Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Inside the Cabin

Go down 
+12
Gazimu
jehowell
kikiyo237
Matt streak
Panda Heart
Norm Normal
daveyp1997
hunter11
Questionare♣
percybethrocks!
Tarus
Sirena
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Inside the Cabin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:43 am

"Wow." I said, slightly over-whelmed but glad that Lavvie trusted me enough to tell me that. I sat down besides her. "Don't worry, no one will harm you here. And if they want to hurt you...they'll have to get through all of us, but mostly me. I won't let ANYONE hurt you. Promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:47 am

"Thanks," I said, sniffling. "It was really scary... I'll stop talking about it," I said, and smiled a tiny smile. "So, on another, lighter subject... what are the guys like here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:02 am

"Don't mention it. And don't even get me started on the boys. Some of them are great, but others...especially the ones in the Ares cabin." I say, scowling. "I still have to get them back for that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:04 am

"I'll help," I offer. "I'm good at revenge." I smile sinisterly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:06 am

"Really? Thanks! The Ares cabin won't know what hit them," I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:08 am

"Oh yeah," I say. "What exactly did they do?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:09 am

I walk in and set my one duffle bag on a bed in a corner, ignoring the two girls talking.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:13 am

I notice a girl walk in. "Is she new?" I ask Alessia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:13 am

"They came after me with water guns," I say, scowling. "Not enough water to seriously damage me, but I still had to stay in the infirmary for two days."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:14 am

"Okay, that definitely deserves revenge." I say. "Lets see, we should get back at them similarly... they targeted your 'weakness', so we should target theirs. What is their weakness?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:22 am

"I don't really know, otherwise I would've gotten back at them sooner!" I groaned. This was going to be hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:30 am

"Well, they probably have a short temper. Maybe we could taunt them... you know, make them angry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:30 am

"Yeah, that could work!" I say, excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:33 am

"All we have to do is wait for them to do something that we can make fun of them for. Then we attack." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:33 am

"Perfect. In the meantime, do you want to play volleyball?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:34 am

"Sure, why not." I say. "I suck, but I'll attempt to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:36 am

"Same!" I laugh. "Race ya there!" I sprint out the door, laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:36 am

"Not fair! You got a head start!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:47 am

I sigh and lie back on my bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:22 pm

I go to visit Alessia, but I notice a new girl in the cabin. "Hi," I say. "I'm Melenia, but you can call me Lena for short."
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:47 pm

A girl comes into the cabin and introduces herself. I fake a smile back and turn over in bed, not wanting to talk to anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:50 pm

She ignores me. "Okay, then..." I mumble to myself. I leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:44 pm

I walk into the cabin and see a girl lying in bed, her face to the wall. "Oh, hey. Are you new in this cabin?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:53 pm

"Yeah." I sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:54 pm

"I'm Alessia, daughter of Hestia. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next