Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored with nothing to do

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Bored with nothing to do Empty
PostSubject: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:20 pm

I sat down on the dock of the lake sticking my toes in the lake. I got my Ipod out of my pocket and cranked up my music outting my head phones in. I was listening to country. No one knew I liked it. And I wanted to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:22 pm

"I'm thinking Hades?" I asked the girl floating on my back in the lake. I was only wearing a blue bikini but that was much better than usual. The girl hadn't heard me so I listened. "Is that country?" I asked louder laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Bored with nothing to do Nazareth
Nazareth Jones
"You don't know what your messing with."

I slipped out of a tree and landed on the ground. I saw a girl, probably a few years younger than me. I scratched my hair. "Hi, what's your name?" I asked. I saw another, who was listening to music.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:28 pm

"Jenny, Jenny Tornadus Daughter of Philotes, Goddess of Friendship and Sexual Intercourse." I said naturally like it was rehearsed, "and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:32 pm

I heard the girl in the water ask me if it was country. "No of course not." I immedietly shut it off. "I'm Ivy Walkman, Daughter of hades."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Bored with nothing to do Nazareth
Nazareth Jones
"You don't know what your messing with."

I nodded. "Nazareth Jones. Daughter of Khione. Oh, and I have schizophrenia. But, I don't care." I said in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:40 pm

"Nice to meet you." I say smileing. "So what brings you to the lake?" I say trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:48 pm

"Nothing much just hanging out.." I trailed off yawning, "Doesn't seem like there are any guys around today though. Probably all hanging out somewhere.."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:50 pm

"Probably." I sigh. Gods I'm so bored. There is nothing to do!!!!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:26 pm

I shurgged. I really didn't care. I scratched the back of my head again and looked at the girls. "Well, what do you wanna do?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:29 pm

"ANYTHING! I am so bored! I think this is the most boring time I have ever had at camp." I say dramatizing it.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:38 pm

"Better than jail." I pointed out, "And I should know." I got out of the water putting my hair down my back. "It's warm." I said, "Warm enough for a Hades kid at any rate."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:49 pm

"So what we doing?" I asked wanting to do something! "Got any ideas? Any at all?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:51 pm

"Dono, If I really wanted to be crazy I'd go find someone to hook up with, But I don't think you guys want to do that." I said revealing the obvious effects of my parentage on my life.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:55 pm

"Hm." I thought for a while. "Well I'm kinda taken. So I'm not so sure."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:17 pm

"I'd rather hook up, but I'm with a guy. He's cute and we met in an awkward situation," I said, blushing. Well, Matthew was cute. And he was technically not related to me. So, it was good.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:18 pm

"So what, He'll never know." I scoffed, "It's not like we're going around yelling WE'RE CHEATING ON YOU!"

OOC: I thought Matthew was with Colbs?
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:27 pm

OOC: Oh, wait yeah. She just asked him out on a date :D

"Oh, cool. I don't really care." I was covered in stripes. Not literally, but my clothes were. "You like my outfit?" I asked.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:29 pm

"It's interesting," I agreed "I should go get changed into something more appealing than just a bikini." I chuckled lightly, "I guess I could go out like this, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:43 pm

"Put on a pair of bluejean cut offs and its perfect." I say. Should i go? Probably.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:57 pm

"Sounds good." I replied and layed back on the grass. "Nothings happening today.. SO BORED." I yawned again. "Any other ideas?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:59 pm

"Go out? Like, out of camp. I'd like a good night on the town." I smiled. "Any of y'all over 16 besides me?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:00 pm

"Last time I checked yes." I replied, "Anyone know any good places to stop?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:07 pm

"I'm 14." I said. "Didn't you know?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:00 pm

"Relax the police have been really lax about underage drinking for the past few months." I said, "Don't expect something bad to happen at any rate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored with nothing to do   Bored with nothing to do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored with nothing to do
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next