Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I had to write this paper for history class ok

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

I had to write this paper for history class ok  Empty
PostSubject: I had to write this paper for history class ok    I had to write this paper for history class ok  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:55 pm

A choking noise comes from right next to me and I numbly glance over, just in time to see a woman out of the corner of my eye collapse onto the pavement. I didn't even bother to help her up because my eyes were completely trained on the Triangle building in front of me and the smoke curling out of the top. The flames licked at the windows and pressed against them briefly. Suddenly a face appeared in the glass, a few more heads appearing. They all appeared to be crying and/or screaming. Each face bore different skin tones as if they were all from different countries. However, they all wore the same expression; pure fear. All of us on the ground watched closely as the girls pounded on the glass, the windows unmoving like prison bars. Then, very suddenly, they broke open, smoke pouring out. A collective scream rose from the crowd, a strangled cry coming from my own throat. "No!" I surged forward, only to be stopped by a warm touch to my shoulder. I whirled around, my heart pounding in my chest. Patrick's icey blue eyes stared back at me. They were telling me to stay. Stay for once and be good. "Patrick! We have to help them! Anne's in there! Maeve's in there!" I cried, yanking my hand from his grip. I turned my back to him and moved forward again, when another scream rose from the crowd. "They're jumping!" Someone yelled. My heart stopped dead in my chest and I looked up, only in time to see a bundle dropping through the air like a bag of stones. My initial thought was that the bosses were dropping money onto on the sidewalk to save it from being burned. But, once I heard that sickening, gut-wrenching thud, I knew I was wrong. The girl hit the ground directly on the sidewalk, her feet pointing downwards and her arms and neck twisted at all the wrong angles. Bile rose up in my throat and I felt Patrick's touch again on my lower back as he steered me away, tears dripping down my face. 'My sister was in there, my sister was in there,' was all I could think about as I watched bodies rain down on the sidewalk with sickening thuds. Red was staining the sidewalks and all I could think was, 'It's my sister's blood. My sister's dead. She's gone.' I knew that the bosses had locked those doors on the 8th floor and I knew that my sister worked on the 8th floor. 'There was no way she could get out,' I thought negatively when other body crashed into the earth. 'The bosses locked those girls in.. this is murder.' As soon as the word crossed my mind, an instant feeling of anger and rage replaced my worrying. If my sister was dead, someone would pay and it'd be those bosses.
Back to top Go down

I had to write this paper for history class ok
Page 1 of 1