Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Trumpets of War are calling.... The Godking hath Arrived!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GodKingUrsuul

GodKingUrsuul

The Trumpets of War are calling.... The Godking hath Arrived! Empty
PostSubject: The Trumpets of War are calling.... The Godking hath Arrived!   The Trumpets of War are calling.... The Godking hath Arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:22 am

Hi peoples of CHB, I'm Godking. I know I should have made an introduction thread sooner, but I seemed to have had misplaced my thread finding glasses. But anyway, AlphaBetaGamma (Or whatever he goes by now) introduced me to the site, so if you like me, thank him, and if not, blame him!

But I'm a pretty alright guy once you look past the newbie-ness and I can be very funny, cute and good fun to have around.

So I hope to enjoy my stay, and thanks again to AlphaBeta for telling me about this place.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: The Trumpets of War are calling.... The Godking hath Arrived!   The Trumpets of War are calling.... The Godking hath Arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Welcome to Camp Half Blood!
Back to top Go down
AlphaBetaGammaDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Trumpets of War are calling.... The Godking hath Arrived!   The Trumpets of War are calling.... The Godking hath Arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:41 pm

(Please dont blame me!)
And hey GK, may I call you by your other name? (ie other username :P)
Back to top Go down
http://rotandruin.com
GodKingUrsuul

GodKingUrsuul

PostSubject: Re: The Trumpets of War are calling.... The Godking hath Arrived!   The Trumpets of War are calling.... The Godking hath Arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Call me Browners, Brownie Or Brownaliciousmuffin.
Those are my (delicious and chocolatey) aliases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trumpets of War are calling.... The Godking hath Arrived!   The Trumpets of War are calling.... The Godking hath Arrived! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trumpets of War are calling.... The Godking hath Arrived!
Page 1 of 1