Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Insomnia [private to first post]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Zaria Jordan Nash
Daughter of Morpheus

The girl swears he heard her mutter strawberries when she saw the table. She muttered it again once Jason got his drink. Allowing the Hermes kid to give her another refill, keep count this was her third everyone. "You have a good tasting skill, few realize it's strawberry." She smiled a flirty smile, "Strawberry is my favorite but you know I like to keep it interesting, do you have anything apple?" The Hermes boy grinned. "I think we just might, Zaria, that's your name right?" The girl nodded. she glances at her watch. It was a little after one. Looking at Jason she grinned when My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark came on. She sipped on the apple drink. "What's it named?" The boy grinned "My name is Austin, that apple your tasting is called Apple Orchard." He turns to Jason. "Would you like one?"
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:26 pm

It was amusing to watch Zaria switch drinks with such ease. She seemed to be flirty with Austin and Austin didn't try to stop her. However when Austin turned to him to ask for a drink he tried not to answer with the song lyrics of. So now the world can never get me on my level, I just got to get you out of the cage, I'm a young lover's rage, Gonna need a spark to ignite." Inst ed he just settled for a shake of his head. Zaria was now trying to get the boy of Dionysus to dance with her, he was denying her but she was very determined. The song's angry tone seemed to affect everyone but Zaria with her brilliant grin. She didn't seem that drunk. . . He noted.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Zaria Jordan Nash
Daughter of Morpheus

The girl kept trying to drag Kyle onto the floor but the son of Dionysus stayed strong. "Oh your no fun, Ky-Ky." Which of course made Austin get jealous because they were so obviously gay together. She rolled her eyes and went back to her certain line of attack, Jason. "Will you dance with me." She said as As Your Friend came on. "Come on Jay Jay of Khione, you'll have to be more fun then Ky and Austin." As she tugs him back onto the dance floor she throws one look at the boys. "Get a cheery one ready Austin, I think I want to try red." She then begins to dance against Jason with a grin.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:59 pm

So this is Zaria when she's had three strawberries and 1 Apple Orchard, when she is drunk Jason thought. She was singing along to the club mix. Which seemed to a mixture of Pink and something beaty. He dances with her his own head buzzing from his own drink. He leans down to whisper in her ear. "Having fun? The best of the night hasn't even begun." The quick change of beat tells him he's right. "The girls Libby and my best friend Zinnia they have a band called Purple Iodine. They perform every karaoke night, but Zinnia's not here, so I don't know if they are going to perform." He spins Zaria around her giggling all the way. She is just so cool to hang out with he doesn't believe he had the luck to run into her.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:52 am

Zaria Jordan Nash
Daughter of Morpheus

The girl can't help the giggles that irrupt from twirling with Jason. "So a band huh?" Sounds interesting?" The sober part of her brain shoves the fact that his beast friend is a girl into the back of his head. Jason seemed to have a lot of girl friends she wonders briefly will she join that list. Now the whole whispering in her ear thing was totally affecting her in the wrong ways. She grinds against him in totally inappropriate ways and begins to blame her dancing and her attraction to the ice cold son of Khione on the drinks. As the beat became sorta a strange mix of Beyonce and Suit and Tie she was sorta just enjoying herself. "Zinnia!" She yells "Tell me more about her."
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:53 pm

Jason smiles at Zaria. Zinnia what to say about her. She was his best friend, sister, confidant. She knew things about him that Zaria would probably never know. (Of course if the Morpheus child thought this was going to be the last night he saw her) He shook his head no Zaria was going to be his friend if tonight was anything to go by. "Zinnia is a child of Demeter when I was coming to Camp I met her and we became friends. She loves to dance and sing how she became friends with Libby, Um. . . She's like my sister, I'd be lost without her." He loves Zinnia she is his little sister.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Zaria Jordan Nash
Daughter of Morpheus

The girl is unsure why she is giving a breath of relief when he puts it that way. 'My sister.' why was her mind putting girlfriend onto every girl he talked about. 'Maybe because he is bloody gorgeous and can sing and play guitar.' She shook her head just as the beat began to slow down and Libby's voice came through the speakers. "Hey guys as you know today is the night where me and my girl Zinnia usually rock the stage." The girl turns her head around to see it. Libby looks like she's fighting back a smile. "I'm guess I'm just going to have to rock all by myself tonight."
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:53 am

Zinnia grinned from behind the curtain. No she hadn't talked to Jason about this or anything really. She had hurt her ankle a few weeks back and it was still healing but if Libby or Jason thought she would miss Karaoke night they had another thing coming. She had told Libby when she first arrived causing the girl too squeal very loudly. So now she was waiting behind stage as Libby started the song. "Well there is something going down. Like the storm in the sky. I ain't gonna be played by your behavior. How can I trust someone who's lying to me, so." Hearing the girl rock made her smile

Jason wrapped his arms around Zaria resting on her head i what looked like a behind hug. He watches Libby sing and he smiles. There were people who were born in the stage. Libby was one but instead of picking up the ballet slippers she picked up the mic. The golden haired beauty was killing Jessie J's Momma Knows Best. It was when the chorus started was he shocked. He heard a very familiar voice 'Zinnia' He thought and a blinding grin appeared on his face. "Mama knows best when times get hard, and papa always has a joke to make me laugh. Mama knows best when I feel down, to bring me up and always keep my feet on solid ground." Zinnia's red head danced back and forth. There was a reason she was his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Zaria Jordan Nash
Daughter of Morpheus

The girl that had to be Zinnia was rocking out. Jessie J was awesome. XD so to see two people with so much talent be able to sing her made her smile. Now Zinnia took over the song. "Say I know know know. . . That you can pick up and drop, and all of this inconsistent love." The crowd was loving it. "So that's Zinnia?" She asked looking up into Jason's grinning face. The girls were born performers and they seemed to be enjoying it. Something that was fading from the industry. Jason was obviously very proud of them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insomnia [private to first post]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3