Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Being bored

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Effie

Effie

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Being bored   Being bored I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:06 pm

I sat next to the creek silent except for the sound of spray paint hitting the. Grass. I was drawing a face and a sun and a tree. I sighed. Camp had been quite boring lately. I twirled my silky hair and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:29 pm

I stumbled into the forest from deep in the forest crying. I was covering my eye and I had bruises every were. My cloths were torn and My pants wore soaked. I sat down on a log and put my hands to my face and stayed like that.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:33 pm

I watched a kid stumble around. He looked really beaten up. "You Kay?" I asked him. I tucked my hair behind my ears and stood. the boy sat on a log. I walked over and sat next. To him.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:38 pm

"No." "Leave me alone I already gave you all my money just leave me alone please" I said scooting away cowardly well crying. "Im sorry Ill give you the money sooner next time just please dont hurt me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:37 pm

I stare at the kid wide eyed. "I'm sorry, but, what money? I won't ever hurt you." I say trying to calm him down but failing miserably. I wasn't really sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:01 pm

I wiped my eyes and looked at her. "Oh your not who I thought." I said sniffling. "Wh Wh Who are you?" I asked wiping the remaing tears away. I looked down and my face instantly turned a bright red. I quickly coverd my pants with my hands.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:52 pm

I sighed a sigh of relief. Good.the kid wasn't crazy. "Ingrid. And you?" I asked him. The boy looked embarrassed. I didn't blame him. I would be too. I wondered who he thought I was...
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:39 pm

"Im Justin." I said still embarrased. "your not going to hurt me are you?" I asked still a litlle nervous. I moved my hands away slowly and my face grew bright red agian. "I uh, I uh had an accsident." I said my face growingf reder than a tomatoe.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:42 pm

I blushed and stared at my blue toe nails. "Of course not." I I began to braid a portion of my hair nervously. I tapped my foot. I could feel my ears going red. Uh, great.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:48 pm

"You seem nervous." I said quetily. "ar ar are you m mad at me?" I asked starting to cry agian. I put my head in my knees and wrapped my hands around my knees. I reaked of urine and sweat. I was very embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:54 pm

I edged away from him when he looked away from him. I took a deep breath. "No. Why would I be mad?" I edged a bit more away from him. "What happened to you?" I asked slowly. How could this get anymore awkward?
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:58 pm

"I dont know." "I was walking in the forest and I got jumped by some one." I said honestly. "I thought you were mad at me cause you kept edging away from me and you kept looking down." I said un folding my knees.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:55 pm

My face went red to pal and back to red. "Um, I should go. Bye." I muttered. I got up and began to walk away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:29 pm

I walked over to the lake. tied a rock to each foot and jumed in. slowly sinking to the bottom. "good bye cruel world" I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being bored
Page 1 of 1