Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Relaxing after the haunted house.[Shadowcharmer]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Relaxing after the haunted house.[Shadowcharmer] Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing after the haunted house.[Shadowcharmer]   Relaxing after the haunted house.[Shadowcharmer] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:02 am

Relaxing after the haunted house.[Shadowcharmer] Shaelei+2

Shaylei sighed gently her heart rate finally calming after emerging from the haunted house. She grinned lightly she loves a great scare during the halloween season. Looking around she noticed she was the only one sitting alone in the groups of friends surrounding her at other campfires. She sighed gently nodding to herself. Leave it to Nevada to leave for the honeymoon now when she was completely alone. Brushing her fiery red hair from her face she tugged the deep burgundy cardigan around her and fixed her black knee high boots so the folded parts matched up. Ugh!I'm way to OCD and look at all these couples...Why can't some of these people just want to have a friend or two? Shay thought this to herself of course looking deep into the fire thinking.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Relaxing after the haunted house.[Shadowcharmer] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing after the haunted house.[Shadowcharmer]   Relaxing after the haunted house.[Shadowcharmer] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:36 am

Relaxing after the haunted house.[Shadowcharmer] Pmf4U

ıııııııııııııııııııııııııııııı

Amber was lurking about inside the haunted house, being one of the campers in charge. She was in charge of the hall of mirrors for the past hour, and her shift was over, so she decided to look at the rest of the haunted house. Just as she popped out for a bit of fresh air, she saw a girl emerge alone from the door. Curious as to how other campers found the haunted house she and her siblings set up, she called out to the girl in friendly tones.

"Hey there! How was it?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/

Relaxing after the haunted house.[Shadowcharmer]
Page 1 of 1