Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hell hath no fury. (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Hell hath no fury. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hell hath no fury. (Open)   Hell hath no fury. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:28 pm

James

I ducked out of my tent and wiped off the blood from my hands. I made my way to the nearest fire and poured a mug of tea. I made a face after I took a sip. I tossed the tea in to the fire. [color=darkblue]"Rule #13: Never mess with anyone's drink. Unless you want to get killed."[/color] I snapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury. (Open)   Hell hath no fury. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:05 pm

camille delacroix

Hell hath no fury. (Open) BulZIM3
A laugh rang out from nearby. The person to whom it belonged appeared not long after, a surreptitious smile on her lips. "Rule #4," Camille said in a sing-song voice. "Never leave your drink unattended." She raised her eyebrows at the angry boy and the corners of her mouths curved more noticeably upward. "Hello James. Angry as always, I see." Camille enjoyed seeing other people angry. She rarely got angry herself - she thought it a waste of energy. But it was entertaining to see other people seethe and rage over petty things.

"Save your energy for the battlefield, James darling. It's a waste to kill people who are on the same side." She said and continued to smile but the warning was still there. Camille did not condone friendly fire.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury. (Open)   Hell hath no fury. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:18 pm

James

I made a face then lit a cigarette. "I was disappointed Camille. When I heard you had a found someone I had hopes it was my bastard of a brother. Jason nearly made my arm useless. When he could see that is. Let me know when you an upcoming raid. I want in." I said puffing smoke. I rubbed my arm where it was scarred. 'I just hope hes there this time' I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury. (Open)   Hell hath no fury. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:16 pm

camille delacroix

Camille's smile dropped when he lit a cigarette. "You are just like Kingston." She muttered and frowned at him. She flapped away the smoke with her hand and rolled her eyes. "Why does everyone in this army smoke? Is it, like, a rule in the official badass' handbook? 'Thou's lungs shall be as black as thy heart.'" Camille ranted, waving her hands in the air and pacing back and forth as she talked. "Is it supposed to be sexy? Because it's honestly not. 'Kay, maybe a little, but Nicotine breath is a real turn off, FYI." She took a deep breath and smoothed town her hair as she composed herself.

"Your brother's probably long gone by now, it's not a good idea to get your hopes up. You're practically setting yourself up for disappointment and frustration." She looked at him and sighed. "Yeah, all right, I'll let you know. I know how you feel. We've been cooped up here so long, I'm itching to go out and get some action too. You know how Kronos is though, it's all plans and back-up plans and back-up plans for the back-up plans with her." She stretched out her arms and resumed her pacing while she scanned the horizon watchfully.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury. (Open)   Hell hath no fury. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:28 pm

James

I shook my head and threw the cigarette in the fire. "I dont know. I am trying to kick it" I said. " those plans and back-plans are going to be the death of us all." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury. (Open)   Hell hath no fury. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:47 pm

camille delacroix

Camille blushed a little bit, feeling embarrassed about the tirade she went on about smoking. "Oh," She said sheepishly and smoothed down her hair. "Good for you then." She smiled and shook her head at the next thing he said. "On the contrary, I think they're what's keeping us alive. We're much more prepared than the heroes at Camp Half-Blood." Camille spat out the name. Just saying it left a sour taste in her mouth. Thank Gaia, she had gotten out of there. She definitely would have gone insane if she had to spend another year in the eternally crowded and disorganized Hermes cabin. "They're dying by the dozens with every battle while our numbers keep multiplying in between." She stated with a smile. There was a hint of pride in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury. (Open)   Hell hath no fury. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:17 pm

James

I looked at her and nodded slowly. "That camp is a refugee camp for Half-bloods right?" I asked slowly. [color=darkblue]"If Jason will be anywhere it will be there. 'The Doctor' Loves helping people. Back in the UK some friends nick named him 'The Doctor' due to his massive intellect." I said bitterly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury. (Open)   Hell hath no fury. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:38 am

camille delacroix

Camille just stared at James and smiled, tickled by how obsessed he was with finding his brother. It was the kind of singular obsession that the stereotypical villain had, and it usually led to their downfall. "Yes, you could call it a refugee camp." She flipped her hair and rolled her eyes. British people were so weird. Camille raised her eyebrows at him. "'Kay, it's been a real treat talking to you," Not really. "But I have things to do. Plans to make, things to kill. See ya around." She saluted with two fingers and then ambled away, humming to herself as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury. (Open)   Hell hath no fury. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:11 am

James

"at least kill the guy your brought me. Your going to love this bit. All I got out of him was that he is a son of Melinoe. He nearly cried when your boys got him in." I said and entered my tent again. The demigod that was brought to me was half awake. "I know about the camp. just tell us where the defense is and you can be on your way. If you do not well. I know people who can make your remaining life hell." I said softly. I pulled an extremely sharp knife out of its sheath.

"May Heaven have mercy on your soul. for the one you hunt will be your down fall" he said blood pouring down his lips "You should kill me know cause I am never going to talk. There is a massive storm coming and you are all going to DIE." He cackled grinning like a wild dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury. (Open)   Hell hath no fury. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:16 pm

camille delacroix

A grimace stole over Camille's face but it was quickly wiped off and the smile was back as if it had never left. She reluctantly whirled and followed James into his tent. The bile rose in the back of her throat and she gagged when the blood spilled over the boy's mouth. Camille had no taste for torture - not physical torture at least. You either killed someone or you didn't, she couldn't stand needless gore.

Psychological pain, on the other hand, psychological pain left wounds deeper than any cut or scrape. Killing a person's loved ones before their eyes, for example. Burning down their house while their family was still inside. Seeing a person lose the will to live was an exhilarating experience. Camille almost always let them go afterwards. She didn't need to finish the job, they often finished it off themselves. Better yet, they came back for revenge. Needless to say, that usually didn't end so well.

"I think," Camille swallowed. "You are very capable of killing him yourself, James." Her jaw clenched and she gave the insane demigod a look of contempt. "He's obviously a lunatic. I doubt you'll get any useful information out of him." She picked at her nails and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury. (Open)   Hell hath no fury. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:36 pm

James

"You have gone soft Camille." I said, smirking and slashed the knife. Blood splattered over the tent walls and the son of Melinoe slumped forward. "Well you can go on your way if you want." I said whipping the knife on a rag and then put it back in the sheath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury. (Open)   Hell hath no fury. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:02 am

camille delacroix

The change was quick. One moment, it was all pearly whites and the next, an ugly scowl twisted and contorted her features. Camille closed the distance between herself and James and leaned in until her face was inches from his. "Do not ever say anything like that to me." She hissed. "I'm not your friend, I'm your superior. You are not to say anything like that to me under any circumstances. It would do you well to remember that." She said evenly. The words were quiet but that did little to tone down the threat evident in them.

"You do not dismiss me. When I come or go, I do so because it is my decision, not because you told me to. Is that clear?" She sneered and barely waited for answer. "Good. I'm glad we cleared this up." With thinly veiled disdain, she turned on her heel and stalked out of the tent. Her strides were much longer this time and it wasn't long before she had disappeared.

Last edited by Camille Delacroix on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury. (Open)   Hell hath no fury. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:26 am

James

"Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn" Came a growling voice. I spun on my heel and drew my sword. "Son of .. Wade I told you not to do that. Is our next guest ready." I said. I lit another cigarette puffed some more smoke then stomped out the ashes. Wade looked uncomfortably around. "About that James. He escaped." I narrowed my eyes and said. "well just hope that you can find him now dont you? Or doi have to do it myself" I said.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury. (Open)   Hell hath no fury. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:35 am

THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury. (Open)   Hell hath no fury. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell hath no fury. (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: