Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

murder or friends? [shan]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

murder or friends? [shan] Empty
PostSubject: murder or friends? [shan]   murder or friends? [shan] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:20 pm

murder or friends? [shan] Tumblr_mbfw53CUeg1rc59mvo4_250
Valerie Aubrey Chase was thinking about a lot. The Aphrodite girl was more of a kissing booth kind of girl, but when Michael came along, she would not dare. She loved him. Valerie was a scaredy cat. She hated haunted houses. She only liked to dress up for halloween and get candy when she was younger. Yet, Valerie isn't a real, 'risk taker'. A risk to her was playing a game of truth or dare. She was not fearless, not fearful, but she had her fears.

Valerie felt a tap on her shoulder. "Ariel?" She said shocked. The best way to make this trip more fearful was to add the fear. But, they were almost past that incident. Almost. But she couldn't let a bump in the road like Ariel get between them. Sure, they were not the idle couple, but she loved him. And it was either be not the best of friends with her or lose him. And that could not happen. "Hey." She said shyly with a hint of her nerves showing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: murder or friends? [shan]   murder or friends? [shan] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Everybody has a dark side. Do you love me? Even with mine?

"Hey, Val. Mike's somewhere around. Want to go in the Haunted House? Mike loves them," Ariel said, smiling serenely. She didn't appear to want to harm Valerie in the slightest. The girl put her hair behind her ears and smiled. "Last I saw, he was headed toward the ghost train. That was about twenty minutes ago though."

Ariel had seemingly calmed down about her brother's relationship with Valerie. She even tried to talk to other people more. So far, she'd only freaked a few people out.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: murder or friends? [shan]   murder or friends? [shan] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:52 pm

"Oh, well maybe we can see him later." Valerie said softly. She did not seem any creepy anymore. She sounded normal and like a friend. But of course, there was something wrong and strange going on. But thats how life sometimes worked. There was always a bully and there was always a friend. "So, Ariel, what brings you here, how've ya been?" Valerie said sounding more comfortable. "I have't seen you in what seems like forever!" Val said kindly. Her and Ariel were not best friends. Nor friends. More like strangers. Valerie and Ariel only met a few times, but by the way the past is, it seems like they knew each other forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: murder or friends? [shan]   murder or friends? [shan] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 pm

"Nothing much. Heard this was a good place to go. Trying it out," Ariel said, looking around. She wasn't sure what she was looking for. She gave up and smiled at Valerie. "You?"

She wasn't lying. She had overheard at dinner that this place was the place to be. She was on a mission to make friends. She may have been failing so far but she wasn't the type to give up. Valerie knew that first hand. The girl known as Nobody looked at the Haunted House. "That looks awesome..."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: murder or friends? [shan]   murder or friends? [shan] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:20 pm

murder or friends? [shan] Tumblr_lwekhs2dma1r23tzz

Valerie Chase, Daughter of Aphrodite, Age 17

"Me? Well, kissing booth wasn't my first option cause you know your brother." She said with a white smile. "So why not give this a shot, right?" Valerie said with a shrug. "That thing. Its...okay." She said with a grunt. Everyone had there favorites, and this wasn't hers. "Have you ever been in one of these?" She said looking at it like it was roadkill.

(occ:sorry i suck :o it was short xD)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: murder or friends? [shan]   murder or friends? [shan] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:33 pm

She shook her head. "Not willingly... But I've probably seen scarier things. I did live with a crime syndicate that wanted to use me for human trafficing, after all," Ariel said, casually referencing the way she lived before all this murdering business.

She pursed her lips. "Also, if you did go to the kissing booth... I'd have killed you by now," Ariel said and walked toward the haunted house.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: murder or friends? [shan]   murder or friends? [shan] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Valerie tilted her head. "Now whats that supposed to mean, Ariel?" Valerie said fearlessly. "And if you would have killed me by now, I'd make sure you'd die while trying, somehow. If I can fight back but whatever." Valerie said walking towards the haunted house. Valerie ignored it. I shoulda just stayed home, she thought. For Michael, she thought with a small sigh.
As she entered the haunted house and payed her tickets to the man at the booth, she hesitantly wondered why she was here with Ariel? Was it friends or murder? Valerie wondered that this could possibly be her last chance to do anything if Ariel was alone and had a chance to hurt Valerie or live and just get scared with things popping out everywhere. At first she saw a lady that held a cart or stood next to it and gestured her to sit. She strapped her in and the ride began with scary music in the background.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: murder or friends? [shan]   murder or friends? [shan] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Everybody's got a dark side. Do you love me? Even with mine?

Ariel laughed. "Geez, Valerie. Take a joke. Better yet, take a chill pill. If I killed you, I'd lose my brother," she laughed. You can't fight back against a gun, Valerie. At least try to remember who out of the two of us is a murderer. I'm not like my brother. I don't view myself as a monster. I could just as easily raise my kill count to match his. Whether I kill you or someone else, it'd be so easy that it wouldn't even be funny.

The fifteen year old strapped in and smiled. She didn't find places and things like this to be scary. No, not really. She found them rather amusing. "This is so cheesy," she chuckled. The music may as well have been The Monster Mash.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: murder or friends? [shan]   murder or friends? [shan] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Valerie knew this was Michael's brother. She had to be nice. "Well I'd have to be nice to you or I'd lose your brother." She said softly as she saw people terrified and lights going on and off with blood on the wall. "Ariel, ya know. Such a shame. Why can't we just, I know I said this before but I don't know if we'll ever be friends, but lets just try for your brother. Right?" Valerie said turning towards Ariel.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: murder or friends? [shan]   murder or friends? [shan] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Ariel laughed. "Dear, sweet, little Valerie. Any friend of his is a friend of mine. Even if I do take time to warm to them. Besides, you should have seen him the other day when I said something about you. He misinterpretted and I don't remember exactly what. He was really angry."

Ariel reached her hand out and ran her fingers along the scenery they passed. She wasn't scared. She was looking for it... And there it was. The lever. Knowing it wasn't in the line of sight for Valerie, she pulled it as they passed. Soon, the ride would stop and Ariel could see what this girl was made of. To her, this was a test. To her brother, it'd be an invitation to behead his sister.

OOC: Brother? Lol.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: murder or friends? [shan]   murder or friends? [shan] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Valerie nodded. She noticed that Ariel laughed. But Valerie didn't. "He could be angry at times it seems." Valerie said looking the other way. She turned back to Ariel. She squinted her eyes noticing a lever. "Is that a lever or am I just going crazy!" Valerie said with a nervous chuckle. She tapped her fingers. "Come on ride! Move faster! Move faster!" She mumbled under her breath quietly. "Ariel...Maybe we should ditch this." She said. She tried to open the buckle but it wouldn't move. She tried pulling it up but it would not budge. The lever moved. Back and forth. "This is not funny Ariel so don't laugh!" She said seriously trying to pull it up. She heard screams in the backound. Just as the cart began to approach it, Valerie let out a large scream. She covered her eyes and then covered her ears. "La la! This isn't happening. I'm dreaming." She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: murder or friends? [shan]   murder or friends? [shan] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Of course, the fifteen year old paid no attention to her. The cart stopped and Ariel grinned, wriggling out of her belt and hopping out. She ran ahead, turning and waving back to Valerie. "Ta ta. Now, let's see how brave you can be, Princess," Ariel laughed and hid around the corner. She just waited there, waiting to see what Val would do. She had helped set up the ride. She had hidden black robes not far down this bend. She ran to get them, throwing them on and hiding once again, a plastic yet convincing axe in her hand.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: murder or friends? [shan]   murder or friends? [shan] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Valerie shook her head. "Ariel you don't have to do this. Think of your brother! I won't tell a soul, I promise." Valerie said nervously. She noticed a loose bolt. She loosened it just before the lever dropped. She jumped out falling on her left side. Her hair was in her face. Valerie scrambled to her feet. The seventeen year old got up and hurried toward the exit. She ran quick enough to escape when someone gently tapped her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: murder or friends? [shan]   murder or friends? [shan] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Ariel loomd above her, plastic axe in hand. Her face couldn't be seen. "Boo," she said, disorting her voice and holding the axe high above her head, as if to swing it down and hit her with it. She expected two things. One- Valerie would hit her. Two- Valerie would run away. Come on, Valerie. Prove yourself.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: murder or friends? [shan]   murder or friends? [shan] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Valerie grabbed the axe. She tossed it behind Ariel and pushed her away. "I'm not afraid of you." She said panting. Valerie opened the door and looked at Ariel. She ran as fast as she could. She needed to get to Michael fast. She hurried and stumbled as she was out of breath. She hoped he was around and Ariel wouldn't get to her. She ran some more when she saw someone with the same hair as Michael. She ran over to him. "You gotta help me." She said panting. She saw Ariel far away and began to stare at Michael. "Come on." She said out of breath as see pulled his wrist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: murder or friends? [shan]   murder or friends? [shan] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

murder or friends? [shan]
Page 1 of 1