Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver} Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver}   Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:29 am

I had woken up, not exactly sure what to do today. I picked up Dawn and got her bag of buiscets, then headed down to the woods. It was somewhat nice to be alone, but I still preferd to be with people. I found a nice shady spot under a tree and sat down. It was only about seven thirty, so I didn't expect any one elso to be awake. Dawn sat on my belly and I started giving her a treat when I heard some one come up behind me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver}   Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:28 am

Amabel was walking through the trees, Emilio
[ her lizard ] was resting on her left shoulder. She was humming a song she had written a few weeks ago, and her fingers instinctively strumming an imaginary guitar. She smiled to herself as she walked. Emilio rocking lightly on her shoulder in tune to the beat. She saw someone sitting in the forest and she shut up, smiling and walking over. "Hey! Need someone to hang out with?"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver}   Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:22 pm

I looked up to see a girl with a lizard on her shoulder. "Yea, sure. Look's like I'm not the only early bird." I lightly hit Dawn's nose, she was growling at the lizard. "Bad girl" I told her. "Oh! Not you, my dog." I didn't want her to get confused. "June Fellow. Daughter of...well...I really don't know."
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver}   Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:44 pm

I laughed softly, looking at the dog. Emilio scampererd up on top of my head as the dog barked. I sat down next to her and extended a hand. "Amabel Weaver. Daughter of Apollo." I took Emilio off my head and shook my red hair a bit. "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver}   Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:50 pm

"Um, 15. Why?" I said, shaking her hand. It was a little weird, having someone ask me my age. That normaly wasn't the first thing that I asked someone. I brushed my blond hair out of my face and looked at Amabel. Dawn still barked at the lizard. I hit her nose a little harder and she stopped.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver}   Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:52 pm

My eyes widened in surprise. "I was under the impression that all kids had to be claimed at 13. Isn't that like, a rule or something?" I pet Emilio with my thumb as I held onto him.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver}   Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:54 pm

"I guess so, but hey, a god's a god and they normaly quit following rules after a wile." yea, so I was one of the ones that there godly parent had forgoten about-so what? But still, I was determend to stay here until my mom claimed me.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver}   Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:57 pm

I nodded in agreement. I had spent a long time not being claimed by anyone. Mortal or Human. So whatever; I was happy when my dad had claimed me. Emilio snapped at my finger and I thumped his head, frowning at him. He crawled up my arm and curled up on my shoulder. I shook my head. "Stupid lizard."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver}   Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:01 pm

I laughed. "Pet's can be a handfull huh? Dawn over here," I pointed over to my yorkie "Wakes up the same time I do, but she thinks that everyone else should be up so she proceds to lick everyones face until there up...or they yell at me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver}   Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the woods {Quicksilver}
Page 1 of 1