Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I got bored. {Mistaking Murder}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

I got bored. {Mistaking Murder} Empty
PostSubject: I got bored. {Mistaking Murder}   I got bored. {Mistaking Murder} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Prologue

"I never met for this to happen, babe."
"For me to catch you with her?!"
"Listen..."
I couldn't take this anymore. The bickering and the constant cheating. I didn't want to hear another word from his mouth. My eyes, they were about to burst with tears. How... why? This wasn't the way I planned to end this. A chill went up my spine, I was filled with anger. As Ethan babbled on about how he was 'sorry', I walked away.
His numerous shouts of, "Wait!" and, "Come back!" didn't affect me one bit. I was through with this whole Ethan crap, and I wanted to die. Tess always says that I always want to die, even once, I told her that if she truly wants me alive, she'll kill everyone else so we'd be the only people alive. Tess is too much of a goody, though, to even slap someone.
A shrill scream came from my voice. I stopped walking. My arm was cold, especially, in the spot where the hand was. Turning around, Ethan's adorable face smiled at me. "Don't leave me, muffin," Muffin? When the Hell did I become his muffin? I got 'babe' and 'sexy' every once in a while, but muffin? I wasn't falling for that lovey-dove shit.
Taking another look at Ethan's face, I noticed something new. Something odd. Something scary. His eyes. They were pitch-black, they looked empty, hollow. Ethan looked, now, soulless. He flashed a grin, revealing a set of rotten, curled up teeth. Yellow stains tipped the points of them, and the smell of death and three-year-old corpses escaped his mouth.
Ethan grabbed my other arm, and shook me. "Never leave me!" he demanded.
His black hair flowed with the night's wind, but I couldn't be distracted by that. Ethan was a monster. I pinched my arm, to make sure this was a dream. It was real life. A red mark was now forming on my arm, and I never dared to look at it. Like an average 16-year-old girl, I screamed. The piercing noise seemed to echo in the deserted alley. Ethan, stunned with the sound, let go. His hand, almost translucent, let go of me. I darted out of the alley.
Running down the block, every few seconds, I'd check to make sure Ethan-monster wasn't behind me. My heart was racing. Even though Ethan wasn't anywhere in site, I couldn't stop running. My blackish-brown hair, stringy as can be (yet, I have layers and layers of hair), chased after me as I ran. Not ran, sprinted. Sprinted. After three blocks, my yellow home approached site.
I dashed up the stairs and threw open the door. My mom was there, staring at me. "Where the hell where you? It's a quarter to 11 PM!" she shouted. "And are you cutting yourself? Look at these scratches!" I looked at my own arms, scratched by Ethan-monster's claws.
"I-I'm sorry. Rough night," was all I could say. Already out of breath, I walked up the stairs, down the hall, and into my room. The black walls let me have my peace as I collapsed onto my bed. I pulled the blankets over my head, and, that night, cried myself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I got bored. {Mistaking Murder}   I got bored. {Mistaking Murder} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:48 pm

I already told you that I liked it. xDD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I got bored. {Mistaking Murder}   I got bored. {Mistaking Murder} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:11 pm

--I like that the title is black. And the story is great too!--
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I got bored. {Mistaking Murder}   I got bored. {Mistaking Murder} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:16 am

It's really good. I mean, really, really good. But please, refrain from cursing, please(:
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: I got bored. {Mistaking Murder}   I got bored. {Mistaking Murder} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:50 pm

I cursed? I may have done this before the rule changed.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I got bored. {Mistaking Murder}   I got bored. {Mistaking Murder} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:21 pm

I love it. Although Ethan-monster sounds funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got bored. {Mistaking Murder}   I got bored. {Mistaking Murder} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got bored. {Mistaking Murder}
Page 1 of 1