Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Drinking away my pain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Drinking away my pain Empty
PostSubject: Drinking away my pain   Drinking away my pain I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Drinking away my pain 250px-Jakefdgsdfg
Jake Kimberling

It was an hour after I left Carmen at dance. The Girl of my Dream going off to be a hunter and I'm drunk as hell sitting on a beach past midnight. I look like a wreck with my clothes wrinkle and tie loosen. I held up my beer to the ocean. "Here's to beer unlike your parents it's alway there for you." I took a swig of my beer and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Drinking away my pain   Drinking away my pain I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:33 am

Esperanza Cruz
Daughter of Hephaestus
Esper strolled through camp, not really paying attention to where she was going. She was just taking the time to reflect on some internal issues that she really needed to settle regarding her family. She liked to do that sort of thing alone at night. Well... not completely alone. Clank, her little automaton spider, was riding on her shoulder. He was always easier to talk to then her quote unquote "friends."

Before she knew it, she found herself at the beach, staring down at a motionless body that smelled pretty strongly of alcohol. "Think he's dead?" she asked Clank absently, bending down a moment and prying the beer bottle out of the kid's hand. She shook her head with a scoff and got back to her feet. "Nope, just wasted," she muttered to no one in particular, lightly kicking the bottom of his shoe in an attempt to wake him up.

|| OOC: None. ||
|| Word Count: 150 || RP Partner: Mark ||
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Drinking away my pain   Drinking away my pain I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:01 am

Drinking away my pain 250px-Jakefdgsdfg
Jake Kimberling

I felt a kick on my shoe and opened my eyes to see Esperanza Cruz. "Hey Espie, How you doing." I said still drunk as Mr. D. I saw her little mechanical spider on her shoulder. "Hey Clark."
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Drinking away my pain   Drinking away my pain I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:20 am

Esperanza Cruz
Daughter of Hephaestus
The girl sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Espie," she repeated in the form of a question with a slight chuckle. No one had ever called her that, though, surprisingly, the nickname didn't annoy her. She just found it funny, though that probably had to do with the fact that the boy was drunk. Clank, however, made a few whirs and clanking noises in outrage at the boy saying his name wrong, though Esper ignored the little guy for now. He was a hothead. That was nothing new.

"Jake, what are you doing here drunk off your ass?" she asked with a smirk, waving the beer bottle in front of him gently, being careful not to spill the rest of its contents.

|| OOC: So, they know eachother then? lol ||
|| Word Count: 124 || RP Partner: Mark ||
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Drinking away my pain   Drinking away my pain I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:43 am

Drinking away my pain Dk
PJ Flanagan

It was past midnight and my automaton Lizard, Lacerta and I was looking around for the drunk off his ass Son of Apollo. "JAKE, JAAAKE." I shouted when I heard a very familiar Hephaestus girl's voice coming from the beach. I walk over there and I see Jake and Esperanza hold a 3/4 empty bottle of beer in front of his face with 3 more empty ones beside him. "Hey Sis, Hey Jake. Hey Clank." I said grabbing a full one. "Hey Esperanza Hey Clank." Lacerta said in his cute raspy voice. "Wow drinking because of heartbreak. You are definitely american."
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Drinking away my pain   Drinking away my pain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Esperanza Cruz
Daughter of Hephaestus
Esper looked over her shoulder at the sound of a familiar voice, locking eyes with two familiar faces. She smiled and nodded in PJ's direction in a silent greeting. Clank was a little more enthusiastic of their arrival though. He really loved the other Hephaestus kids and other automatons. Esper, however, was just trying to ignore the mention of her full name. People knew she preferred "Esper;" her dear half-brother's automation probably still called her that just to annoy her. At the sound of the cute voice though, it didn't bother her as much as it should have.

"So, all this is because of a broken heart?" she asked, shaking her head. "How very cliche, Jake. I'm disappointed," she teased, eyeing the beer bottle in her hand. "So, who was the girl," she asked, taking a swig. The question was directed to both guys, though more so to PJ. She had a feeling Jake wouldn't be too keen on discussing the subject with the wounds of this breakup so fresh.

|| Word Count: 168 || RP Partner: Mark ||
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Drinking away my pain   Drinking away my pain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Drinking away my pain Dk
PJ Flanagan

I took a swig of the beer and answer her question. "Carmen Pryce, Daughter of Iris." Jake fell over groaning at the mention of her name. "She told her that she will becoming a hunter." I took a swig of the beer. "Everyone knows that once you become an hunter you are never allowed any affiliation with a boy and if you do, heh, there will be consequence. I heard Artemis turn a hunter into a bear and had the other hunters hunt her down and kill her just because she kiss a guy." I remarked.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Drinking away my pain   Drinking away my pain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Esperanza Cruz
Daughter of Hephaestus
At PJ's first response, Esper nodded. She recognized the name. Though it took a moment to put a face to that name, she had no doubts about Jake's feelings for the girl considering his reaction to the sound of her name. A little overdramatic perhaps, but the pain was real. Esper managed not to laugh inconsiderately, settling for a sympathetic smile.

When PJ continued, Esper took a breath in through her teeth. "Ouch," she assessed. A girl he was into chose to join the Hunters of Artemis? Esper then understood why Jake was sitting in a pile of empty beer bottles. "Damn, Jake," she whispered, shaking her head slowly. "That really sucks. I'm sorry." She glanced over her shoulder at PJ. "No wonder he's wasted," she sighed.

|| Word Count: 126 || RP Partner: Mark ||
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking away my pain   Drinking away my pain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking away my pain
Page 1 of 1