Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Inside the Cabin

Go down 
+12
Gazimu
jehowell
kikiyo237
Matt streak
Panda Heart
Norm Normal
daveyp1997
hunter11
Questionare♣
percybethrocks!
Tarus
Sirena
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:16 pm

I walk into my cabin for the first time. I look around, and take an empty bed in the back corner of the room. It's an unassuming location. I quickly unpack all my stuff, which doesn't take long considering I don't have a lot. I try to not bring too much stuff around with me. It can only hold you back. I see that no one is in the cabin, so I decide to check out the lake.
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:43 pm

I walk in and see that someone has lay their stuff down on a corner bed. I wonder if it's another child of Hestia! Maybe, but it's doubtful. I wonder where she could be...
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:46 pm

I decide to check out the lake. Even though as a child of Hestia I hate it, I figure that's where the new kid would most likely go.
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:07 pm

I walk into the cabin and notice that it looked different from when I had last been here. Someone had come in! So obviously I wasn't all alone... maybe I would make even more new friends. I sat down on my bed and watched the rain pour. I vaguely recall something that someone mentioned to me, how it didn't rain unless they wanted it to. I guess someone was in a bad mood. I wondered what happened to the flames when it rained.
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:41 am

I walk into the cabin and see a girl I don't know sitting on a bed. I smile. "Hey, I'm Alessia, daughter of Hestia, you?" I say, crossing my fingers that she's a daughter of Hestia, too. I haven't had a sibling in ages, and the one I did went to Kronos.
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:45 am

I sat there with my mouth wide open. The first cabin mate I met and she was also my half-sister! I had always been an only child, always alone... I vowed to myself that I would become friends with her. "HI, I'm Lavinia, but you can call me Lavvie. I'm also a daughter of Hestia."
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:46 am

"Oh my gods, really? I've only ever had one sibling before, and he went over to Kronos..." I trailed off. "Anyways...when the weather gets nicer, do you want me to show you around?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:49 am

"Yeah, that would be nice. Some girls down by the lake offered to give me a tour, but then it started raining," I said. "How long have you been at camp?" I asked. I knew I was sort of rambling on, and I sounded a bit nervous, but I actually can be loud and talkative. When I'm around people I know very well. I really hoped she didn't think I was weird.
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:51 am

"Two years, but it already feels like I've been here my whole life. It's amazing how fast you get to know everyone. I wonder why Dionysus decided to let it rain...he almost NEVER lets it rain..."
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:54 am

"maybe he's just in a bad mood," I suggested, "or maybe it's for the strawberries."
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:57 am

"I guess..." I say doubtfully. And then I realize something--I can't hear the rain anymore! "Well, what ever the reason, it's over now, so let's go!" I say, heading out the cabin door.
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:58 am

"Where are we going?" I ask her, following her out the cabin door.
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:59 am

"I thought you might want to see the climbing wall first. It's one of my favorite spots at camp," I said, winking. "C'mon!"

OOC: You post first in the Climbing Wall, kay?
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:00 am

OOC: kk
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:07 am

I return with Alessia, back from the tour.
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:08 am

"So, do you like camp?"
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:14 am

"Yeah, I like it. It's a relief not to beware of monsters every 5 seconds. And the people here seem really nice."
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:15 am

"Tell me about it. Though if you ever want to kill a monster, you're welcome to go into the forest. Who have you met besides me?"
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:16 am

"Ebony, Andy and Aeilia were down by the lake." I replied. "I went there, even though I don't really like water, which you probably understand."
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:18 am

"Yeah, I totally understand that. I would stay away from the lake while Andy is there, only because she can make big splashes for Aelia or Ebony that sometimes end up on the shore. I learned that the hard way." I say.
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:19 am

"Wow. I try to avoid water as much as possible." I say. "Have you ever actually been... inside the water?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:20 am

"Once, before I knew I was a demigod and such. I passed out and almost drowned. I had to be taken to the hospital." I say, shuddering. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:22 am

Gods, I wish I hadn't asked now. "Once. I was trapped on a bridge... it was the only way I could even have a slight hope of surviving" I said."I jumped..." I faltered. It was too hard to talk about. I couldn't. I started to cry.
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:25 am

Oh, gods. Now I've done it. I was a little frightened by Lavvie's crying, but my instincts told me to try and comfort her. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked," I said.
Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:37 am

"No, it;s just... you know how us, as daughters of Hestia, don't... work like other half bloods, right? Like, our driving force is our internal hearth, not, like, what regular humans or demigods have. Well, when I jumped, the fire inside me almost went out. When you went in the water, there were lifeguards around, right? Well, I was attacked, they pushed me deeper and deeper... in the final sparks, I saw who truly loved me the most. At that time, it was the Satyr who I had been traveling with... he was killed seconds later. I was left with no one in the world. No one. That anger, that hatred started the fire again. Now, ever since then, I can tell who the ones who love anyone most are. Also, the fire that went out, I saved it... in a sword. My sword. It's made of... internal fire." I was bawling now. It was so hard. I can't believe I just poured my heart out to someone I barely knew. A huge piece of me. I hope I didn't overwhelm her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inside the Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next