Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Drinking Wine and hanging out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Drinking Wine and hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Drinking Wine and hanging out   Drinking Wine and hanging out I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Jovan walked along the shore of the lake, He had a glass of wine in his had. Taking time off from training, Jovan loved being outside, especially by the water. He listened to the sound fo the waves rolling in and out. The water birds calling out to eachother, and the campers laughing and having fun in the water. Jovan took a sip of his wine, and then sat down. He relaxed, just listening to the sounds of nature.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Max♥

Max♥

Drinking Wine and hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking Wine and hanging out   Drinking Wine and hanging out I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:56 pm

Jason walked along the lake, hands in his pockets, sunglasses on his head. He was bored, and most of his friends had disappeared for the day. The lake had become a place for him to go just to walk, walk and think, think and plan. What was he planning, you might ask? If he told you, he would have to kill you.
Back to top Go down

Drinking Wine and hanging out
Page 1 of 1