Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Joy's at the big house

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
happyPegasus

happyPegasus

Joy's at the big house Empty
PostSubject: Joy's at the big house   Joy's at the big house I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Joy stepped in the door of the big house. No one had stopped her so far so she assumed it was ok. Joy's mom had said to go to camp half blood to find her dad but she didn't see anyone who looked old enough to be a dad yet.
Joy worried. Maybe this had been the wrong place. She hoped not. Joy was really tired from traveling so far. Maybe she was so dirty that no one had wanted to welcome her. Joy doubted it. She had cleaned herself up on the last bus.
Even so, she found herself ducking into a corner to hide. She hoped no one was laughing.... Joy tried to find the silver lining that she usually found, but with the only things she could think about were her mom dying and no one caring for her, it was hard.
A few tears leaked out of Joy's eyes
Back to top Go down
happyPegasus

happyPegasus

PostSubject: Re: Joy's at the big house   Joy's at the big house I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:59 pm

She got her doll out of her backpack and hugged. It was one of the few things she was able to grab. She hoped that everything would clear up soon.
Back to top Go down
happyPegasus

happyPegasus

PostSubject: Re: Joy's at the big house   Joy's at the big house I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:10 pm

After calming down, and no one talking to her, Joy gathered her things and left.
Back to top Go down
happyPegasus

happyPegasus

PostSubject: Re: Joy's at the big house   Joy's at the big house I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Oh I'm so sorry! I skipped a part in the character info template section and now I look stupid! Ignore everything I've posted!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Joy's at the big house   Joy's at the big house I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Please no double posting! I understand you're new, but please read the rules again! I do sometimes, and it's good for refreshing your memory! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joy's at the big house   Joy's at the big house I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joy's at the big house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: