Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Relaxing in the Woods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Relaxing in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:43 pm

I walked into the woods and leaned up against a tree my trusty blade Oceanripper in my pocket. I had gotten Oceanripper from Kronos back when we were fighting and I just liked using it because it worked better than my old sword Oceancaller anyways. I leaned up against a tree and listened to the noises of the forest. I wondered if anyone I knew was at camp.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:46 pm

" Well I'll be. Alex Arnold where have you been all this time buddy?" I say popping out of the tree he was leaning on.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:51 pm

I stood up and say Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know I was leaning on your home. Then I answer her question saying Well, I've been in the mortal world just doing boring stuff but I am so ready for a quest. I'm in the mood to take on some monsters soon. I can still remember way back when we were preparing for the big fight against Kronos. We won but I reckon he's still out there just biding his time until he's able to come back again but I'll be ready when he does. I then ask her So what have you been doing lately? I hadn't seen Corie in a long time.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:56 pm

I laugh. " Well calln some old friends from a camp I went to once. Mostly Spaz though. Dang that girl can talk. As for Kronos, well the old fart bag is gonna get a fat lip next time he come around me." I say.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:58 pm

I laugh at Corie's insult to Kronos and say So what do you want to do for fun? I hadn't done very much since I'd been back.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:02 pm

" Hmm.. well let's see ohh. We could fight monsters." I say.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:05 pm

I smiled and said That's a lot of fun, though after fighting Kronos all the mosters will probably be a piece of cake... I looked down actually disappointed at how strong I was.The problem with being too strong was that it took a lot for something to even be a challenge.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:07 pm

" Hmm good point. We can talk and chill." I say.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:10 pm

I smile and say I would love to. So, what would you like to talk about? I wondered if Corie already had something in mind.

Last edited by Alex Arnold on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:12 pm

I shrug. " I don't care you pick man. I talk about weird stuff." I say.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:14 pm

I laughed and said Come on, you can't be that weird. You're actually pretty cool you know? She was one of my best friends here at camp.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:16 pm

" Thanks Alex. Umm good topics. Oh heres one how about collages?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:19 pm

I nodded and said Well, I haven't really thought too much about colleges but I want to go to a college somewhere in Hawaii. I think it might be a bit obvious why. I laugh because being the son of Poseidon I love being near the ocean and Hawaii is an island so it's surrounded by the ocean.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:22 pm

I laugh. " I wanna go to one of these three: JUlliard, MU or Colllage of the Ozarks." I say.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 pm

I smile saying Cool, what are you wanting to be when you get a job in the mortal world? I knew what I was gonna be and I was gonna be good at it too. I was going to be a professional surfer and travel across the world doing different surf competitions.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:26 pm

" It's crazy but I wanna act for my job or be a jurilast or mabe a politian." I say.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:31 pm

I look at Corie and say That sounds really cool. I'm going to be a professional surfer and travel the world going to different surf competitions. It's going to be great and I'd like to see a monster take me on in my own terrain. If a monster were to attack me during a surf competition I would just crush it right then and there and nobody would see a thing because of the mist.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:34 pm

I smile. " That doesn't sock me one bit."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:38 pm

I laugh and say Yeah, you would expect something like that from me wouldn't you? I then think saying Man, I really want to go on a quest right now, I'm really out of shape. If I were to go get one would you like to come with me on the quest? I wondered if she would be interested.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:41 pm

" As Mr. D says ' Well duh'!! Yes I would thank you. I haven't been the mortal world in like forever." I say.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:44 pm

I smile and say Well then let's go get a quest. No time to delay. With that I headed to the Big House hoping that Corie would follow me.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:46 pm

I run on after him till I cach up.

OCC; I take it this contues at the big house.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:49 pm

OOC: yep in The Attic
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:51 pm

OCC: ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Woods   Relaxing in the Woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Woods
Page 1 of 1