Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Combat Class {S E L E N E}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Combat Class {S E L E N E} Empty
PostSubject: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.
"Yeah Bishes! Spiderman coming through!"

I crawled up the side of the arena. I had my training gear in my backpack. Oh yeah bishes, Spiderman coming through. For real! I got to the top, and used one hand to flip me over the wall, and down to the area below.
"Hey!" I smiled, I talked to several of my friends. The friend girl asked me wy I looked so happy.
"Oh you know, stuff," I smirked.
"He got laid," My friends pushed me around, saying get out and yes! You finally got laid!
"Okay, so let me get into some training clothes," I said and walked into the bathroom in the Arena.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Combat Class {S E L E N E} Julianne81
k i a n a|k i e-k i e|f e r n

I walked in silently. Yeah I was following Sam, but I really needed to work on my fighting skills. I got powned in the last battle. I had so many cuts and bruises. And not from just that.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I changed into a tight white under armor shirt, and kept my camouflage cargo's on as well as my gloves. I put a small green headband on, and one black wrist band before walking out. I noticed Kie Kie.
"You're in this class too?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:15 pm

I pulled my hair back into a ponytail. "Yeah," I said. "I need to brush up on my fighting skills. I mean, I suck at sword-fighting but I'm really good at archery." I pulled down my leggings and thought I looked funny.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36681083
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

We were friends. So I shouldn't think of her that way anymore, right? I grabbed the collar of my shirt and looked away. She looked so incredibly, amazingly, indutidably hot. I walked away and looked back once. Oh yeah, that's gonna get me through the day.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:42 pm

I noticed Sam looking at me weirdly. Oh well. I went over to practice with one of my friends. She beat me easily. I decided to sit down and sharpen my sword for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I sparred with one of my friends, and used the walls to my advantage. I threw a right, which connected to his temple, causing him to spin around. I jumped to the wall, and vaulted off, tackling him to the ground, and winning the spar. I smiled before flipping off of him and onto the wall where I walked on it to Kie Kie.
"Hi," I laughed.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:12 pm

I smiled. "Hey, I told I wasn't a good fighter," I said. I let down my ponytail, flipped my hair around, and put it back up. "I love archery. I accurate, but not with sword fighting," I said. I facepalmed myself. "Gosh, I suck," I said.

Last edited by Selene on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I smiled. "Hey don't beat yourself up, I can't handle a daggerr, knife, bow, sword, axe, or any weapon. Hell, if I held a pistol I would probably shoot myself. I have bad luck with weapons," I smirked. I once remember cutting one of my fingers off, they got it reattached, but ow. I flipped off of the wall and onto the ground. I looked at my watch.
"We can talk for a few minutes, and then I gotaa go to Arts and Crafts," I smiled and leaned on the wall.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:41 pm

I smiled at him. "I can shoot a gun," I said. Then I heard he was in Arts and Crafts next. "Really?" I asked laughing. "I'm in that class to," I said. "Maybe we're in all the same classes together."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

"Oh cool,"
I said and looked around. I spotted a girl, not bad. I winked at her and she smiled at me before walking away. Was I a flirt? Yes. Yes I was. I smiled. "So, are you after anyone?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:57 pm

I sighed. I saw him flirting with the girl. Yeah, that made me really jealous. But I kept it inside me. When he asked me if I was after someone, I whispered so quietly I could barely hear it, "You." Then I bit my lip and said, "Maybe."

Last edited by Selene on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

"Really?"
I smiled. I've never had a girl go after me before... I might as well be a bish and play hard to get. Ehehe. Oh, maybe. I don't know. I don't know how to handle these type precarious situations.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:05 pm

I looked down. I felt embarrassed for some reason. "Yeah," I said. I did like him, but I needed to know more about him. I took my hair down and ran a hand through it. He was funny, and no pervy jokes so far. I just hoped he liked me to.

Last edited by Selene on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:59 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

Damn. I kissed her lightly on the lips and pulled away. "I thought you might have needed that," I said. I walked into the bathroom, changed into my black, long sleeved shirt, and walked out of the Arena.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:14 pm

The kiss was fantastic. I just loved it. It was so sweet and tender, unlike the kisses from last night. I wanted to kiss him back but he left. I changed my clothes and walked to Arts and Crafts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Class {S E L E N E}   Combat Class {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Class {S E L E N E}
Page 1 of 1