Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

With the greatest triumphs comes great pain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Venti

With the greatest triumphs comes great pain Empty
PostSubject: With the greatest triumphs comes great pain   With the greatest triumphs comes great pain I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Note: This color is not taken by my charries but it is my color, Okies? Okies.

INTRODUCTION
So my character who happens to share my name, Jason, is getting kind of boring and obsolete for me. I want to replace him with a much cooler character that I have on Camp Jupiter who I'm gonna modify and bring over. Point being, Jason, the son of ares, needs to die. These are my ideas, and I would love for somebody to choose one, then rp it with me. Won't take too long.

Ideas:

1. Jason is out in the woods hunting monsters for fun, why? because he is a son of Ares and it's what they do. As he roams through the woods he is suddenly attacked, and eaten by, a large hellhound. Your character happens to see this scene and kills the hellhound to save the boy, but you are too late. You get the distinct joy of carrying/getting help to carry, the dead body of a boy back to camp.

2. You happen to be besties with Jason and are hanging out by the lake whenever Jason manages to somehow fall in. Thing is that the boy can't swim. Before you can reach your best friend you watch as he screams for help one last time and slips below the water. The naiads soon allow his body to wash up on the beach, and you know it's too late.

3. You are one of Jason's siblings. You've seen and heard the constant teasing and way your siblings insult him for being different. He gets bullied a lot at camp too. One day you return to your cabin for some reason, only to find that the boy had taken his own life.

Whoever chooses one and rps it out with me is my new best friend
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: With the greatest triumphs comes great pain   With the greatest triumphs comes great pain I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Hey, hey Jason buddy. I'll rp with you. 

Numero uno por pavore. I'll use Colin/Tiberius whichever one you deem fit. K? k. 

Bye! /scatters into atoms and flies away
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: With the greatest triumphs comes great pain   With the greatest triumphs comes great pain I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:00 pm

Either one works. Whoever you wanna use. But you need to post back to john. Jellie (John and Kellie) forever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With the greatest triumphs comes great pain   With the greatest triumphs comes great pain I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:17 pm

i'll do number 3 with you isanella is ares daughter
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: With the greatest triumphs comes great pain   With the greatest triumphs comes great pain I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:49 am

That could work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With the greatest triumphs comes great pain   With the greatest triumphs comes great pain I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:58 am

well Isanella goes by nella btw.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: With the greatest triumphs comes great pain   With the greatest triumphs comes great pain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:26 am

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: With the greatest triumphs comes great pain   With the greatest triumphs comes great pain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:10 pm

HI MY CHARACTER EBONY IS THE ARES CABIN LEADER SO SHE COULD DO SOMETHING IDK SHE COULD DO A BURIAL OR SOMETHING
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With the greatest triumphs comes great pain   With the greatest triumphs comes great pain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With the greatest triumphs comes great pain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: