Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Finding myself in paper and ink

Go down 
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

Finding myself in paper and ink  Empty
PostSubject: Finding myself in paper and ink    Finding myself in paper and ink  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:27 am

Carter sat at the edge of the dock, her feet dangling off the edge. The white tips of her worn converse barely disturbed the ever so peaceful water below. A nice breeze came and fluttered through her stick brown hair. It was mildly warm out, so Carter wore a lacy cream colored sweater with her favorite blue jeans.

She read her battered old version of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for the 5th time this summer. Though she could have passed for a daughter of Athena, she was really the daughter of Hecate, and she knew it. Since a young age, Carter could materialize things in and out of thin air at will. It didn't help that her father encouraged it and her brother teased her for it. Another power that she had was she could read any magic spell, in any language, alive or dead.

Carter was all alone. Not that she minded. She'd a lot of friends back in Vermont, but she knew it was because her family was rich. In truth, everyone was scared of Carter, just because she was a demigod. But she wished to have friends, even if it was just one, that wasn't frightened of her. Carter was not picky at all. Heck, her best friend could've been a dead rat, and she've been as happy as Luna was when she found her shoes.

For now, Carter was used to her best friends being her books.
Back to top Go down

Finding myself in paper and ink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: