Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To The Top ( Private to first post)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

To The Top ( Private to first post) Empty
PostSubject: To The Top ( Private to first post)   To The Top ( Private to first post) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:47 pm

I watched as the water crashed, it was illuminated by the moon. You are nothing but a link, a link to the top I thought to myself. On the outside I was arrogant and impatient. I am I thought stubbornly. But . . . those thoughts always plague me. I frowned and shook my head trying to free my self of those thoughts. I sighed, watching the sea. I need to stop coming here at night.
★ Sabrina ★
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: To The Top ( Private to first post)   To The Top ( Private to first post) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:35 pm

-----------------------------------------Todd Smith 14 Son Of Athena---------------------------------

Todd was wandering around since he couldn't sleep. He spotted someone else and sat down next to them and said "Hey, Couldn't sleep either?"
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: To The Top ( Private to first post)   To The Top ( Private to first post) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:34 am

I looked toward the voice and only gave a brief nod. I smiled a small, gentlle smile. "Hi." I said I held my hand out fully hoping he would shake it. It was nighttime no need to be myself.

★ Sabrina ★
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: To The Top ( Private to first post)   To The Top ( Private to first post) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Todd shook their hand said "I'm Todd son of Athena"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Top ( Private to first post)   To The Top ( Private to first post) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Top ( Private to first post)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: