely the pranks were just writ large.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:28 pm

"That way nobody will notice I'm gone." I tell her, shrugging. This wasn't first time I'd done it, and certainly wasn't gonna be the last. I could just imagine being caught on my way back, and being told I couldn't go to the Formal. Like some cliche TV show or the ideas of a poor writer.

OOC: HINT HINT ADMINS x] x] x].
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:13 pm

OOC: What about the admins?
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 pm

OOC: Nothing. It was a inside joke. With only me in it.
Back to top Go down
Robinwing

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:20 am

((OOC: Inside joke taken to the EXTREME? XD))

"Alright. Wait, take this with you." Clover replied. She untied her ribbon, and handed it to him
"You might need some luck, and this has proven lucky before when I've given it to my parents when they've needed a little luck." She explained, starting to blush at just how stupid that was sounding all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:25 am

I looked at the ribbon, taking it in my palm. I stuffing it in my pocket, not even realizing how that may be a tad rude. "Thanks." I tell her, turned to the door. "See you then then." I said, a little bit confused at what I should do. Hug her or something? I don't know. I decided to just turn to the door and walk out of it, taking big strides. Big, happy strides.
Back to top Go down
Robinwing

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:09 am

"See you." Clover smiled, waving slightly. She waited until he was gone to let the grin fall.
"That sounded so much stupider when I said it out loud." She squeeked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:55 pm

so every1 here loves to play pranks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside Cabin Eleven
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20