Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the meeting (Shan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:51 pm

I walked through the streets of new york state, there was nothing to do but walk around. I smiled my self as I earned some stares from adults passing by. I mean really, who has seen a 4 year old by himself in New york? I walked to the park and sat down on a bench resting for a while.
Back to top Go down

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Mikayla was wearing a hat again. One she loved. She spied Timmy and raised her eyebrows. Wasn't that the kid from the forest? When the myrmeke attacked? She walked over. She leaned against the bench. "Hello, Timmy. Are you trying to get yourself killed?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:31 am

I turned around and smiled biggly and hugged her, "Hi, and no im not tring to get killed. why would you ask that?" I asked looking at her with a smirk. "there arent any monsters here.." I said think for a second.
Back to top Go down

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:00 am

"Are you sure about that, Kiddo?" Mikayla asked, smiling at the four year old. "Anyone or anything could be a monster. That lady. That dog. That boy. They could be monsters. But you never know. That's why we're here. We take care of the monsters. We send them to dust."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:33 am

"oh, cool." I said with excitment and awe. what are you doing here though? I asked looking at her with curiosity.
Back to top Go down

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:49 pm

"Just taking a break from camp, kiddo," Mikayla said. She adjusted her hat. "That place gets a little overcrowded at the best of times. And the worst."

She looked around.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:19 pm

"i know right." I said smiling, "sooo.. whatcha wanna do?" I asked looking at her with a bored expression plasterd on my face. "im really really bored." I mock whined.
Back to top Go down

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:36 pm

"We all do," Mikayla said, rolling her eyes. She looked at Timmy. "What do you wanna do, Kid?"

She adjusted her hat again and grinned at the sky above. It was a nice day. Who knows what the kid would want to do.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:59 pm

"can we go to a paintball place please??" I asked with an evil gleant in my eyes. "it will be so much "fun"" I said with an evil smirk and a mischevious grin followed.
Back to top Go down

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:33 am

Mikayla recognised body langauge like that. "And why would it be fun, Kid?"

She raised an eyebrow at Timmy. Kid was serious? A four year old wantde to take her on? In paint ball?
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:40 am

"well, I dont mean to brag but I have great aim, and I like guns.. sooo, thats the only reason." I said smiling while holding back laughs. I stayed smiling then my smile slowly faded as I waited dor an awnser.
Back to top Go down

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Mikayla studied him. "Alright. I'll go with you," Mikayla said, nodding. She put her cap on backwards and smiled a little. "Let's see how great an aim you have, Kid."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:57 pm

I walked a couple miles, staying close to her. as soon as I saw the place I ran to a check in place and got my gear. I grabbed a ghille (sniper suit) a sniper rifle and a pistol paintball, I then got on the field and in my special spot to wait for the game to start.
Back to top Go down

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:18 pm

"And this kid is four?" Mikayla asked in wonder. "He's a smart one..."

She did the same as Timmy and paid too. She felt a little odd though, because she couldn't wear her hat...
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:28 am

I put my mask down and took aim, I could hear the reff start counting down "5,4,3,2,1 START! I took aim and shot people 1 by one, exspecialy the ones who couldent see me, after about 5 minutes I had already shot 8 people.
Back to top Go down

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:32 am

Mikayla wasn't exactly as good as Timmy. Timmy was much better. She got the odd shot but she definately wasn't as good as this kid. She ducked, ran and hid.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 am

I could have easily hit her whle she was running but I wanted to give her a chanse, I took aim and shot the place she was hiding at just to tell her I was watching her.
Back to top Go down

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:12 am

"Very nice," Mikayla murmured. She eyed the shot. She got ready to run again but she didn't really want to get out there yet. She was waiting for the opportune moment.

OOC: You can probably tell I have no idea what I'm doing anymore xD
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:25 am

(OOC:ok ill just shoot you so we can end this xD)

bic: I watched her sway a little, "shes not good at hiding" I thought to myself, I slowed my breathe and took aim. 3, 2, 1, Shoot! I told my self as I pulled the triger, I watched as the paintball nailed her in the arm, I heard the reff blow his wistle saying the game was over, I got down and walked over torawds her.
Back to top Go down

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:26 pm

"You were correct. You have very good aim," Mikayla complimented. She stood up. She examined his shot on her arm. "Too good... How are you so smart? I mean... You act older than your age!"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:26 pm

"I grew up in a bad neiborhood." I said sighing sadly, "if you dident have good aim and or a weapon then you would be dead" I said remembering the neiborhood I grew up in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the meeting (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meeting (Shan)   the meeting (Shan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the meeting (Shan)
Page 1 of 1