Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

tick tock (SHAN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:38 am

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

tick tock (SHAN) 072412-shay-mitchell-pretty-little-liars-preview-623
Remember all the things that you and I did first
And now you're doing them with her
You got me got me like this like this

Valerie laid on her bed in her bunny slippers and blue hoodie. She was wearing sweat pants for the first time. She laid down and closed her eyes. Hearing a door open, she got up. "OH its only you," She said. She put up her hoodie and smiled. She walked over to Michael and hugged him.

And now you're taking her to every restaurant
And everywhere we went, come on!
You got me got me like this
Back to top Go down

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:46 am

Oh yes I'm the great pretender. Pretending I'm doing well. My need is such I pretend too much. I'm lonely but no one can tell.

He smiled when he saw her, hugging her. "Hey, Val. Are you OK? How are things?" he asked, taking in the sight of her. When he hugged her, he picked up the fresh smell of shampoo.

You got it bad, Mike. Real bad.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:50 am

"Sit!" I said. I closed my door, noticing a piece of mail. "Mail." I said smiling. I sat across from him. It was a note that read-

Dear Valerie,
Valerie! Valerie! Valerie! You steal my life, I steal yours.

I was scared. I wanted to show him badly.
Back to top Go down

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:07 am

"What's it say?" Anyone asked, messing with a piece of thread he found in his pocket. He looked over to her and cocked his head.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:12 am

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

I slowly put it under my pillow. "Oh spam! So how'd it go with Nobody."I said. I put my hood down and crossed my legs criss cross.

And now you're taking her to every restaurantI didn't know what that note was. A threat? And how ironic was it that today I met Nobody, the one whos probably out to get me.

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:15 am

Anyone shrugged. "She got paint all over my face," he shrugged. He showed her a spot by his ear where he hadn't been able to scrub all the blue off. "We like art but I've never seen her attempt to paint me and not the canvas."

He sighed. "She doesn't trust me about you right now. It's like she's a living lie detector."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 am

I sighed. "I'm sorry. We should just be friends. I mean I like you, its just Nobody really seems not to like me. Trust me, I like you. A lot." I said sadly. I put my hair behind my ear. Nobody didn't like me and I knew that. And that was okay.
Back to top Go down

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:27 am

Anyone's mouth dropped open. "You think I live my life the way my sister wants? She's just really bratty when she wants to be. She's used to running and keeping secrets. Why? It has to be more than that, Val. It-It has to be..."

Trust the girl, you said. It'll be fine, you said.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:39 am

I nodded quickly. "I know but, I don't want to just, break up your sister in all. Its bad enough you guys don't get along. Trust me, its not like I want to. I really like you. But..." I said.
Back to top Go down

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:44 am

Anyone started to back away from her. It was like she'd been playing him all along in his mind. Ha! I was right. You don't deserve love. You're a monster. A cold blooded monster. A killer. Like a girl this pretty could ever love a guy like you. Pathetic. You let your guard down. Anyone stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:48 am

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

I shook my head. "No, no, no thats not what I meant. No. I never meant it like that Michael. NO, I really didn't." I said.

Back to top Go down

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:49 am

"Just answer me this. Were you playing me? Even after I told you all those things?" he asked, his voice hoarse and quiet. He didn't look at her.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:53 am

"Not for one second. No. I didn't. I promise. And I never would." I said. I smiled. I walked towards Michael. And tilted my head. "I promise." I said with my voice crackling.
Back to top Go down

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:01 am

Anyone just watched her as she came closer. He wanted to run and he wanted to kiss her at the same time. But he couldn't. Not now. He shook his head. "I believe you..."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:05 am

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

I looked at him. "I honestly, never meant it like that. I just didn't want to break you guys apart. I'm sorry." I said very seriously.

Back to top Go down

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:12 am

"I dragged her all around the country. Took years to regain her trust. And she still doesn't trust me. Valerie... You can't come between us. Even if you wanted to!" Anyone explained. His mind was in turmoil.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:48 am

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

I nodded and closed my eyes. I put my hands on his shoulders. "I'm sorry. I'll never come between you again." I said biting my lip. "Sorry."I said shrugging.

Back to top Go down

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:55 am

"Did you even listen to what I just said? Valerie! I said you can't. It's impossible. First rule for people like us is look out for you and yours!" Anyone said. He shook his head. "I-I think I should go..."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:59 am

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

I nodded walking away from him. "Maybe you should." I Said. I sat on my bed and waved. "Later!" I said.

Back to top Go down

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:09 am

Silent, Anyone exited the cabin. He rested against the door for a moment, covering his face with his hand before walking off to go mope around the creek.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:31 pm

[color=white]I locked the door and rushed over to my pillow. I looked at the note and got up in front f my mirror. I put on a white dress and a jean jacket over it. The dress was short, but not short and the dress had a little bit of poof. For shoes she was wearing uggs and she did her hair and make up real nice. She grabbed a coke bottle and the note. She placed the note into the bottle and put it in her pink guess bag. She ran off and wanted to throw the note in water but she couldn't. Instead she burried it. And ran back to her cabin finding another. It read:

Dear Valerie,
Plan A has suceed. Now if I were you I wouldn't worry about getting dressed up or burrying things. Worry about you. And the fact you just lost Michael.

I wanted to go get Michael but I couldn't.[/color
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tick tock (SHAN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tick tock (SHAN)   tick tock (SHAN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tick tock (SHAN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: