Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zombie murder.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Zombie murder. Empty
PostSubject: Zombie murder.   Zombie murder. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:58 pm

Bethany Smith
Beth stood just outside the infirmary, chanting through a defensive spell she had found in a book, and trying to get it to surround the now torn down building. She saw flames from the ground, lick the sky several times indicating the spell was getting close to finished, and wasn't quite done. A zombie ran toward her, and without blinking an eye swung her staff, and cracked i's kul and causing it to stagger backwards. The ward was slowly working it's way up and around, and when she finished the last word, she collapsed, with heavy breath, and weakened knees. The spell remained up for only a few seconds before Beth collapsed, and went unconscious.
    She woke up only a few seconds after passing out, out of breath, and extremely tired. She stood up, and staggered backwards into the the barricaded and damged wall, and blinked out the blurriness in her vision, when one charged her. It bit into her ar, and scratched her long and deeply dsown her leg. She screamed, and kicked back, the adrenaline pumping through her now, and swung her staff about, into the head of the attacking zombie. :HELP ME!"  

layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Zombie murder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie murder.   Zombie murder. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:46 am

Dylan Reid

Dylan swung his sword in a horizontal arc, bisecting the zombie blocking his path to the barricade at it's waist. He had to get back to the infirmary quickly, it was getting dangerous outside. The zombie's upper half dragged itself towards him, desperately trying to bite on his flesh, Dylan stabbed it through the skull without a second thought. He walked briskly through the camp, taking care of straggling zombies along the way, one on one, the zombies were no trouble at all, it was when they swarmed that things got complicated.

Dylan saw flames rising from the ground around the infirmary, what was it? Dylan wondered, going into a light jog, wanting to get a closer look. Suddenly, the flames flickered and disappeared, revealing a girl with dark pink hair. His eyes widened when the girl staggered into the barricade and a zombie charged her, biting her arm and scratching her leg. Dylan grit his teeth and sprinted towards the zombie, thrusting his sword into the back of the monster's head without giving it a chance to react. He yanked his blade out from the corpse's head and pulled the zombie off the girl. "Are you alright?" Dylan asked.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Zombie murder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie murder.   Zombie murder. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:55 am

Bethany Smith
She nodded, and spoke between gasps of air and said "complicated spell... over...exerted myself. Need nectar." She put her back against the wall, and slid down, angered at herself for even considering a spell like that. violet] "Do you have any nectar?" [/color]

layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Zombie murder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie murder.   Zombie murder. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:03 am

Dylan Reid

The pink haired girl nodded her head and spoke. She was a daughter of Hecate and had overestimated herself, trying to cast a spell that was above her capabilities. She asked him for nectar, Dylan shook his head. "I don't. But we might be able to find some in the infirmary. Can you stand up?" He asked, looking around their surroundings for any more zombies that might decide to attack them while they were talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombie murder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie murder.   Zombie murder. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie murder.
Page 1 of 1