Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Inside Cabin Eleven

Go down 
+16
mdh728
Robinwing
Colby
Zan
Telamon
Gazimu
Lily Kardon
Valkyrie
Yume
Questionare♣
Azn
Norm Normal
hunter11
Matt streak
percybethrocks!
Sirena
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:55 pm

ooc: haha, Emily, I see your plan >:) MUAHAHA
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:58 pm

"This should be good. Anyway, let's write." I start writing, and quickly think up the first line, and the second.
Flap, Flap, Flap, you're arms up and down.
Almost like you're about to drown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Wow, I think, Lena really is amazing at this stuff. We quickly finish the poem, giggling the whole time at the thought of Mike doing this, and then I slipped into the Apollo cabin, threw the note on his bed and ran out to meet my friends and enjoy the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:01 pm

ooc: i gtg, be back later.
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:03 am

I walked into the cabin, dragging a big suitcase. The only thing I had wished for at the moment, was a glass of water. I found an empty bed, and I sat down on it. "I cant believe mom made me walk up that hill! She could've just drove me to the top of the hill!" I managed to gawk out. I layed down on the bed, and wondered who my dad was. The thoughts of gods being your fathers, whirled around in my head. I was about to close my eyes, when I heard a bell ring. Was it just my imagination, or was it dinnertime? I got up, and raced to the mess hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:32 pm

"Who wants a sword?"I call
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:53 pm

"Oh well.to the beach."I conclude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:09 pm

I walk into Cabin Eleven, wiping the sheen of sweat that formed on my forehead from practice in the arena. I lay my sword down at the foot of my bed.
"Was that the bell?" I ask but decide is was and stat for the pavilion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:03 pm

"no it wasn't."I call through the window.Then I knock and come in."I'm Brad mckey son of Poseidon.cool sword.what your name,god parent,and sword name?'

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:18 pm

I back up when the Poseidon kid comes in.
"Hi," I say. "I'm Ali Willics, Hermes. Oh, my sword is Crook."
I gesture to the sword I got from one of the Hephestaus campers for my birthday. I rewind a bit, did he say Poseidon?
"You're a child of the big three?" I ask amazed. I thought that was against the god's law. Though you do have to feel sorry for Poseidon, after all he doesn't have a wife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:19 pm

"Don't you know the big three stopped the don't have half blood swear?"I say amazed."I also have a twin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:47 pm

"A twin?" I was usually so busy with new campers and training, I guess I just could have forgotten. Though the stubborn side of me refused to believe it. "And I supposed you'll say Artemis is having children too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:58 pm

"I swear on the river sticks. Artemis Has A kid Insane isn't it."I say while leavening
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:07 pm

A couldn't help it, my jaw dropped.
"The maiden goddess has children!?" I ran my fingers through my hair. "Has Olympus gone completely insane?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:44 pm

"She didn't fall in love just had it"I say "Percy made the big three swear stop.Duh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:07 pm

"she acsedently calmed her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:14 pm

"The gods, their so irresponsible," I said crossing my arms. "If they can't follow their own rules, what makes them suspect we'll follow them?"
I heard a rumble of thunder far off.
"So now they pay attention to me, how typical," I said walking over to my bunk and examining my sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:41 pm

I walk in. "Guys!" I call out. "GUYS! I have a new cabinmate for you guys! And before you ask, he's temporary."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:08 pm

"yay new camp mate"I regret saying"Where is he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:43 pm

"He was right behind me...." I say, looking for Marco.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:43 pm

(OOC: Sorry I'm late..)

I ran up behind her, puffing and panting in exhaustion. "I'm sorry," I told her. "I got a little carried away looking around. Is this my cabin?" I inquired, looking inside. "It looks rather crowded. I'm not sure if I'm going to like it in here..." I sighed, sitting down on a bed. After getting a dirty look from someone, I decided to just sit on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:35 pm

"That's Marco. And you'll only be sleeping here until your claimed. Then you'll move into a more permanent cabin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:57 am

I nodded, then regained my composure. "Um, hello," I greeted, only to be replied with confused stares. "Um, salulations. My name is Marco, and.... I think I may enjoy the wonderful-" I started to say, but I was interrupted by a particularly rude boy. "He's probably an Athena kid," he muttered. "All that talking."

(The 'rude boy' is just some random nameless camper that no one cares about. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:10 am

"I'll see you around, Marco. If you have any questions, feel free to talk to me, but these are your bunkmates for now." I smile and walk out of the cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:16 pm

I rolled my eyes angrily. "All right. I'm so glad to meet these incredibly friendly people," I stated to her sarcastically, and I leaned against one of the beds. It was quite uncomfortable, and judging by the posture of the others, it was quite clear that it was comfortable to no one. Oddly, all of these people seemed to be much younger than me, around 11 or 12.

(You know, because one of Percy's rules said all campers are claimed at 13? Marco's dad specifically demanded that Marco not be claimed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Cabin Eleven   Inside Cabin Eleven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside Cabin Eleven
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next