Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Insomnia [private to first post]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

Insomnia [private to first post] Empty
PostSubject: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:18 pm

The girl rubbed her grey eyes. She was tired, it was close to midnight and the sky was pitch black above. Her flashlight was quickly dimming and though she was worried, she wasn't afraid she had an extra in pack. But you see this girl had a problemo. She was an insomniac, for good reason of course. She would never purposely endanger herself as that might endager the sleeping little boy she left back in the cabin, her brother. Anyway she was having nightmares, nightmares that were taking over her mind and body. So to avoid these nightmares she was avoiding her grandfather, sleep. And what better way to occupy yourself with then a good old fashioned midnight bonfire. Yeah it was freezing cold and yeah her black hoodie did little to protect her but she would be alright as long as she stayed awake and made it to this darned bonfire.
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Jason glanced at his watch again. It was close to midnight and he was running late. He had promised the Muse kids he play tonight. However he fell asleep and woke up about ten minutes ago. He promised them 11, it was now 45 minutes after 11 and he was now racing through the woods, thankful he couldn't get cold and praying he could find the candle lit path that he tricked the nymphs into giving him directions to. He sees a light and thinks he has made it and he puts on a extra burst of speed. His gutair swings wildly as he runs toward it and he doesn't look down so he doesn't see the large root in his way and trips and falls head first into the girl carring the dim flashlight.

XD Great way to come back, don't you think.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:18 pm

LOL Im coming from a long hiatus myself I guess well be comeback kids together :D

The girl didn't realize what hit her until it hit her. she was walking forward searching for the candle lit path that she had been told about.It isn't until she hers the panting and scooting of a feet and a loud banging did she look forward. Maybe this is why people went to sleep. SHe sees a cute human boy running toward her and she freezes. He hits her body and she goes to the ground, him on top of her. When she opens her eyes, the guy is lying on her stomach, she tries to push him off but his skin is ice cold and she recoils in shock. Is he dead? Using both hands she pushes him of her. Sitting up she instantly crawls over to him and pulls his head into her lap. He is out cold, ice cold. Looking at his face she admires his short black hair and wonders what color are his eyes. Reaching into her pack she pulls out the warm canteen of nectar. Opening his mouth and pinching his nose, she begins to slowly pour it in. She prays that he is not a nymph or even a foolish human and will not burst into flames. He begins to splutter. "Oh my gods are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:06 pm

Jason splutters up mint chocolate ice cream. ”Oh my gods are you okay? He opens his eyes to see frightened grey eyes. “You’re asking if I’m okay when I was the one that ran you over” He says. It hits him then of who this is. The girl he ran over. He lowers his head ashamed “I’m so sorry about that by the way.”

Yes Jason forget all about the girl you just ran over. He's a straight pig sometimes I swear. xD
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Sorry life got to me first :(

The girl laughs softly at the boy. He was okay. "I needed something to wake me up you came along." She feels his head, still ice cold. What was he, an ice giant trapped in a human body? His eyes they were dark blue and not icy white like the giants she encountered a few years back. She lets him sit up and observes him. "Whose kid are you?"
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:09 pm

Jason sits up after the girl feels his head. He saw her shiver. Zinnia alwas said he was naturally cold. He notices she is wearing a light hoodie. She must be freezing. He shakes his head sidewides. It's still ringing a bit and almost misses her question. "I'm a son of Khione. Jason, that's my name." He says. What was wrong with him? It must have been the fall, he was still a bit slow.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:43 am

She watches him shake his head. “Jason are you sure your okay?” Standing up she looks around making sure she has all her stuff. “Zaria by the way, that’s my name.” She smiles at him picking up his guitar. The acoustic guitar was a really pretty guitar the type that the country stars played. “Are you going to the bonfire?”
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:03 pm

Jason smiles at the girl, Zaria. "I'm sure I'm okay." As she stands up he continues to sit the buzzing in his head making him weary of standing up. She picks up his guitar and he smiles. "Yeah I'm going. Are you lost getting there?" He says finally standing up. Immediately he feels woozy. He steadies himself on a tree. "I know how to get there. "
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:02 pm

The girl watches him tip over and she frowns. Call it her mothering sense but she was a bit worried about the son of Khoione. She wanted to slap herself, of course he was Khione, his body had been ice cold just like the weather. She tugged her jacket closer to her. Jason says he knows how to get there and she can't stop the smile. Finally she was getting somewhere "How did you get directions? I've been looking all night." She hopes that it didn't come out sounding condescending.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Jason notices her shivering. He doesn’t feel a thing but that what he got for being a son of Khione. Jason can't help the smirk that appears on his lips. "The nymphs do like music. . ." He said chuckling. He takes his guitar from her hand and began to strum. Checking on his baby. Zinnia's face came to his eyes. ‘You care more about that dammed guitar then you do me!' He shakes his head clearing her away. “I’m running late to the bonfire and I got excited key the running into you.” He mutters. He looks up suddenly staring Zaria in her face. “You never did mention who your parent was.”
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:32 pm

so Ready I have an idea for the bonfire. Lets go shall we?

The girl giggles nervously as his once drowsy eyes were now suddenly alert. 'I'm a Morpheus kid." she says. She had been avoiding telling him, why, because Morpheus was a brain god. He screwed with people's sleep. Morpheus wasn't high on the favorite god especially with demigods who he enjoyed screwing with especially. People tended to avoid her after they learned about her powers. Nightmares were a dark point with demigods and a girl who could control them was to be avoided. "I needed a break from Morpheus." She says trying to smile. Her father was a dark point in her mind and no matter how much she prayed to him for sweet dreams she still had these night mares. She grabs her flashlight it's dim light a beacon in the night. "You said you knew the way. Make up running into me and help me get there. Please."
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Jason looks up smiling at her. "Okay Lady Zaria of Morpheus." He strumms the required notes on his guitar and watches the leaves began to rise. He glances at Zaria . The child of Morpheus seemed almost frightful of telling him. He guessed children of Morpheus didn't get much love. To be completly honest nither did Khione. He had heard more then one kid curse his mother's name in the cold. He transformed his guitar back to a small key chainand slides it into his pocket. "So we follow the leafy road" he says already beganing to walk toward it.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:11 pm

The girl stares at the path he has just created avoiding his dark blue eyes. SHe begans to walk to the path folllowing the black haired boy. "So do you play often at the bonfire?" She says trying to ease the awkward slience. The woods are way to quiet and he walks forward not even waiting for her flashlight. Can Khione kids see in the dark?
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:07 pm

What is your idea my dear

He turns to throw her an easy smile. "Yeah. My Euterpe friend Libby heard me playing one day and did something close to blackmail and well you get the end of the story." He turns around to see her. "Do you sing?" Walking backward he says "More importantly why we you going to the bonfire?"
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:06 pm

So the bonfire is an old amphitheater with laser lights and a D.J booth. OMG it is so AWESOME!!!
Also I want them to perform together. That is on my wish list.

The girl can't help but freeze when the son of Khione smiles at her. The question of "Do you sing?" Makes her remember Courtney. 'You sing beautifully cuz.' She grins at him. "I sing here and there. She often sang in demi-god nightmares to help ease their pain. Demi-gods may smile but they were tortured souls. "I'm going to escape sleep. Are we almost there?"

Last edited by Arty on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thought of something better)
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Jason nods. "Soon Zaria soon. He can't stop himself from turning his head to smile at her. "Well good thing you sing because tonight is karaoke night." He thinks about Libby and he laughs softly. "I have to play with the booth tonight." He hated the booth, it was like playing with a robot. Zinnia if she had come would have probably sang so that meant there was an empty spot. He turns look her in the eye. 'Will you sing?"
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:53 am

The girl laughs lightly. "If you'll sing with me, I'll sing. " she thought back to what he said about the booth. "What do you mean by playing with the booth? A DJ booth?" She thinks of how she pictures the bonfire. A roaring fire, kids sitting around it. Jason playing his guitar. It's really toasty and cute and boring. Now a DJ booth. That sounded interesting.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Jason laughed. "It's like a big old party." He saw the lighted candle path and he smiled. "we're almost there you'll see it for yourself." He begans jogging faster even reaching back to grab her hand. He was late. He winched a bit thinking of how Libby would react. "Come on Zaria." She said
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:02 pm

She giggles as Jason grabs her. He was either really excited. . . Whoa her mind told her not right now. Or he finally realized he was late. She guessed it was the latter because he kept glancing at his watch. He seemed really proud of the bonfire and she was forced to force her giggles down because she was starting to hiccup. As they raced across the bridge. She was shocked at what was at the other end.

Dun Dun Dun jk
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Jason smiled at Zaria's gasp. "Welcome to the bonfire, Lady Zaria" The bonfire was not as many people pictured it. In the ruins of the old amphitheatre the midnight bonfire glowed at about 13 feet high at it's highest point. It quickly changed color to the beat of the song, like pink for a love song, green for a sick rock beat, and it was constantly flickering like it to was trying to dance. Put that in with all the spotlights and the glowing D.J booth manned by a muse kid and it looked like a club in the woods. He realized he was gripping Zaria's hand pretty hard and loosened his hand a little. "Come on I'll introduce you. The dark haired girl on stage grinned at him. "LIBBY!!" He yelled knowing that was the only way she would hear him.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:54 am

The girl was still in a bit of a shock. So this is what happens when some musical kids got together at camp. She gripped Jason's hand hard . "Jason. . ." She muttered. The lights were blinding her and the bass resounded deep in her soul and not strangely enough she knew she was not going to go to sleep. Jason yelled for his friend and loosens his hand and Zaria resigns herself to the fact that she knew she would eventually have to let go. "So is that your friend?" She's yelling because it was the only way he would hear her.

Great job describing the place Ready I couldn't have done it better myself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:44 pm

"Yeah!" Jason yells back. He hopes the sound doesn't mess up Zaria's ears. "That's Libby, child of Terpsichore. She's bit of singer and usually dominates karaoke night. In fact she might make me sing because I'm so late." The song is ending and Libby is bounding over to where him and Zaria stands. he quickly lets go of Zaria's hand throwing her an apologetic glance. ‘Jay Jay” Libby sings and Jason visibly winches. “You’re late.” He nods “I know but uhh I found someone who will sing tonight.” He gestures to Zaria hoping Libby won’t skin him alive.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:33 pm

The girl smiles at him even though she misses the warmth of the Ice boy's hand. She watches as the girl, Libby her mind reminds her. She watches the two interact and forces back a laugh. Jason gestures to her and Libby turns to her a question in her eyes. she nods softly chuckling. “Yeah, Jason promised he’d sing with me. Is that okay with you?” She hears ‘Feel This Moment by Pitbull and Christina Aguilera’ playing and watches as the fire turns a golden orange.

Hey Ready here’s a game turn on the radio and whatever is playing is what you say is playing at our ‘club’ saves us time and creativity. Don’t you think?
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:42 pm

I like this game. Razz

Jason fake groans and smacks his head. Libby turns to him with a devious look in her eye and he nervously smiles. "Oooo a duet song." She croons. Turning to Zaria she said "We haven't had a proper duet in aaaagggggeeeeesss" She laughs her fake producer laugh. "For you and Mr. Rocker over there to do one would be EpiC!" She sang. She bounced on her toes showing off her mother's true domain. 'I have the prefect song for you two to do." She giggles and Jason groans again.

I hope you are a Cover Drive fan.
The song is if you want to go look it up is "Sparks" by Cover Drive
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Truth is I did not know about Cover Drive before you, Ready but great choice.

The girl grins warily. No she was not shy it just was that Libby seemed to have a great master plan. "What if I don't know the words? " Libby grinned at her. "Oh so your really brand new to this." She did this weird little happy dance. "See that?" Libby said pointing at a large white screen that had escaped her notice before. "The words appear on there. " The girl swears that Libby seemed to be a little to happy. The girl turned to look at Jason who was unusually quiet during this conversation. "What exactly is this song you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insomnia [private to first post]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next