Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Inside the Cabin

Go down 
+12
Gazimu
jehowell
kikiyo237
Matt streak
Panda Heart
Norm Normal
daveyp1997
hunter11
Questionare♣
percybethrocks!
Tarus
Sirena
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

Inside the Cabin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:57 pm

"My name is Daphne," I say, avoiding the topic of my father.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:37 pm

I can tell she's hiding something, so I honestly say, "I know you're hiding something, Daphne." I pause and let that sink in. "Anyways...do you want a tour of camp?" I wonder why everyone who comes to this cabin always hides something, at least in the beginning. First it was Lavvie with her "Accident" and now it's the Daphne girl who's hiding who knows what.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:47 pm

"No thanks, I'm fine," I say, ignoring her remark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:21 pm

"Look, if you ever decide you want to come clean about what you're hiding, just find me. I've got to go," I say. I admired Daphne. I am a very readable person, even if I don't say something, you can always tell. For her to be able to just keep her cool... but I wasn't going to let her know that I admired her. Not in a million years.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:46 pm

I get up and walk towards a big building that I figure is the arena, so I can bash some dummies to bits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:47 pm

I walk into the cabin. I see that my usual place, the corner bunk, is taken, along with 3 others. I don't talk. Some look at me supicously,
OFC: someone notice me and think that i'm strange? plz?
BIC: I set mine in the bunk furthest away from them all. I unpack my bag of a few clothes, my dagger given to me by Muragh, and my iPod. I mumble to myself: "I guess this is it"
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:55 pm

ooc: nobody's in the cabin right now. They're all currently in other places.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:58 am

OOC: i knew that. hahahaha, jk. thxns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:23 pm

I walk in and examine the cabin. Not much, but it's better than the wilderness. I put my bag down on the bed nearest the door. I noticed one other person in the cabin, a boy who looked somewhat around my age on a bunk far away from the rest. I didn't have much: my sword, Dreamraiser, disguised as a tiara on my head, a couple of poems I had written and the bag itself. I sit down and sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:54 pm

I wonder if I should try and talk with the boy in the corner, and I actually almost got up once or twice, but in the end was too afraid to try. Besides, he looked kind of...I don't know, creepy? Look who's talking, I think to myself, and realize I'm being a hypocrite. Black eyes with golden specks isn't exactly the most normal thing in the world. I press the moon charm in the middle of my tiara and watch as Dreamraiser expands to it's full two feet. I look it over. It still has a little monster dust on it from my last battle with a dracaenae, so I use my bag to wash it off.

Last edited by Aelia on Tue May 12, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:56 pm

I walk in nervously. Looking around, I wonder if I'll ever forget about any of what happened, or how much he lied to me, he was my best friend, I thought. "I'm Sorry, Catie, So sorry." Then why? Some friend, try to kill me?
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:02 pm

I come in and set my bags on a vacant bed. I sigh and sit down, feeling the mattress. I stick my finger out and whistle for Calliope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:04 pm

I look around, kinda panicky. I bite my bottom lip and look down. Not saying anything. Of course not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:06 am

Two girls walk in, one whistles, which is kind of annoying, and the other one looks kinda scared. I sigh. There are four of us in the cabin, and besides the second girl's whistle, it's silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:05 pm

I march into the cabin Chiron told me to dump my crap in, and throw my bags on the first bed I see. Gods, I was tired. I had been on the move for the past two weeks and was just about ready to collapse.

Last edited by Elodie on Wed May 13, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Another girl walks in. There were five of us now and it's still silent. I just pray no one walks up to me. When I'm nervous, I have more of a tendency to make people around me sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:19 pm

ooc: edit your post please Bri :)

Calliope lands on my finger, and I stroke her head with the back of my hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:21 pm

ooc: Edited.

Oh no. I can feel the sleep aura spreading out farther and farther as I get more and more nervous. I pray to Morpheus that no one will pass out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:25 pm

What on Olympus is going on ?! There is a bird in my cabin. It's bad enough that I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere only surrounded by fields and forest, but now there is a bird in my cabin. There was no way that was going to happen. I turn and start to march over to the redhead caressing the bird, ready to give her a piece of my mind, when a yawn ripples through my body. All of a sudden I'm exhausted, and nothing else matters but me going to sleep RIGHT now. I walk lazily to my bed, push my bags off of it, and dive under the covers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Oh, gods. That girl just fell asleep. She won't be waking up for a while, I can tell. I try to get a feel on her dreams, but it doesn't work out so well. Well, at least it looks like I stopped a brewing fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:31 pm

I walk in and find several new people in my bunk. "Um, hi?" I say. I was only gone a couple of hours and I have, like, four new cabin mates! "Who's who?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:36 pm

I raise my eyebrows at the girl who just went to sleep. I walk out, Calliope still on my finger. "Cool place, huh?" I say to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:37 pm

I point to a girl who is talking to a bird. "Who are you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:42 pm

I look back at the girl who just asked me who I am. "Cleio Culpa, daughter of Persephone," I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:45 pm

Okay, so we have a daughter of Persephone. I look down at my bare feet, afraid to talk.

I see a girl looking down at her feet. "And you?" I inquire.

"Ophelia." I stutter out, not mentioning my father. He's a traitor, and not the best subject to bring up when people are just getting to know you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next