Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Inside the Cabin

Go down 
+12
Gazimu
jehowell
kikiyo237
Matt streak
Panda Heart
Norm Normal
daveyp1997
hunter11
Questionare♣
percybethrocks!
Tarus
Sirena
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Inside the Cabin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:42 pm

I walk into the cabin and sit on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:19 am

I drag my feet into my cabin. "Why does everyone have a half sister except for me?" I ask myself. I sit on my bed and begin to fall asleep. Before I am all the way asleep I notice someone sitting on a bed across the room. "Hi! I'm Daria!" I say smiling. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:48 pm

"I'm Alessia, daughter of Hestia. You?"
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:02 pm

I'm Daria daughter of Tyche. "It makes me kinda sad that I don't have any half sisters." I say. "But, I have lots of friends!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:57 pm

"I have one step-sister, but that's it. And sometimes you don't need family. All they do is let you down."
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:36 pm

"Well I guess." I say. "It would be kinda fun though. Do you wanna go to the lake or something?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:45 pm

"Oh, not the lake. I'm a daughter of Hestia, we don't mix well with water. How do you feel about arts and crafts, or volleyball or something like that?" I ask. No way am I going in the water.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:06 pm

I think for a moment. "How about the stables?" I ask. "I love riding pegasi!" I say smiling. "I hope Alessia likes horses." I think "So you wanna go ride?"
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:21 pm

I walk into the Hera cabin (not my cabin) I look around but don't see anyone except for Alessia and Daria. "Do you guys know where Dahlia might be?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:44 pm

I run into my cabin and here something about Dahlia "Dahlia? No actually, I haven't seen her in a while! Weird." "On another matter anyone want a low fat, wait make that, a NO FAT double chocolate cupcake? There yummyrific!" I ask them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:50 pm

"Sure, I'd love to go to the stables!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:37 pm

I look at Helen for a sec. "No fat double chocolate cupcakes??? Do I want one? UHHH DUH!" I answer smiling. I grab a cupcake and look over at Alessia."Ok! I'm ready to go to the stables!" I say excitedly. I take a bite of my cupcake, put on my hat and skip off to the stables.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:32 pm

Well at least someone ate them! I think happily! And then I rush back to the beach!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:24 pm

I follow Daria out of the cabin and towards the stables.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:25 pm

I lay the dress on Helen's bed and look at all the colors. I sneak out the front door smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:37 pm

I walk into the cabin and see a BEAUTIFUL dress on my bunk I run to it. i see a note on the dress it's from a girl I know in the aphrodite cabin. "OMG IT'S BEAUTIFUL!" i yell. I put the dress on and run to the aphrodite cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:42 pm

"Use it for the party me and dahlia are planning" I yell Through the window
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:58 pm

I look through the window and see Marcus. "It's not Dahlia. It's probably Daria!" I say laughing.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:18 pm

I realize that Prometheus has come to Maris, I mean Zia. I pick up my phone and call Lilius. "Come over here now!" I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:48 pm

I run into the Hera cabin, glad that I had played soccer for so long. "What is it?" I ask Dahlia. "Well, Prometheus is Maris' dad, Maris was renamed Zia, and our mum is Marisol Trinity." she replies.

I walk into the Hera cabin frowning. My life has just been turned upside down. "Hi Zia!" Dahlia and Lilius say to me. "Wait. How do you guys know already?" I ask. "Well I knew all along and I told Lilius." Dahlia says, looking very sympathetic. I set my suitcases on a top bunk and lie down.

I watch Zia put her suitcases on her bed and decide to give her some time to take it all in.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:13 pm

I end up sleeping for a while. When I wake up, I can't see anything. "Dahlia." I whimper helplessly. Dahlia comes over and stands by my bed. "I'm sorry." she says. She takes hold of my hand and doesn't let go.

I could've stopped this. I knew the whole time. Zia wouldn't be blind. I think to myself. I begin to cry and climb onto Zia's bed. I sit at the end of her bed and hold her hand, crying the whole time. "Come on Zia, you need to eat." I say, leading her out of the cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:35 pm

I walk into the cabin to see peoples stuff in the room. I really hope their children of Morpheus.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:10 pm

hey coralie is here and is mad only came to be whith aimals
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:57 am

I stepped into the cabin and laid my stuff on the first bed i saw.I set my sword under my sheets and then set my pack hanging on the side.I decided it'd be best if a get some exercise so i ran to the rock climbing wall.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:28 pm

I stepped into the cabin and sat in my bed.I pulled out a sprite from my pack and took a sip i quickly drank it and summoned a skeleton to recycle it.I lied down and started to think of the dance coming up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cabin   Inside the Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Cabin
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next