Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] Empty
PostSubject: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] Quien-es-la-mas-guapa-de-ant-farmprograma-de-talentos-225487

Melody Jackson, Daughter of Apollo, Age 17

Melody was wearing gray jeans and a red hollister hoodie. Her hair was tied in a braid to the side. She loved haunted houses. Back in England, she would hang out in forests. Melody practically lived for scary movies and things like this. But she hated going alone. She couldn't do anything by herself. She was always was a chicken when she would have to go somewhere on halloween alone. Melody shivered. She was always cold. Literally. Always, except for summer. That was an exception. Melody saw a boy, alone. Considering, her break up, then another boy, and seeing another boy again, just sickened her. She was always annoyed at boys when she would see them. But she never gave them a chance. She was very cautious because she knew she would get her heart broken again. She took a few steps towards the boy and smiled as she looked the other way.

Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Tidus Kayne
Son of Khione
On this cold night, Tidus wore an oversized dark gray hoodie, zipped half way up to expose the dark blue tee underneath with a while graphic design. He also wore light jeans and Nike hightops. The darker clothing seemed to really bring out his pale skin giving him a ghostly appearance. The sweater was unnecessary, considering who his mother was, but he wore it anyway. The boy ran a hand through his dark hair, and his icy blue eyes focused on the doors of the large mansion before him. He had worked on other aspects of the festival, called there to help despite his summer camper status, but the inside of this place would be a complete surprise to him, and he was looking forward to it.

He liked scary movies and generally frightening things, challenging himself to withstand the terror and enjoying the adrenaline rush. He was completely prepared to go inside alone. He was like that, strongly and sometimes annoyingly independent. His head turned toward a girl that approached. She was around his age, with long blond hair braided over her shoulder. She seemed to be given him the cold shoulder, so to speak, making it clear that while she was aware of his presence, she was intentionally ignoring it. He would have just left her alone, but she was shivering from the cold and though she wanted to enter the house, she seemed a bit hesitant to do so alone.

Tidus smiled and approached her, hands in his pockets. "Wow, you're the first person I've seen come here alone," he stated. "People are rarely brave enough to go in alone." He looked up at the spooky structure while he spoke. "Unfortunately I think I'm one of them," he chuckled nervously. "You wouldn't want to go in together, would you?"

|| OOC: None. ||
|| Word Count: 301 || RP Partner: Purple ||

Last edited by Blu on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] Quien-es-la-mas-guapa-de-ant-farmprograma-de-talentos-225487

The boy in the hoodie was right. "Yeah, haunted houses are my favorite thing to do. I'm Melody. Apollo." she said with a smile. She chuckled a bit. "That would be awesome." said the British girl. She smiled once more. Haunted houses were her favorite. She was very glad she wouldn't have to go alone. Besides the boy was kinda cute. But Meloyd was not ready for another relationship. Not yet at least. She just wanted a friend like Michael but she hasn't seen him in a while. But Melody never knew this guy. He was obviously around her age. But she always jumped ahead. And she was going to try not to do that again.

Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Tidus Kayne
Son of Khione
Tidus retained his smile, glad she decided to let him accompany her. He guessed it would be nice to have someone there. He nodded as she spoke, so captivated by her personality, gorgeous eyes, and British accent that he took a moment to answer. He quickly caught himself and replied though. "I enjoy a good scare every once in a while, too. It's always a bit more fun when there's someone with you though," he explained. "I'm Tidus. Khione," he said, mirroring her introduction format with a light chuckle.

Studying her a bit, he wondered about her initial attitude, wondering what brought it out. If he had to guess, he would say a broken heart, some sort of recent break up. He could understand that. They would no doubt have time to talk between screams while getting scared out of their minds inside. Maybe she would tell him about whatever it was that was bothering her, assuming it wasn't a break up. If she needed him to be a friend in there, that's what he intended to be. No matter how attractive he thought she was.

He looked up at the mansion again, hearing faint screams and crashing from somewhere inside. "You ready?" he asked with a nervous chuckle and a smile. He felt a mix of dread and giddy anticipation.

|| Word Count: 221 || RP Partner: Purple ||

Last edited by Blu on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Melody flipped her braid back. "Are you kidding me? I was born ready." Melody said with a smirk. Melody heard small screams and a flew people walking out laughing and their faces red. You could tell they had been screaming. Melody walked into the mansion with Tidus at her side. "So how old are you? I'm seventeen." Melody said shifting her jaw over to her cheek nodding. Melody was very excited. She liked haunted houses. She practically lived for scares. Plus she was gonna meet someone new along the way. As Melody entered, she heard music, like those cheesy halloween ones and cobwebs on the ceiling, hanging from the edges of the gray walls.

[OCC:sorry for its shortness]

Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Tidus Kayne
Son of Khione
"I'm seventeen, too," he replied. "Coming up on eighteen this November," he informed. Tidus couldn't help but smile at the sound of her enthusiasm. He was glad that he decided to talk to her. He did not usually take the initiative like that, but there was something very compelling about this girl. Maybe it was the sadness in her eyes. She had certainly been hurt in the past. He suddenly felt the need to reassure her that not everyone she met would let her down...

Heading farther inside, the air got mustier and the temperature was noticeably colder, enough so that even he could feel the change, not enough so that it bothered him. He looked to Melody, ready to hand her his hoodie if she needed it. He glanced around again and it seemed to get a little darker as well. Before he knew it, he seemed to run into one of those fake cobwebs handing down. Curse his nearly six foot frame. He played at the stuff a moment and chuckled nervously, shaking his head dejectedly.

"How did I know something like this was going to happen," he laughed, his arms fell back to his sides as he momentarily gave up. He hoped he did not look to ridiculous with that thing on his head.

|| OOC: Don't worry about it, mine aren't always this long :P ||
|| Word Count: 216 || RP Partner: Purple ||

Last edited by Blu on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Melody noticed a fake cobweb had fallen on Tidus' head. "Here. I'll get that." Melody laughed. She took it off of his head. She couldn't help to notice his blue eyes and how they seemed to sparkle. She could not help a smile. She looked into his eyes and took the cobweb of of his head and tossed it into the corner. Then it felt like her whole world stopped. She kissed him on the cheek and blushed. "Sorry." She said with a chuckle and her cheeks bright red like a pink rose.

Melody was a little embarrassed. "Sorry, its just-" Melody said. Sh could not find the worlds to describe him. "Its-its just." Melody said slowing down the pace again. She put her hands on his shoulders considering he was taller than her, and kissed him on the lips for a moment. She blushed again with her cheeks bright pink.

Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Tidus Kayne
Son of Khione
Tidus just smiled while Melody helped him get that fake cobweb stuff off of his head. "Thanks," he managed, flashing a smile as she threw it off to the side. He was not expecting the kiss that followed. Melody's lips lightly brushed across his cheek and his eyes widened slightly, his face void of emotion for a moment, simply out of shock. When she apologized a slight smile returned to his lips.

He was about to flash her another smile and ask her something like, "What was that for?" But she started apologizing and stumbling over her words before he could, which he found kind of adorable. Before he knew it, she stopped and was looking up at him, her mouth slightly agape. Then her hands wandered up to his shoulders and he found himself leaning down slightly to meet her lips. Before he could muster up a second thought, his eyes crept shut and he was wrapping his arms around her, kissing her back, completely lost in the moment. When they finally broke away, he let his lips linger on hers, barely touching. It was his turn to apologize. "Sorry," he said with a smile, a little breathless.

|| Word Count: 199 || RP Partner: Purple ||

Last edited by Blu on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Melody froze. "Eh, how about after the haunted house we can-" Melody said looking for the words with her mind completely blank. She could not think straight. She just might have got herself into another boy sitchuation. "Movie? Pizza?" Melody said softly and a smile spread across her face.

She kinda liked Tidus. And maybe they would be more than friends. She hoped it wouldn't ruin there friendship that just seemed to arrive. Melody shivered as a fan blew on her face. Although she had a hoodie so she was okay. Melody did not know what to say at this point. She folded her arms to keep her fingers warm. She put her hands down as her finger tips touched the end of his fingers and looked down at the ground with a small smile.

Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:14 am

Tidus Kayne
Son of Khione
And just like that, a stunningly beautiful girl was asking him out on a date. Or maybe it wasn't a date. It could just be hanging out with a new friend... who happened to kissed him... He could not help but to smile. "We could do pizza and a movie," he suggested with a nervous chuckle.

When he saw her shivere and felt her fingertips brush against his, his smile faltered a bit. He did not feel much warmth from her touch, which probably meant she was freezing. "Are you cold," he asked. Before she could answer, however, he instinctively unzipped and shrugged off the dark gray hoodie he was wearing. It was a little big, even on him, so it would fit over her own hoodie if she decided she wanted to slide her arms through it. For the moment, he simply draped it over her shoulders in a very cliche on-a-date-in-a-chick-flick way. "Is that better?" he asked, a little concerned, though the shy smile she wore sent a smirk across his own lips.

|| Word Count: 175 || RP Partner: Purple ||

Last edited by Blu on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:17 am

Melody smiled when he said pizza and a movie. "That would be great!" she said with a smile spread across her light colored face. When Tidus gave Melody his jacket, she was warmer. "Yes, thank you." Melody said. She knew it was time for them to enter the mansion. "Ready?" Melody asked with excitement and a hint scared.

Melody wondered if they're movie and pizza date, wasn't a date. If it was just 'hang out'. But she kissed him and he kissed her. And most friends did not do that. Melody walked a few steps when she saw those weird and creepy Halloween portraits and hoped she wouldn't see a man with a hockey mask and a butcher's knife. She wished she would not see a creepy doll. She hated when Halloween movies would seem to come in real life. Especially in a place where there are no lights or anything to see where you are.

But luckily for Melody she was not alone. She always had to go with a group or individual. Not alone. Melody saw more people exiting and the line was getting longer. But they were at the front of the line luckily.

Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Tidus Kayne
Son of Khione
Tidus smiled sweetly. He kind of promised his father that he would not leave Camp Half-Blood for any reason. It was the only way to get his father to let him go to camp to help with Oktoberfest. However, Tidus was determined to take her out. Even after whatever heartbreak she had gone through, she still took an interest in him. He was determined to take her out and show her a good time, let her see that not all guys are idiots. Giving her his jacket was a start. He did not need it. He gain a few confused looks from the other campers that were around, standing in a simple tee shirt through this chilly October night, but he did not feel a thing. He was relatively unaffected by the cold.

When she asked if he was ready, he responded the way she had when he asked her earlier. "Are you kidding," he began, "I was born ready," he smiled. Tidus walked closely alongside her as they entered the house. It was so dark; it took his eyes a moment to adjust to it. There were a few candles dotted around, providing minimal light, but that was all. As advertised, the mansion was just a large maze of rooms, though he could see a rather grim and unstable looking staircase on the far side that probably led up to the second floor. Within each of the room throughout the mansion was a different scene, or so he was told. If the Hecate, Ares, and Hephaestus kids worked as hard on it as his siblings and the Poseidon kids had worked on the Haunted River Ride, and he imagined they had, then he and Melody were certainly in for a scare.

Well, it was now or never. Tidus led Melody through. This palm touched the doorknob to the closest room on his left. The moment his skin made contact with the metal, the cheesy Halloween music stopped, candles flickered, a thick fog materialized down the hall. Tidus glance back at Melody. "Scared yet," he asked with a nervous chuckle.

|| Word Count: 347 || RP Partner: Purple ||
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:11 pm

"Are you kiddin? Whats behind this door? A spider? Clown?" Melody said with a hint of enthusiasm in her voice. Melody hoped it wouldn't be a clown. She hated clowns.She was willing to find out what was in the room. She noticed the lights flickering. "This is so not sca-"She said with a gasp at the end of her voice and her cheeks bright red. What was it? A clown of course.

She laughed a little. "I guess I spoke to soon." Melody said in her usual voice. When Tidus gave Melody his jacket before, she was no longer cold. Although, the feeling of fear whooshed passed her like a cheetah. But Melody loved haunted houses and Halloween was her favorite holiday. She glanced at Tidus with a wide smile spread across her face. She noticed how his eyes sparkled. Then she looked at the clown tilting his head looking at her. Melody did not smile. She almost felt the need to laugh.

(OOC:i love his layout. it was short. SORRY)
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Tidus Kayne
Son of Khione
Opening the door, Tidus found himself jumping at the sight of the clown as well. He was not particularly afraid of clowns, but this one was creepy and definitely worthy of a haunted house. The corners of his lips curled up into a disturbing smile, revealing a row of sharp, discolored teeth. Its eyes seemed to glow red, growing more intense the longer one stared into them. Tidus turned to Melody, he saw the fear pass her face before she smiled up at him. He returned the smile. It was nice to see her enjoying the frightening experience. He instinctively reached down and took her hand, giving a gentle, reassuring squeeze. When he turned back to the clown, watching its head tilt slowly to the side, he noticed the axe in its hand, which the clown was slowly lifting.

"Okay, that's enough of that," Tidus chuckled, backing up out of the room with Melody behind him and shutting the door. He glanced over the rest of the doors and slowly led Melody to another one. When he opened it, it led to a small living room. It looked like it actually belonged in an abandoned mansion, except for the skeletons seated by the fireplace. "Not that scary," Tidus decided, and then he heard a doorknob turn. He looked over his shoulder. The door with the creepy clown was creeping open. Tidus pulled Melody into the living room and closed the door behind them, not that he was afraid of the clown or anything. "Let's wait here a minute," he chuckled nervously.

|| OOC: Lol, thanks :D And don't worry, I lovez ur posts \o/ ||
|| Word Count: 260 || RP Partner: Purple ||

Last edited by Blu on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:01 pm

"That's probably a good idea." Melody said. She heart a thump on the door. But it was continuous. The for almost seemed like it was gonna fall down. "Tidus, either thats a demented clown or its just a really good cast of clowns this year." Melody said with a nervous laugh. She saw the door open with a creek. Her eyes suddenly open. The clown tilted his head. "Can't uh you freeze stuff?" Melody said softly leaning towards his ear to say it softly.

Melody did not know what she could do. Clowns scared her. Wow, she thought. 'Please...Give it up. You scared us, so go away please. Mkay?" Melody said shrugging. She had to face her fears. Even though clowns were just people with red noses and painted faces who had to big of red shoes. She looked at Tidus and gave a small smile.

Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:06 pm

Tidus Kayne
Son of Khione
Tidus thought a moment. Yeah, he supposed he could 'freeze stuff.' With more confidence in his voice than he originally thought he had, Tidus reached out and grabbed the doorknob and said, "Joke's over, clown," before shutting the door. With his hand still around the doorknob, Tidus envisioned the coldest he had ever felt, a time when he was very young and he fell through the ice of the lake on their property in Alaska. The memory sent a chill down his arm, and the knob and lock froze over. He moved his hand to the hinges of the door and did the same thing. On the other side of the door, they could hear the clown trying at the knob and grunting in frustration. Tidus sent a reassuring smile to Melody, but before he could say anything, there was a loud crunch and he was staring at the tip of an axe poking through the wood of the door. Tidus jerked back, his heart racing. He quickly led Melody away as the clown worked at the door; luckily, there was a second door leading back into the hall on the other end of the room.

Tidus peeked out, seeing the clown hacking away at the door, ready to run once he was inside the living room. There were several other doors leading to other rooms, probably with worse horrors. There was also a staircase leading to the second floor, and a door at the end of the hall that was probably the back door of the mansion. He wasn't quite sure what path to take, but once the clown was through the door on the other side, Tidus led Melody out. "Pick a door, any door," he whispered with a chuckle, though there was a certain urgency in his voice.

|| Word Count: 301 || RP Partner: Purple ||
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Melody scrambled to find a door. "What about this one!" She yelled nervously. She turned the handle. It was locked. She walked over to the one across the hall and opened the door. "Come on!" She whispered kindly. She slammed the door after he entered and leaned on it after she closed it. She locked the door. "Some staff they have here." Melody said with a chuckle. "I hope I'll get out in time for my date." Melody said with a wink.

She hesitated for a moment putting her pointer finger up and tilting her head. "How are we gonna get out of here!?" Melody asked with a nervous laugh. She gave a small smile. She noticed a peep hole, like the things at the hotel to see who was outside the door. She peeked in noticing the same clown looking through doors. Luckily he had not reached the door they were out. Melody shrugged throwing her hands up. "Maybe he's a dumb cloud and forgot?" She said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Tidus Kayne
Son of Khione
Tidus followed her without hesitation. When she commented on the staff, he sighed. "Well, they are certainly doing their job right," he said with a nervous chuckle. It was, after all, the staff's job to scare the living daylights out of every demigod that entered. The demon clown thing definitely scared Tidus. He seemed more calm than most though, as did Melody. He could not help but smile at that comment about making it out for the date they briefly planned before they had actually entered the haunted house.

"That's probably wishful thinking," Tidus whispered. He took a moment to scan the room. It was momentarily dark, then a bolt of lightly shook the room, striking a figure in the center of the room. Lights suddenly flashed on, flooding the area with a green tint. The figure in the center of the room shot up with a roar. The creature appeared human, though he was obviously sewn together. It got to its feet, electrostatic discharge jumped around the bolts on either side of his neck. It stalked toward them with its arms outstretch in front of it, groaning as it approached. Apparently, the two had stumbled into a room meant to resemble Victor Frankenstein's lab.

Tidus instinctively stepped closer to, and slightly in front of, Melody. When the creature reached them, it seemed to malfunction. A shock went through it and it just froze in place. Tidus just blinked, slightly confused. He knocked on the chest. It was appeared to be an automaton, but apparently it was damaged. Just as Tidus was ready to relax, someone on the other side of the door was turning the knob and trying to get inside the locked room. "Great," he muttered, trying not to sound as nervous or worried as he actually was.

|| OOC: Sorry for the randomness, lolidk ||
|| Word Count: 300 || RP Partner: Purple ||
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Melody found a hallway next to the closet. "Over there." Melody yelled. She grabbed Tidus' wrist and pulled him to the doorway. It was a good thing the monster was slow. She closed the door behind him. Melody noticed stairs. She ran towards them as she still grabbed his hand. "Upstairs or down. Just pick one!" She said with a nervous chuckle.

She saw more doors in the hallway. The hallway was pitch black with a few candles on the wall. She peeked to the stairs and noticed daylight and sunshine. "Well, now we found the exit." She said with a small laugh.

Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:00 pm

Tidus Kayne
Son of Khione
Tidus wasn't sure whether they should follow the stairs up or down, until he actually examined the staircase a moment. Downstairs, he could see nothing but pitch black darkness. Encouraging, right? Upstairs, however, there was the slightest hint of sunlight, as Melody said there was. His choice was clear. "I choose upstairs," he chuckled, leading her the rest of the way. They moved up the stairs fairly quickly. Behind them, he could here two sets of heavy footsteps. One was definitely the clowns, as he could also hear this deep disturbing laughter following them up. The second group of footfalls was heavier and a bit slower. From this creature, Tidus could make out loud, incoherent moans. That automaton of Frankenstein's monster must have booted up again and teamed up with the axe-murder clown. Things just kept getting better.

"Did I mention that the people who set this up took their job too seriously," he asked with a chuckle. This time, there wasn't as much nervousness tainting his voice. Truthfully, he was having a blast. The automatons were definitely impressive. He hoped other campers were having as much terrifying fun on the Daredevil’s Waterslide he helped build.

Once they reached sunlight, Tidus turned around and closed the door behind them. They were standing alone on the roof now. It all seemed a lot less threatening in the sunlight, and he took a moment to breath in the fresh air. But before long, their pursuers had reached the door, pounding on it and jiggling the handle, still trying to get them. Tidus' blood was pumping, like after a morning run. He turned to Melody. "What now," he asked breathlessly, scanning their surroundings a moment. If she didn't have some sort of plan, they could always fight their way back down, but he really hoped she did. He wasn't used to using his ice manipulation abilities to fight.

|| Word Count: 315 || RP Partner: Purple ||
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]   Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psh.. Its just a haunted house! [bluu]
Page 1 of 1