Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

starving (shan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

starving (shan) Empty
PostSubject: starving (shan)   starving (shan) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:48 pm

starving (shan) Tumblr_lsgjfpld7s1qkl3dno1_500_large
Zach Travis Hunt
Son of Demeter

Zach took Zelda's hand and walked to the Snack Shack. When they reached it there wasn't a long line considering it was like 3. He went online with Zelda Then a couple of minutes later it was their turn to order. "What could I get you?" The man asked them. Zach hesitated before saying, "I'll have 2 cheeseburgers, a bag of cheetos and doritos, and a lemonade." "Is that for the both of you?" The man asked. Zach shook his head no. The man was quite surprised what Zach had ordered, but he figured they hadn't had lunch yet and they were probably starving. And when Zach was starving he was super starving. The man looked at Zelda and said, "And what will you be having?"

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

starving (shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: starving (shan)   starving (shan) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:09 pm

I am going away for a while...But I'll be back, don't try and follow me...Cause I'll return as soon as possible.

What would she want to eat? "Let's see. One double deck cheeseburger, extra cheese. Lemonade. Uh, one of your chicken sandwiches and I'll take a bag of tangy cheese doritos," Zelda ordered. She looked around, waiting for the order to be filled. She turned to Zach. "So... This is a turn of events. This morning, I was ready to watch the world's misery. This afternoon, I'm having fun at Octoberfest with a hot guy who helped save my life."
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

starving (shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: starving (shan)   starving (shan) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Zach Travis Hunt
Son of Demeter

Zach was actually surprised on how much food Zelda ordered. Well, after all it was like 3. Then Zelda started talking about her turn of events. Zach could tell his cheeks were turning red. "Well, um.... why watch someone have a bad when you can watch them have a good day? It's exactly the same, but one's better than the other." He said. Then the man came with all his hands full with their food. "That'll be $30." The man said dropping the food on the counter. Zach pulled out his wallet and took out the money. He put it on the counter and took the food. "Where do you want to sit?" He asked trying not to drop he food.

Back to top Go down

starving (shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: starving (shan)   starving (shan) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:53 pm

I am going away for a while...But I'll be back, don't try and follow me...Cause I'll return as soon as possible.

"How do I put this... Oh, well, I'm not your average girl and I am far from a girly girl," said Zelda, gesturing down to her clothes. She was in black jeans, her boots and her grey shirt beneath her Omega leather jacket. "Also, I've lived with a circus called Cirque du Horror for the past couple of years. That should tell you how twisted my sense of humour has become. It's just how I adapted."

She took her share of the food from his hands. "Over there by the corner? The corner half in the light because of the window and half in the shadow because the light can't get there."
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

starving (shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: starving (shan)   starving (shan) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Zach Travis Hunt
Son of Demeter

"I can see that." Zach said. He could tell that Zelda wasn't your average girl and Zach was okay with that, but when she mentioned that she was in the circus, that took Zach back with surprise. "Well, that's what makes you different." Zach said. Now since she mentioned that Zach was somehow thinking up millions of questions about the circus. But when she started talking, that brought him back to reality. "Oh. sure." Zach said smiling. Then he walked over with the food to the table and began eating.

occ; sorry it tools so long, but i've been busy

Back to top Go down

starving (shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: starving (shan)   starving (shan) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Zelda loved food. Especially if it was well made. She practically powered through her first burger. She slowed down long enough to blush. "Sorry. Maybe I shouldn't just inhale my food," she said. She ate slower from then on. It was getting kind of quiet. Was he going to start a conversation anytime soon? She looked around; a sure sign of oncoming boredom.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

starving (shan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: starving (shan)   starving (shan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starving (shan)
Page 1 of 1