Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Insomnia [private to first post]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:36 pm

yay CD Fielder converation has started anyway Libby is awesome I want her now that I've invented her. Anyway Daylight by Maroon 5

Jason who was trying to appear really innocent and failing smiled down at Zaria. He winched when Libby suddenly squeled. "Daylight is playing!" She scampers off to grab the microphone. "So Zaria would you like to dance until she," He jerks his arm at Libby "Calls us up to sing, if you don't I understand. . ." He trails off suddenly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:51 pm

The girl winched as well when Libby squealed as much as she loved Maroon 5, she was not a fangirl. It was worth it though when Jason turned and asked her to dance. The girl beams at his nervousness. "I'd love to dance." She off hands shrugs "I love this song." She sings softly to the sound of Adam Levine's voice. "Here I am staring, at your perfection in my arms; so beautiful. The sky is getting bright, the stars are burnin’ out. Somebody slow it down." She reaches for his hand to pull him out into the mass of gyrating bodies.
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Jason willingly grabs her hand and allows her to pull him into the middle of the grassy club. They slowly sway side to side rather awkwardly. They are standing about arm length apart and Jason can't help it when he snorts loudly and pulls her closer. He then proceeds to lean forward and whisper in her ear. 'You have a gorgeous voice." Yep he went there.

Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:54 pm

The girl shivers as he whispers in her ear. Stepping back just a little bit. She smiles weakly at him "Thanks" She smiles when the song changes to scream and shout. And moves away from him a bit. She slowly but definitely starts shaking to the music. "Come on and dance Ice Boy." She smiling and dancing and she hopes she doesn't look like a fool.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:34 pm

Alright so we are going to slow it down a bit with one of my personal favorites. LOL yeah right

Jason grinned at Zaria as she danced. She seemed a little uncomfortable with his quick move and maybe he was tad bit miffed at the rejection but he smirked and made a nod at Libby who had been watching out the corner of her eye. She beamed at him something he was not used to. She was a glare type of person. She then bounded to the DJ booth and grabbed the mic. "Alright everyone we all know what tonight is." There were cheers from the crowd. 'That's right, karaoke night! Tonight one of our own, Jason will be doing a duet!" The crowd was interested now and he was absolutely not glancing at Zaria. "He is doing a duet with one of our new comers. Let's give a round of applause for the pair when they come up to do their version of Sparks!!!" This was why Libby was who she was. Glancing at Zaria he held out his hand for her to take. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:09 am

The girl turned to look at the DJ booth where Libby was talking. "Alright everyone we all know what tonight is." The girl glanced around to look at the cheering crowd. "That's right, karaoke night! Tonight one of our own, Jason will be doing a duet!" The crowd was interested now and looking at Jason who was starring forward like a statue. She smirked. "He is doing a duet with one of our new comers. Let's give a round of applause for the pair when they come up to do their version of Sparks!!!" Inside her head she was racking her brain for any possible songs titled Sparks. She was deep in thought until Jason held out his hand. "Ready?" She nodded and gripped his hand tight as they were led onto the small stage. There were cat calls and yells from the crowd. "Hey everyone I'm Zaria and Jason ran over me on his way to get to you guys." There were chuckles from the crowd. "Well lets get started." She nodded at the dj who simply went to work. "Happy to see you setting me off like sparks, You ignite all the colours inside my heart, On the doorstep like we'd never been apart Hope you know that I'm happy to see you" She turned to nod at Jason.

We can have Libby together. PM me lets get started.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:50 am

Jason was stunned. Zaria had a beautiful voice. Somehow he knew this was her first time singing Sparks. Yet she sang as good as Zinnia had when she showed him Cover Drive. The Barbados band was one of his favorites and to hear and be with someone almost as good as Amanda made him smile. "It's just another night the boys are getting hype but baby in my head I'm there with you instead." He smiled at Zaria to show that she was doing well for a newbie.

Well put lets do it
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:12 pm

She couldn't help smiling at how natural Jason sang. She thought they made a rather strange team. The average sized blonde wearing the black hoodie, dark jeans, and converse. Him in his short sleeved shirt despite the weather. She couldn't help laughing a bit as she started the 2nd verse. It's just another night under the strobe lights can't hear what I'm dancing to just wanna be with you." She turns and looks at Jason and sings with him. "Ohh, chest tight, and I'm ready to go"
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:58 pm

He watches her laugh during his part and he wonders f he got the words wrong. When they began singing together it makes him smile and he tries to school himself together as he sings his next part. "On my mind I can't wait anymore." Then singing underneath her he sings the chorus "I'm happy to see you setting me off like sparks you ignite all the colors inside my heart on the doorstep like we'd never been apart hope you know that I'm happy to see you."
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:29 pm

She lets him sing his part all his lonesome and smiled when she went to sing the chorus and he sang under her. There voices harmonizing like the kids off of Glee. They were both smiling until he schooled his features to better suit the song and that reminded her that he probably had a girlfriend. So she turned away from him and finished the chorus strong. "Hope you know that I'm happy to see you. "
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Jason's a little confused one moment she's laughing and singing with him the next moment. It's like she's going solo. So during the next verse he just tries to conveys to her how truthful this verse is. Zinnia's face appears 'It's like they are singing to each other,Jason. They truly want each other to know really know how happy they are to see each other.' And so he does walking closer to her, he puts all his brand new feelings into the song. "Them girls put on a show, but they will never know what makes you beautiful, I watch them come and go." He waves his hand around to show what he means.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:18 pm

This time when he steps closer she steps gets closer and even though she knows she is setting herself up for failure with anywhere this might go. She smiles at him and proceeds to sing her part. "Them boys got all the talk but they don't know a lot. You know my every thought that's why I make them walk." This time as they sang together she tries to show him that this is a duet. "Ohh, chest tight, and I'm ready to go"
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Jason doesn't waste anytime picking it back up. "On my mind I can't wait anymore." He grabs her free hand and spins her as they sing the chorus together. This time his voice is on below. "Now happy to see you setting me off like sparks you ignite all the colours inside my heart on the doorstep like we'd never been apart hope you know that I'm happy to see you." And then together harmonizing they sing the one part Jason's been looking forward to. "Nothing needed to say, We got nothing to PROVE, The world doesn't matter, no, when I'm with You, We got no games to play, So we got no RULES, The world doesn't matter, You're here and..." he trails off and lets her take over going back to his bottom part of the background.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:58 pm

As he spins her around she nearly giggles. But remembers to sing just in time "On the doorstep like we'd never been apart hope you know that I'm happy to see you." Then comes the part where she wants him to know that now they were going to leave here as friends at least because they had sang awesomely together. "Nothing needed to say, We got nothing to prove, The world doesn't matter, no, when I'm with YOU, We got no games to play, So we got NO rules, The world doesn't matter, You're here and I'm happy," to see you setting me off like sparks, you ignite all the colours inside my heart on the doorstep like we've never been apart. Hope you know that I'm happy to see you."
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:33 pm

They dance together as the sing the last chorus together not choreographed dance like High School Musical but like two souls who just want to stay awake and decided to do it together. As he spins her one last time he sings his last part. "Hope you know that I'm happy to see you." He then lets her go so she can sing the last part all by herself. He steps back to the background letting her shine bright like a diamond.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Really Sparks? Shine bright like a diamond how about shine bright like a no.

He lets her go and she's a little hurt but she understands. This is her final part, this is the end and she has to kill it. So she smiles as she finishes to the soft beat. I'm Happy to see you setting me off like sparks," She takes deep pauses between each line. "You ignite all the colours inside my heart, on the doorstep like we've never been apart." She swollows hard this is it. "Hope you know that I'm happy to see you." And that one piano note ends it and like all good karaoke crowds they cheered. And holds her hand out reaching for Jason's even though she knows he's not there. "Thank you." She said before exiting the stage.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:54 am

By the time Jason reached for Zaria's hand she's gone and Libby back on stage. "Weren't they just great?" There were cheers from the crowd. "Now our buddy here Mr. Jason son Khione is going to play us a song.How bout that folks?" Everyone seems genuinely like they were having fun but perhaps that because of the little glasses a Dionysus kid was passing out. He had to warn Zaria before she drank one. He searches for in the crowd but to no luck. But as he sits in one of the stools and pulls out his guitar. He says "You may or may not have heard this one but it's called Feel Again by OneRepublic. He begins strumming his guitar and singing into the mic. "It's been a long time coming since I've seen your face. I've been everywhere and back trying to replace everything that I had 'til my feet went numb .Praying like a fool that's been on the run" he continues to strum but he wasn't focusing on the song which he could do his sleep thank you very much. No he was looking for her and he didn't know why technically they weren't even friends. "I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing Yeah, my heart is numb."
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:37 am

The girl had just been walking through the crowd. It really was interesting. Libby once she stopped introducing Jason was leading all the dancy kids. The girl stood to watch but was easily intimidated by the flexibility. There were a group of singers being led by a satyr and while he did smile at her. He didn't extend an invitation. No she wasn't hurt she understood. If you really want to sing, you'll walk in. That's how all these groups were. There were a group of poets who were arguing softly underneath the guitar. She looked over their shoulders but the handwriting was a mess.
She was nearing the edge now where this boy with purple eyes was handing out drinks. She was pretty sure he was Dionysus and the boy next to him with blonde hair was a Hermes. But they were both really charming and she took the drink offered. Sipping the concoction. She felt something warm in the pit of her stomach. Strawberries. . . "This is good." Both boys smiled at her compliment and she turned to continue her walk.
Until she heard him. His soft voice coming out the speakers and she sings along to the chorus with a smile because of how true it was. "But with you, I feel again, Yeah, with you I can feel again." She spun around in a circle "Yeah." The singers were singing that next part. The whole whoo hoo part and she just felt like dancing. What was in that drink?
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:37 pm

Jason continues to play gazing out into the crowd. He could hear the singers harmonizing in the background. He thinks he sees her near the drinks but only a flash of blonde is there before it's gone. He sees her then dancing and singing. So she likes this type of music. "I'm feeling better since you know me I was a lonely soul but that's the old me." He's a bit amazed watching her."Heart still beating but it's not working It's like a hundred thousand voices that just can't Sing. I reach out trying to love but I feel nothing. Oh my heart is numb." He thinks about Zinnia and he belts out the curas. "But with you, I feel again, And with you, I can feel again."
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:31 pm

She's with the singers now and she's doing her favorite part of the song. Jason singing. "But with you," and them singing "I'm feeling better ever since you know me" and then him. "I feel again." Them "I was a lonely soul but that's the old me." Jason jaming from stage with them. "Yeah, with you" "I'm feeling better ever since you know me." Him. "I can feel again." The singers "I was a lonely soul." and then him all by himself on that beautiful part.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:45 pm

"Whooooooooo" He sang it rather nicely if you asked him. Swaying from side to side he sang with the singers the end of the song before finishing it off nicely. "I'm feeling better ever since you know me. I was a lonely soul but that's the old me." he smiled his flashing smile. "A little wiser now but you show ME." he stood up so he'd be ready to leave. "Yeah, I feel again. Feel again Whooo." Then he walks off stage even before Libby can get there and races over where he last saw the blonde head of hair known as Zaria. "Well what did you think?"
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:43 pm

Zaria Jordan Nash
Daughter of Morpheus

The girl was getting a 2nd drink when his song finished. She winked at the Hermes boy as she spun around telling him hopefully that she would be back for another. She heard Jason before she saw him. "Was it good?" She spins around just a tiny bit dizzy nodding. "It was awesome. I love that song." She gestures to the Hermes kid and Dionysus kids."You should get one. It tastes delicious."
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Jason shakes his head. She was adorable drunk but it might be safer if she didn't have anymore. He hears Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harris in the background and thinks of the best way to distract her so he'd have time to get rid of the drink. He glared at Kyle child of Hermes. He had got Zinnia drunk the first time he brought her here. He was a jerk to. He pulled Zaria close to him hopefully she was drink enough he could dance with her like this. Of course at that moment it changed to Suit and Tie. He grinned at her
Your all mine tonight.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:12 am

The girl lets out a giggle as he pulls her close. She was having fun but she couldn't really see. There was blurring to the left of her eye. She saw Jason's dark blue eyes glitter. Wait glitter? She glanced at the drink that had yet to spill. She had when she first got it turned it upside down and it didn't spill. She smiled against Jason's chest. Justin Timberlake's voice rolling over them. "You should really get one. Jason.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Jason shakes his head but then he smirks. "Sure lets get one." He pulls her with him over to the table catching her when she tripped. "Hey boys get me one." He said. He had on his 'or else smirk.' He swore he heard Zaria say strawberries. . . He shook his head as he took the glass from them. Taking a quick sip he nearly gagged because alcohol burns. He stared at Zaria who was sipping hers like it was just a normal drink. Hmm. . . And she was right there was strawberries. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia [private to first post]   Insomnia [private to first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insomnia [private to first post]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next