Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Back off (Shan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Back off (Shan) Tumblr_m75py8EwGH1qaejkwo4_250

I was sitting in my cabin reading a magazine. I was trying to find some inspiration for my new song. Hm? I had thought. I heard bangs outside. Maybe it was just someone fighting. I was the only one in my cabin. I hummed random sounds. "What to do? Whats a some lyrics?" I mumbled. I pulled my guitar case out from my bed. I took it out of its black case. I tried some cords but still nothing. Why don't I write a love song? I thought. Then before I can strum or sing, the door busted open. I stood up and pulled out my bow arrow. I was fierce, but also girly. "Back off." I said. I never saw this kid before. And I knew everyone.
Back to top Go down

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Oh yes I'm the great pretender. Pretending I'm doing well. My need is such I pretend too much. I'm lonely but no one can tell.

Nobody was a fierce adversary. Mike "Anyone" Stevens crashed through the door throwing random objects in hopes to get someone who had been flirting with his sister a bit too much. Anyone stopped when he saw there was nobody but a girl inside. "Uhm... Sorry. I-I-I was just... Uhm, I'll just be off," Anyone shrugged. Oh jeez... I got the wrong cabin entirely! Stupid, stupid, stupid Mike. No wonder Ariel tried to stop me from bursting in here. Knowing her, she's gone back to the Hera cabin... The son of Melinoe's cheeks flushed.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:29 pm

I put all the stuff where they were. I walked over to him. "Wait a sec." I said. I pushed him down on my bed. "Are you alright." I said. I put my hand on his shoulder. I got on my knees, very close to him. "I'm Melody. You don't look, happy." I said in a softly.
Back to top Go down

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Oh yes I'm the great pretender. Pretending I'm doing well. My need is such I pretend too much. I'm lonely but no one can tell.

He looked up at the strange girl. "Wh-who me? Yes. I'm fine. I just... My sister and some guy... Uhm... I'm Mike. Uh, people call me Anyone. It's a long story."

This is new... and odd... Am I complaining? No. She's pretty, thought Anyone, ever the typical teenage boy. Anyone blinked and swallowed.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:46 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you so-" I said pausing. "Nevermind. But you just seem- I don't know sad?" I said. I sat down flicking my hair back. "I mean you just seem kinda short worded?" I said shrugging. I took a step away from him sitting on my bed. I grabbed my purse. "Do you want to go for coffee or something? I mean I have a boyfriend, but just as friends?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:52 pm

"Short worded?" Anyone asked himself. He didn't know what that meant. One of the many disadvantages of not going to school meant he didn't know what some words or phrases meant. Anyone seemed sad? This was news to him. Unless he was always that way. Then he didn't know.

"Do you want to go for coffee or something? she asked before babbling something about a boyfriend.

Ah. I wonder who was lucky enough to snap her up... Mikey, what did you just think? Get a grip man. Honestly, he thought before answering Melody. "Coffee sounds... good to me. I'd be happy to."

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:00 pm

I grabbed my bag and put on a jacket. "Great! Just do me a favor let me treat." I said getting up and smiling. I knew if Eli saw us hanging out he wouldn't be mad. "So know what happened with your sister?" I said in my British accent. I walked and opened the door of my cabin.

I exited with the door opening. "Come on." I said. "Sorry if I was being to noisy and butting in to your business, but it seemed to make you feel down love." I Said. I stood on the third step waiting for him. "I don't understand why your anyone? In fact lets not talk about that." I said. I winked in a friend way. Too flirty I wondered?
Back to top Go down

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Anyone nodded and stood, following her. "My sister was lumbered with Nobody," he said, thinking back. His mind skimmed over the lives he had taken, even if he hadn't pulled the trigger. Three people had died because of him. No. Not him. Because of that ring of criminals who had taken them... Anyone needed to get that out of his mind and fast. "See, Nobody and I... We're the only real family we got left. We're just so used to getting hurt... I just... Guess I try and make up for it by shielding her from every boy that looks her way. Nobody is very pretty. She looks like our father..."

Mike. Stop now. before you give too much away.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:15 pm

I nodded. "Stop right there. Sounds confusing. I don't want to butt in. So Starbucks good with you?" I asked. I didn't know what to say. I kinda liked him. But I had Eli. And I loved him and he loved me. I couldn't do that. "So Mike, um, so whats up?" I asked. I began to walk towards the hill. I smiled thinking about Eli. Now stop! Stop Melody! Think about stuff. Eli is not here this second. Stop being such a flirt I thought.
Back to top Go down

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:22 pm

"The sky? Gas prices? The opposite of dow? The stockmarket's shares?" Anyone said, shrugging. Good. Avoid your life. Avoid that topic.

OOC: I won't bother with my format for a bit. I'm getting a little tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:28 pm

I shrugged. "Well, heres something." I said giggling. I shrugged. "Why do people call you Anybody?" I Asked. "Im just gonna call you Mike!" I said. I flicked back my hair and walked with my head held high. He was a bit behind me.
Back to top Go down

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Anyone bit his lip. "Anyone. And... OK, so... When I was little, Nobody and I lived with my stepmother and our father. One day, our parents were... gone and we were... taken to live with adopted parents. Low life scum of the Earth would be a better lable for them. They mistreated Nobody a lot. They renamed us. We got so used to it and even call each other it now. Never let her forget her real name. Can't let that happen."

MIKE!

Last edited by Shan the Vampire on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:38 pm

"Wow. Thats kinda sad." I Said. I patted his head. "You seem nice though!" I said. I pushed his shoulder like a brother. He was like my brother, Jason. I missed Jason. I wish I knew if he's dead or alive. Did he commit suicide? The thought of it made me get choked up. "Yeah! Its uh, hits sad." I said. It was obvious I was upset. Jason's death was the ONLY thing that made me cry. Serioiusly.
Back to top Go down

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Alarmed by her sudden change of mood, Anyone tried to comfort her (without really knowing or understanding how). "Hey. It's ok. What's wrong? Why are you getting choked up?"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:59 pm

I took a deep breath and looked the other way. "My brother Jason. I came here because of him. He was in a shooting in the city. If it wasn't for him I still would've-" I said. I paused. "Well for a long story short, he's dead." I said. I sobbed. I missed him day and night.
Back to top Go down

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Anyone did the first thing he would have done for Nobody and hugged her. "It'll be ok. I bet he's in Elysium... That's the good place right? Not very good with education..."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:05 pm

I pulled away smiling after the hug. "You mean heaven?" I said. I wasn't so sad now. I was sad, but ill be okay. "Thanks." I said looking at him and walking down the hill. "Almost there." I Said. I grinned.
Back to top Go down

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:44 am

"Yeah," Anyone said following. Letting her take the lead was a smart choice. He didn't know where starbucks was. Oh god. I can't read... What if they ask me what I'd like and it's on the menu? Simple! Just say you'll have the same as her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back off (Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back off (Shan)   Back off (Shan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back off (Shan)
Page 1 of 1