Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just, relaxing. {Maxxeh}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Just, relaxing. {Maxxeh} Empty
PostSubject: Just, relaxing. {Maxxeh}   Just, relaxing. {Maxxeh} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Just, relaxing. {Maxxeh} Ap9n6g17

Just, relaxing. {Maxxeh} Cassid13

I sat under Thalia's Pine, reading a book called "Everlost" that I had rented from the Library earlier that day. It was about these two kids named Nick and Allie, and they had died in a car collision and now their souls were stuck in this place called Everlost. I wondered if this book were true...It was from the fiction section, but you never know. It COULD exist. I would find out one day, for myself. I closed the book and set it on my lap. I put my hand above my eyes, to shield them from the bright sun. The day was beautiful, not too hot, with a slight breeze that gently tossed around my hazel coloured hair. Usually, I didn't like this weather. But today was.. different.. I leaned against the tree, closed my eyes and smiled.

Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Just, relaxing. {Maxxeh} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just, relaxing. {Maxxeh}   Just, relaxing. {Maxxeh} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Just, relaxing. {Maxxeh} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_9J1POOtTl8plSsfQcN6up9gVszAVfwbwThLKdph4u2ajshSsrQ
Annaleigh Olivers ~ Daughter of Eirene

I was walking through camp when i saw a girl sitting under Thalia's pine. She was reading a book, but she had set it down. I wondered what book she had been reading? Walking through camp had felt nice. It was a great day out, and a good day to make a new friend. Changing the direction I was walking in, my route now took me to the girl. But I was so shy, I didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down

Just, relaxing. {Maxxeh}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: