Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] Empty
PostSubject: Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:46 am

Brady Young:

Sitting at the table, I was trying to focus on eating breakfast. My glass of orange juice had already turned to grape soda without warning, and I was determined to keep my cereal floating in milk. Whenever I touched a liquid, it turned to some grape type drink; mainly wine. Occasionally I could turn something into grape soda, but the only liquid I had complete control over, if it didn't have grapes, was water. Water could be water, if that's what I wanted.

When I heard the noise of a plate clanking down next to me, I was extremely startled. Looking up with a surprised expression, I waved hello. Seeing that it was a person, I tried to force a smile, but I still looked worried. My heart was beating fast, and my hand was in my cereal bowl. There went my breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:57 am

Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] Vivaed10
V i v a B a r r e i H e a t h e r

"O-Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. Let me help-" I said to the boy. I dropped my plate, smashing it to pieces. Apparently I had scared the guy too. My cheeks turned bright pink, which I could feel. My pen was lost in my plate's mess, which I had dropped when I decided it would be the perfect time to be clumsy. In front a cute boy.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:39 am

Brady Young:

Brady cracked a smile as whine washed across the table. Grabbing his jacket, Brady spread it across the table. He hadn't quite thought that one true, but it didn't really matter. One of his siblings could get it out. They were used to drink stains, after all.

Turning to the girl, Brady waved slightly. "Hey, don't worry about it." As he talked, he rested his right hand on the girl's shoulder in a comforting way, trying to show that it was no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:56 am

V i v a B a r r a i H e a t h e r

I looked the boy in the eyes, not knowing what to say next. "Alright. Do you mind if I sit down with you?" I asked him gently. I didn't move much, letting his hand stay on my shoulder. I didn't know what this boy was like. Maybe he was one of those guys whose first impression is sweet, but actually is a jerk. But he didn't seem like that.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Brady gestured to the open spot next to him. "Go on ahead! It's not like any of my other thousands of friends are dying to sit next to me." Brady cracked a smile and introduced himself. "I'm Brady Young, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:35 pm

V i v a B a r r a i H e a t h e r

I cracked a smile, wondering if he was serious or kidding. I took a seat next to him, not knowing if I was too close of not. "I'm Viva Heather," I said once I was seated next to him. I glanced at him, wondering what he was thinking of me, just out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:24 pm

"Well it's nice to meet cha' Viva." Sticking out his hand, Brady tried to act cool. First impressions were lasting impressions, or at least, that's what his mom had always said. Brady missed his family, but he knew he wasn't welcome back at home. Lia had made that quite clear when she had called him Brady instead of the usual Brad. Ever since then, he had tried to seem optimistic, he had tried to seem brave, he had even tried to seem quite. None of it was working for him. He couldn't forget his sister's harsh tone when she told him to leave. You could never forget that.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:09 am

Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] Vivaed10

"You too, Brady," I said, shaking his hand. I was hoping he could be a lasting friend. Not one who I would talk to awkwardly for a while, then forget about. I didn't have lots of friends at camp. No one that I could trust with things that went on in life, or someone I could run to and pour out my feelings to them.

Oh, I think Death and I called it off with Viva and his character that he dibbed.
Maybe Viva and Brady can become best friends, and see what happens. Something more realistic, not like a random beach hookup that happens here, where the characters meet and are already kissing by the tenth post.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:26 am

Brady let go of Viva's hand suddenly, the wine drizzling onto his pants. Embarrassment struck, and he waved his hand over the wine spill. Soon, there was no more wine. His power over grape drinks was incredibly useful, though it didn't used to be. A quick question sprung into Brady's head as he thought long and hard. "Who's your godparent. Viv?" It sounded like a get to know you question, one that was only asked to fill time, but the son of Dionysus was actually curios. It also seemed lame that he already had a nickname for the girl he just met, but Brady was quite fond of this girl.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:32 am

Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] Viva11

I failed to hide a smile at my supposedly new nickname. "Apollo. Nothing that fun. I'm assuming you're a son of Dionysus? But I may be wrong. I'm not good at assuming things," I said, a little rambly. I was pretty observant with people in some cases. I just saw the wine spill earlier, and maybe it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:40 am

Brady chuckled, spreading his arms out and shrugging as if to say, 'Guilty as charged.' Dionysus was pretty cool, but he wasn't the best dad. No good father would drink so heavily in front of his children. "Naw, I just enjoy eating cereal with wine," Brady replied sarcastically. He flashed Viva a smile to show he meant no harm by his seemingly hurtful words, then gave her a pat on the leg.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:49 am

Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] Viva11

Tingles ran up my spine when he touched my leg. I smiled, to show him that I understood he was kidding. So I was right, he was a son of Dionysus. I liked that he could make me smile and laugh. Not a lot of people tried for that. Maybe he did that to everyone, and I was just another person. "How long have you been at camp?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Brady dropped his smile. How long had he been in this jail? That was a question that made him think. He wanted to be exact. As he lifted his hand to his chin, the boy's tattoo showed. Stupid thing, it was. Back when he was the gang leader of one of his gangs, he had been forced to get a tattoo, and it's now too big to get rid of. The gang had been focused around acting like wolves when getting into fights, so the tattoo had become innovative, revolving around the same theme. It was circular, and two wolves sat facing each other. There was something between them, which Brady never understood, and random shapes used to fill space floated around. "Oh . . . Um . . ." Brady stared down at the large tattoo, hoping it wasn't as noticeable as it seemed. It was on his right arm, near his shoulder, but still relatively towards the middle of his rather buff arm. That gang had been his last, and the one he quit before getting the scar along his back.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]   Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cereal With Wine [PRIVATE TO BUN-BUN]
Page 1 of 1