Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]   Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Ben wandered happily through the snowmen. He'd been really excited to see the festival Torin. The older boy was, at the moment off getting cider for the two of the them, and so Ben was alone. He looked around for a good place to build their snowman, and as he did, noticed a familiar face. "Oh crap."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]   Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 pm

Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] 7b5d01-1183238924

I smiled, putting a carrot nose onto my snowman. It was amazing and dashing. My talent. Making people look good, along with myself. I wore a little ski cap with a pom pom on the top that made me look cute. I had a long sleeve pink jacket on, the same jacket as I had when Torin broke up with me. I had long faded blue jeans with fuzzy brown boots on. As I took a step back to admire my snowman, I heard a voice, and my heart froze. I spun around, the snow crunching under my boots. My mouth hung open and I stuttered a bit.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]   Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Ben's eyes opened quite wide when Lexi turned towards him. He began to backpeddle slowly. "H-Hi... Lexi..." Ben could easily take this girl on. He was much bigger and stronger, there would barely even be a fight. Regardless, something about her terrified him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]   Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Flames erupted in my eyes. Not really, but I bet if I looked in a mirror they would be bright purple. My fists clenched. I was about to say something really intelligent like wtf do you think you're doing but I saw how much bigger he was than me. It didn't scare me, but I didn't try to insult him. "Hi," I snapped.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]   Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Ben flinched back. OHGODSOHGODSOHGODS WHY DID I THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA WHY WHY WH- But then something popped up in the back of his mind. A discussion Lexi had recently had with Torin, and how that discussion had ended... He straightened up and smirked meanly. "No need to be so snappish. Just because I'm MENTALLY DISTURBED doesn't mean I can't understand you." he spat.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]   Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:30 pm

My face darkened. The snow around me seemed to melt a bit. "I didn't mean that," I growled. I took a step forward, my boot making another footprint in the snow. "However, if you have the audacity to steal my boyfriend you little-" I said a few words I wasn't proud of. A few camper turned, surprised at the language, but I ignored them. I felt like it defined Ben perfectly at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]   Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Ben raised an eyebrow. "That the best you got, you useless-" He spat a few choice words at Lexi. Storming forward he stopped about a foot from her. "Torin fair hates you. I do to, but not for what you said. Not mostly, anyway. I hate you because you're the reason he almost died! Blame that Charlie girl all you want, but I was there. There were so many ways you could handled that, could have been mature, but in stead, you got Torin stabbed in the chest. Had he died, or I died trying to save him, our blood would be on you-" He jabbed Lexi in the collar bone with his pointer finger. "On your hands." He crossed his arms. "And you know it's true. Useless, that's what you are."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]   Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:54 pm

My mouth opened and closed without a word. The fire in my eyes died out and I went weak. It was true. It was all my fault that Torin got stabbed. I took a step back as he jabbed me with his finger. All the fighting spirit in my was gone. I gulped, holding back tears as a lump formed in my throat, preventing me from speaking a word. I pushed his hand away from my collar and kicked him where no man should be kicked. "Put that in you juice box and suck it!" I growled. I always wanted to say that, and I found it amusing.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]   Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Ben clenched his legs together at the last moment. "Nice try." He muttered. Smirking again, he made another crack at Lexi. "By the way, there's only one thing I'm sucking. But that's not something you'd want to hear about." He snarled, then smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]   Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:23 pm

Before he could make another snide remark, I tackled him. It was an impulse. I grabbed him and threw my hand out to scratch his cheek while grabbing his arm and taking him to the ground. I couldn't believe he was being so incredibly rude. Most of all, I couldn't believe Torin was dating this guy.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]   Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Ben let himself fall, then rolled Lexi onto her back and got up. He stared down at her with disdain in his eyes. "Forgive me. I'm not normally this rude." He said coldly. "You are a small person. Torin made a mistake, yes, but at least he tried to make up for it. And in response, you hurt him. In hurting him, you hurt me. I love Torin, and I will protect him. Now what I just did, that was petty. And I do apologize for that."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]   Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:59 pm

My face turned hot, despite the fact that I was covered in head to toe in snow. THAT was supposed to be an apology?? I got up, fuming. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" I shouted in his face, as all the other kids circled around to see what was going on. "He did NOT make a mistake when he dated me. He said so HIMSELF!" I screamed, hopelessly. I promised myself I wouldn't cry but tears streamed down my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]   Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:01 am

Ben glanced at the surrounding campers. Crap. "He made a mistake in cheating on you. It's clear you two were very happy, and he made a mistake in not ending it more peacefully, but he tried to apologize for that. You, however, just went and bit him like the snake you are." He smirked again. "And you just proved how petty you are by assuming that the mistake I was talking about was him dating you." His face darkened, and he raised his voice so all the gathered campers could hear. "You hurt him more than you could imagine with what you did. Mentally disturbed? Do you have any idea what that comment did to him? What it could do to someone with as low self esteem as Torin? He wasn't the same for days. And beyond that, he went there saying that he still wanted to be friends. He took you comment as a no. That REALLY hurt him. He cried when he broke up with you, and he cried even harder after that." He looked around to the other campers, trying to gauge reactions.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]   Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:11 pm

I let a small whimper escape me. Had I really done that to him? I recalled the time that I had left him for two seconds and he became furious at me. Was I really that much of a brat? Did I really do that to him? I looked around at all the other people gathered around, looking at me as if I was evil. I gulped back a sob. When I opened my mouth, my voice was shaky and distressed. "Your right. I don't deserve him. You..." I searched for words. "You need to take care of him. Tell him I still love him and I'm sorry." I then shut my mouth and dashed for the forest, running at top speed, my tears blowing off my cheek in the wind.

OOC: Mm hm minotaur time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]   Hades hath no fury... [Brenny] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hades hath no fury... [Brenny]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: