Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sound the trumpets, the canons are here!

Go down 
+3
Prince Hawk
firelord zuko
Crispy Bacon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Sound the trumpets, the canons are here! Empty
PostSubject: Sound the trumpets, the canons are here!   Sound the trumpets, the canons are here! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Very sorry about the extremely long wait to hear about this batch of canons! Some staff members are currently busy with school, myself included. I am very sorry about my recent lack of activity and I promise to try and make an effort to be online more often.

Now for the canons!

Poot Lord as Aeolus
Pink as Hera
sashi91112 as Sally Jackson

Congratulations, you three! Your applications were outstanding and amazing. As were the other apps, however, these apps were the ones stood out. Don't lose hope though, the admin may review the apps and announce other ones they decide are great as well! New apps are, of course, still welcome.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Sound the trumpets, the canons are here!   Sound the trumpets, the canons are here! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Congratulations to everyone who recived the canon you applied for! I just know your apps were amazing and that you deserve it!

And for those who didn't get the canon you applied for. I bet your apps were amazing, and who knows maybe you'll still get that canon. Maybe they've haven't had time to look over your form yet, who knows. Just try again next time! Who knows maybe you'll get it.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sound the trumpets, the canons are here!   Sound the trumpets, the canons are here! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Congrats Pink, Sni, and Sashi. Have fun with your canons.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Sound the trumpets, the canons are here!   Sound the trumpets, the canons are here! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:42 am

Congratulations everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sound the trumpets, the canons are here!   Sound the trumpets, the canons are here! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:47 pm

omg i play trumpet 8D

CONGRATS! WWEEEEEEE 8D
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sound the trumpets, the canons are here!   Sound the trumpets, the canons are here! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:30 am

CONGRATS EVERYONE! You guys will do an amazing job!
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Sound the trumpets, the canons are here!   Sound the trumpets, the canons are here! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:39 am

Wow. CONGRATS! C:
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sound the trumpets, the canons are here!   Sound the trumpets, the canons are here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sound the trumpets, the canons are here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: