Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Relaxing [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:17 pm

I sat down by the creek randomly starting tiny fires, and then sufficating them. I was bored, as usual. Nothing was really going on, I finished my training schedule, and I just really didn't feel like going down to the armory today. I'm always working there now because of the war. It's become a real nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:28 pm

I was wandering the side of the creek, following it's twists and turns throughout the forest. I had my iPod on and I was listening to Avenged Sevenfold. As I walk, I see a girl sitting at the edge of the creek. She looked about one or two years younger than me. I kept my pace, slowly following the creek towards her.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:46 pm

I sufficated another flame as I saw a girl walking torwards me. She appeared to be two years older than me or so. "Hello," I said. "What song are you listening to?" I gestured to her iPod.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:41 pm

"Hey," I reply. I look at my iPod Nano. Then I look back at the girl. "Oh, just some random heavy metal crap." I walk closer to her. "I'm Kaitlin."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:48 pm

"I'm Syndey," I replied. I created another fire near the bank of the creek, and quickly extinguished it. I was getting better with my "pyro powers." But that's mainly because I practiced at the lake alot. That way I don't have to get in trouble for setting something on fire.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:01 pm

I sit down next to Sydney. "That's cool, that you can do that fire stuff. All I could do is magic crud." I take my sweatshirt off and put it in front of me. I concentrate, and it floats in the air, then I just put my arms in it, and I have it on again. I look at Sydney.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:12 pm

"Yeah, I guess so," I said. "Hephaestus doesn't seem like a bad parent. Are you a daughter of Hecate?" I brought another flame to life, and then extinguished it.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 am

I wandered along the side of the creek. I liked it here. I liked it pretty much anywhere in the forest. There were lots of trees and plants. Perfect for a Demeter child. I saw 2 people up ahead. Taking a breath I walked over to them. They were both older than me. "Hi," I said, "can I sit down?"
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Bre Bre

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:32 am

I created a medium-sized fireball in the palm of my hand, and threw it on the lake. The flame danced gracefully for about five seconds before being washed away. Hearing footsteps advancing closer to Kaitlin and me, I turned to see a girl about twelve or thirteen. "Hello," I greeted. "Sure, make yourself at home."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:39 am

Inas walked over to the creek. Her sister was buying shirts at the camp store for them, so she had nothing to do. She sat down, and checked the time. It was a bit early, only 9:40. The creek was just a really small river, surrounded by trees. It made her feel vulnerable, like an enemy was hiding behind each and every tree, reading to surprise her. She was startled, when she looked up to see a few campers. They were talking, and she said, "Oh, hi..."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:42 am

"Hello!" I waved over to him cheerfully. "How about you come over here and sit down. Stay for a while y'know?" I was always a "pumped-up" type of girl, which is probably the complete opposite of my dad, Hephaestus. I wasn't sure, I never met him.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:47 am

OOC: You mean Inas, or someone else? Because Inas is a girl xD

Seeing a girl around the same age, maybe older, she smiled. She invited Inas over, and she gladly walked over. Sitting down near them, she shyly picked at the grass. Looking back up, she said, "I'm Inas..."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:53 am

OOC: Lol, fail. xD Sorry about that, my bad.

BIC: "I'm Sydney, daughter of Hephaestus," I replied. I another flame sparked up in my hand, and I tossed it in the lake. This one didn't stay alive as much as the other one did, so I tossed in another one. "Who's your god parent?" I asked Inas.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:02 am

999th post! That's okay :]

Inas looked at the Hephaestus girl, Sydney. She created fire in her hands, so she must have been one of those special campers who could do that. She remembered how someone told her that last time one of them was born, there was an earthquake. An earthquake, she thought feeling stupid. A fire, how could a fire controlling Hephaestus kid create earthquakes? She sighed at her stupidity, and shyly smiled, "Chronos."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:05 am

I jumped at the name being mentioned. "Chronus? You mean the titain?" The fire that I had thrown on the lake vanished. I threw another one, waiting for Inas' reply.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:15 am

Inas was a bit embarrassed, but she tried to hide it. Ya, Kronos came up from Tartarus, to have a kid, she so wanted to say. She was tempted to roll her eyes,but she didn't want to be rude or anything, "...Chronos. The other one. Primordial god..." she asked, seeing if anything would click for that girl.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:20 am

"Oh yes, that one. Sorry, but I'm no Athena child. I've been spending my days in the armory, so I haven't caught up on everything just yet." I chucked another flame into the lake.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:27 am

Exactly what a Hephaestus kid does, as she was told. The go around building things, staying alone, and being unsocial. Well, this girl is out on the creek, so she can't be as stereotypical as the rest. Inas shyly smiled, and said, "Ya. God of time. Kind of like Kronos, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:36 am

I nodded. "Yeah, it's all coming back to me now." I turned around to face her. "So how long have you been at camp? I don't think I recall seeing you around."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:14 pm

How long has Inas been at camp. She was about to check her watch, but it came to her. 25 hours, 38 minutes, and about 45 milliseconds. Woah. Being daughter of a time god had it's advantages. Outloud, she said, "Around 25 and a half hours."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:48 pm

While they were talking I had settled down. I was now listening to their conversation with interest. Her father was Chronos? Well if she was nice then it didn't matter who her parent was. At least that's what I thought.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Seeing someone else, Inas gave a nervous smile, saying, "Hey, I'm Inas." So far, in Inas's opinion, camp was fantastic. Even though she was unused to being around so many people, she felt welcomed in the camp. In fact, she was already making some friends!
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:42 pm

"Hi," I said I'm Ariane. "Daughter of Demeter." I liked being a daughter of Demeter. It was cool. You always had people to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:36 pm

I yawned, leaning back and resting my head on the cool dirt. "Well, what's up next on the agenda for you girls today?" I crossed my arms behind my head, and closed my eyes, but still remained awake. Today was a slow day, and I really didn't feel like doing anything but laying by the creek, talking to these girls.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:27 am

"Ummm, training I suppose." I said. You didn't really do anything else at camp. Unless you went on a quest. I didn't really want to do that though. I liked camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relaxing [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing [OPEN]   Relaxing [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next