Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sour Grapes Make Wine.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Sour Grapes Make Wine.  Empty
PostSubject: Sour Grapes Make Wine.    Sour Grapes Make Wine.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:03 pm

(My dog is mad at me cuz I wouldn't let him bite a random guy)

I walked into the Infirmary holding the limp looking girl in my strong arms. Walking quickly over to a free bed I laid her gently on a bed my fingers lingering on her shoulder. "Mayza..." I whispered in a painfully soft almost disappointed sounding voice before saying much loader, "I need some help over here". Soon a few healers hovered around her pushing me away from her and into a chair to anwser questions.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sour Grapes Make Wine.    Sour Grapes Make Wine.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Mayza was moaning loudly against the pain. Fight it, chica. A voice urged in her ear. It sounded like her father's. She was on the brink of unconsciousness, and was fighting. She wouldn't die. But she'd probably be bedridden.

((My puppster is mad because I wouldn't let him chew on my toes...xD))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sour Grapes Make Wine.    Sour Grapes Make Wine.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Wacthing has she seemed to drift Sam waited impatence for the healers to finally leave. ONce they did too much longer he walked over to her and leaned over her and poked her arm. "Mayza" He said softly to see if she would wake.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sour Grapes Make Wine.    Sour Grapes Make Wine.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:53 pm

"Meh...arglee...flargie..." Mayza mumbled into the air. She turned her head so it was on the pillow and her face buried in the pillow. "I need drugs. Give me drugs. I wanna be knocked out. My shoulder hurts." Her long list of complaints annoyed an Apollo child.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sour Grapes Make Wine.    Sour Grapes Make Wine.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:08 pm

I smiled and put my hand lightly on her back, "I really don't think you need drugs" I said smiling lightly after the Apollo kid shook his head and shruged refusing to knock her out yet.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sour Grapes Make Wine.    Sour Grapes Make Wine.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:16 pm

"I think I dooo..." Daisy complained as her eyes closed slowly. Her face, which was once a mask of pain, was now peaceful. Kendall Corona, son of Apollo, was standing next to her holding a sedative. He shrugged and said, "She wanted to be knocked out. So I knocked her out." He grinned a white, toothy grin.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sour Grapes Make Wine.    Sour Grapes Make Wine.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Sam smiled and shook my head then looked up at the guy, "Thanks." He said politly. Then the dark haired boy frowned for a moment and said in a curious but monotone voice, "How long is it gonna last?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sour Grapes Make Wine.    Sour Grapes Make Wine.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:58 pm

"Few hours." Kendall shrugged and sauntered, cooly, off to help another patient in distress. Daisy, meanwhile in her sedated state, dreamed about Sam, coloured pencils and rainbows. Unicorns popped up here and there. Even a few faeries.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sour Grapes Make Wine.    Sour Grapes Make Wine.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Sam watched Mayza for a few minutes stroking her hair for a bit before finally walking off only to return a few hours later with a bag of dried fruit he kept snacking on. Waking over to the side of the bed he looked at her
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sour Grapes Make Wine.    Sour Grapes Make Wine.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Mayza's eyelids softly fluttered open. She acknowledged that she was in the Infirmary with a broken collarbone. Suddenly she shot out of bed like a thing possessed. The collarbone was completely mended and the girl had too much energy. She snatched the dried fruit and ran out with it. "Come get it, Samuellie!" She called standing in the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sour Grapes Make Wine.    Sour Grapes Make Wine.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Sam stood there in shock as Mayza ran out with his food. He turned towards her for a moment seeing her competely healed he shook his head walking slowly towards her, "What if I don't feel like chasing you?" He asked, but a spark in his eyes gave away he was trying to get closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sour Grapes Make Wine.    Sour Grapes Make Wine.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:09 pm

"You don't have a choice." She said as she picked a piece of fruit from the bag and placed it on her toungue. She instantly spit it out. "Ugh! That was icky, fine, you can have it back." She tossed the bag at Sam's face and then sprinted away from the scene of the crime.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sour Grapes Make Wine.    Sour Grapes Make Wine.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Laughing at her, He followed her to wherever she just ran off too. Picking a peice of dried fruit and then almost as soon as it touched his fingers it turns full and fresh like it was just plucked of a vine. A smirk grown on his face as he caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sour Grapes Make Wine.    Sour Grapes Make Wine.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Sour Grapes Make Wine.  Rainbows-176b1dc27939c2cf608f04427145e622_m

daisy [mayza] summers

"Baby don't worry, you are my only, you won't be lonely..."

- = = = = -

She grinned as she hurried away from him. But he was gaining on her. "Gah..." She sighed as she fell back into his arms. She grinned up at her boyish friend. She couldn't really call him a boyfriend, could she? She did like him like a boyfriend. But they hadn't gone on a date. So would that make them friends with benefits? Or just friends? These questions bounced around in the small girl's brain.

- = = = = -

"even if the sky is fallin' down..."

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sour Grapes Make Wine.    Sour Grapes Make Wine.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Sam smiled and wrapped his arms around tiny Mayza. He smiled picking her off the ground in a playful hug. He let her back on the ground and smiled at her. He smiled thinking. "We should get out of here..." He suggested. He thought about it, where could they go? It didn't really matter, but out of this camp was the goal. "Out of camp".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sour Grapes Make Wine.    Sour Grapes Make Wine.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sour Grapes Make Wine.
Page 1 of 1