Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) Empty
PostSubject: can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private)   can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Emily stumbled across the camp borders. She held a bottle of Jack Daniels in her right hand, taking a swig from it every once in awhile. She had went to a party at a club. Her friends had offered her a drink and had said no. Eventually, she did take a few sips. Or glasses. Or chugs. She did loose control after a while, but her friends had luckily stopped her from taking any more bottles other then the one in her hand.

Emily had always loved the feeling of being intoxicated. She never did like to use the word drunk. It made her seem like she did it all the time even though she didn't. She hadn't done it in awhile. But it felt so nice. At the edges of her vision, everything seemed to blur together into different colors. Her mind felt like it was swimming in different thoughts. It felt so goo good to take a break from Emily Thomas, the Zeus cabin leader. The goody goody who never did anything normal for a while. Always protecting her reputation. That was in the trash now. As soon as she had walked into camp, a group of Aphrodite girls had stared at her already taking out their cellphones to gossip about her. She didn't care. Nothing mattered anymore.

She did start stumbling toward the Zeus cabin. But she had somehow ended up in the cabin courtyard. She had fell a few times on her way, slowly getting back up. Before going to her cabin, she had spotted a familiar blonde head. Or what seemed blond to her at the moment.

She walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Youuu.... ch-cheated.. onnn... m-me.." She slurred, taking another swig from her drink. "Withhhh.. a g-girl that was j-just.. l-likeee me." Emily blinked a few times. She felt like she was about to black out at any moment, but she wanted to stay awake to hear is response. She had tried avoiding the boy but wherever she went he was there doing something. Her body ached for her to do something. She was now except in a less serious and awake state.

outfit

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private)   can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 pm

can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) 2vl9xkican't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) 2le0wzp

Tobias Kelly
Tobias prided himself on few things, but he was actually proud of himself when it came to his resilience. Now, it wasn't the kind of resilience that made you come back stronger after you fell down, no, that would imply that the demigod actually did something. He prided himself on the ability to jump back from a breakup, and start a new relationship. Of course, after Emily Thomas,  things kind of took a downwards spiral. Danielle didn't want to talk to him, because apparently he was too 'disloyal' or something. Whatever, he didn't mind. Tobias would find another girl, he always had before.

That particular night, the moon shone through the pines that outlined the camp, and Tobias took the chance to lead his new attempt of a girlfriend, Lina, around the forest. After a few cheesy lines, and minutes of patience, the boy had settled with putting his arm around the girl's shoulders, which kept her close to him. Apparently the daughter of Demeter had this thing about going slow, so he wasn't allowed to do anything more than that simple action. No matter, Lina was enjoying the sky, and he was enjoying her. They walked for about thirty minutes, and then the girl retired to cabin four. As Tobias walked back, the moonlight guiding him home, he noticed a slipping figure, holding a bottle in one hand. He was going to continue, until he noticed the steel blue eyes staring back at him.

Half of his mind told him to keep walking; she wouldn't remember him in the morning anyways. The other half told him that if he didn't help her, the girl wouldn't ever make it to her cabin. After he translated her slurred words, Tobias stepped forward, plucking the bottle of alcohol from her fingers. "Wow, Steel, you've let yourself go," he muttered, the hint of a smirk curling onto his lips. His smirk went against his thoughts, as he worried how much the cabin leader had actually consumed. None the less, the teenager couldn't pass up the chance for arrogance. His dark brown eyes scanned the area, seeing a small crowd of cabin ten's girls huddling around a cell phone. As much as he wanted to annoy Emily, he wasn't going to let her become the latest victim of gossip.

The bottle of whiskey was heavy in his hands, the honey colored mixture swirling about as he contemplated his next move. Pressing the bottle to his lips, he took a swig, the drink burning his throat as he swallowed it. "That's disgusting," he confirmed. Tobias then threw the bottle at the crowd of females, the glass shattering against the bark of an oak tree as they scattered about, diving into the security of their cabin. "You look like hell," he added, crossing his arms as the smirk returned to his handsome face. "So, being a CL is harder than it looks?" the demigod asked, his thick eyebrows raising at the question.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private)   can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:45 pm

Emily rolled her eyes at him. "D-don't callll.... me th-that." She replied with some trouble. Her eyes widened as he took the bottle of alcohol from her. She started reaching for it, but decided she better not. She quickly put her hand down to her side and folded her arms. She looked over the Aphrodite group. They were obviously talking about her, and she couldn't have cared less. She didn't really care about being cabin leader anymore. If she got it taken it away, good for the other person. Maybe they wouldn't turn out like her. This could be a lesson for the next cabin leader.

Emily hadn't realized how much she had drank until now. She had only thought it was a few glasses, but it was really a few bottles. She hadn't meant to drink that much. All well. You only live once. That's what she used to live by before she became a cabin leader. She used to do the stupidest things in the world. Always going to parties, always doing fireworks, pranking, drinking. The list could go on and on. When she became cabin leader, she had given everything up to become the responsible girl she was now. Or was. People would start giving her dirty looks. She didn't care at the moment about it, but she would eventually.

She smiled as he took a sip from the bottle. "It tastes good to me." She said without stuttering. Emily laughed as the girls scattered toward their cabin. She remembered when she used to prank the Aphrodite cabin. That used to be a while ago. She would have to make sure she pranked them tomorrow with some Hermes kids. She used to have a variety of pranks to do to them. It had been fun once.

Emily rolled her eyes again. "Thanks. Every girl loves to hear that." She said sarcastically. She tried fixing her hair to look a bit better, but she didn't have a mirror with her which didn't help. "Yes it is. So shut up." She muttered under her breath. She crossed her arms. She wanted to get to her cabin before the harpies came and before she fainted. She was actually starting to tip over. She sighed and started tapping her foot.

outfit

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private)   can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:57 pm

can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) 2vl9xkican't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) 2le0wzp

Tobias Kelly
Tobias stared out at the lights of cabin ten, as they slowly went out and faded into darkness as the demigods went asleep. A light or two remained on, but he guessed that they wouldn't pay attention to the drunken cabin leader. At least, he really hoped they wouldn't. The demigod had heard enough of what the Aphrodite cabin could brew, and it wasn't ever good. People were ruined by them, and even though Emily already seemed ruined, he didn't want it to be any worse. Maybe he still had feelings for her. Maybe.

More than maybe, actually. Lina didn't look like the daughter of Zeus, and she didn't act like her either. Tobias didn't like it, but she was a worthy distraction while he avoided Emily. Part of him regretted backing off after the capture the flag game, and wished he could've promised her whatever she wanted to hear. The Emily that he had kissed in the game was far better than the one standing before him. It was obvious that she was smashed, with her unfocused eyes, slurred speech and slouched position. The son of Hermes had experienced alcohol before, in small amounts, but he never really enjoyed it. Apparently Emily didn't mind it. He felt guilty for what happened to her, and wanted to help, but his ego had other plans.

"Obviously," he retorted after her response to the whiskey's taste. Running a hand through his spiked honey blonde hair, the teenager exhaled. "You're lucky you're not dead -" he began, before stopping himself. "I mean, you look like you just washed up on the Jersey Shore or something," Tobias finished. He watched her body slowly leaning to the side while she tapped her foot. He inhaled, before rushing over to her to grab her shoulders.

He was careful not to seem too touchy as he straightened up and positioned her against his chest. "You should really sleep, Steel," Tobias said softly, his brown orbs staring down at her. She reeked of alcohol, but was still beautiful in his eyes. Her hair might've been messy, her shoes dirty, but she was still Emily. "I could help you," he offered, his voice no more than a whisper. A soft, kind version of Tobias was reserved only for her, no one else. Except maybe his family, but no one at camp. Emily was who he really cared about.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private)   can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:51 pm

Emily saw Tobias staring at cabin ten. She couldn't help but look too. There were a few lights on throughout the cabin. She knew they were probably the Aphrodite girls from before. She didn't care. They had probably done the same thing considering they were so dumb. She had never liked the Aphrodite children because only beauty mattered to them. She had tried to make peace with them a few months ago, but that didn't really help with her feelings toward them. She still had a hate for the kids. This was just another thing to add to the list of things she hated about them.

Emily hadn't really changed since they had broken up. She had tried to feel her mind with cabin leader things to get her mind off of it. The daughter of Zeus didn't have that many friends considering her god parent. She didn't mind that much. She rather have a few people she could trust then a group of people she couldn't. Popularity had never been a big deal for her since she was younger. She always liked to be different then everyone else. She always found it tacky to copy everyone. Being different was something she almost did all the time. She didn't want to be the same as everyone else.

Emily rolled her eyes at him. She folded her arms. "I think I'm old enough to take care of myself. I could've electrocuted someone if I wanted to. You learned that the hard way." She said remember that day. She had never used that power before. She tried to keep her temper down all the time. She didn't want to have a temper tantrum and start throwing things everywhere or electrocuting someone. She hadn't had that bad of a tantrum since she found out her father died. Emily tried not to think about it, but already a tear was strolling down her cheek. She wiped it away with the back of her hand. She didn't appreciate crying in public. It made her feel weak. She never liked that feeling.

When he touched her, it sent a shiver up her spine. She tried to make it look like she didn't care when she really did. She wanted to push him away, but decided to just leave his hands there. She felt his eyes on her and looked up at him with her blue eyes. She knew she looked messy and dirty but he didn't seem to care. Emily shrugged when he said she needed to sleep. She wasn't really that tired at the moment and didn't really care about sleep. After he said those words to her, she reached up and kissed him. She wasn't sure if it was because she was still drunk or if she really still had feelings for him. She knew she would regret it later though. She wasn't sure what about those words made her kiss him, but Emily still did it anyway.

outfit

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private)   can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:39 pm

can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) Jkj8eq

Tobias Kelly
Tobias was tempted to drop his hands to his side again, and just leave her supported by his body, but he didn't. His hands were calloused from that day's training session on the rope's course. Hopefully she didn't mind, because he liked the way he could feel warmth radiating off of her like electricity. The safe electricity, not the kind she zapped him with by the lake. This was warm and comforting, like her, when she wasn't drunk.

At her comment, he merely chuckled, looking down at her as she became defensive. "I doubt you could touch me without falling over right now," he responded, raising a playful eyebrow at her. His arrogance couldn't be matched in that moment, as he nearly dared her to attempt using her powers in her already dismal state. Of course, he didn't realize that, and continued to look down at the small frame of Emily, a smirk plastered on his face.

Feeling her lips on his was unexpected, but he fell into it. His chapped lips found themselves latching onto the alcohol stained pair of her's, the feeling coming naturally to him. He let his arms fall to her waist as the kiss deepened. Tobias had his eyes shut until he registered the warm, electric rush. This wasn't supposed to be happening. "Damn it, Emily," he muttered, stepping away from her. Tobias ran a hand through his hair, angrily brushing it back and forth without caring how it looked.

He turned on his heel, facing towards Thalia's tree, both hands now in his hair as he exhaled. "You can't just - you're drunk," Tobias stated. Licking his lips, he turned back to face her, hoping she hadn't fallen over yet. "Damn it," he spat, kicking at the ground before he looked over at her once more. "Do you want my help or not?" the demigod questioned angrily.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private)   can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:56 pm

Emily smiled as he laughed. The memory was still clear in her head, just a it fuzzy because of her drunken state. She didn't feel bad at the time when she was angry, but now she did feel a little guilty. It was way worse then the last time she had the last time she had a temper. That memory was also clear in her head. Emily sighed and crossed her arms. She rolled her eyes and quickly poked him in his side to prove him wrong.

Emily was enjoying the kiss. Her breath probably smelled like the alcohol she was drinking before but he didn't seem to care and neither did she. She felt his hands go to her waist and smiled. When he pulled away, she had a confused look on her face. "What? Is there something wrong?" She simply asked, putting her hands on her hips and raising both blonde eyebrows.

She watched him as he started getting angry. She didn't really care. She knew she would later. That was the point. She didn't want to go back to the new Emily who was responsible and older. She didn't want to grow up. Emily wanted to stay sixteen forever. She wanted to do young and dumb things like normal teens her age. That was hard being a daughter of Zeus. Whenever she left camp, monsters always seemed to attack her. She was actually surprised they didn't attack her that night. She didn't mind being a demigod, she actually liked it at times. She just wanted to be the daughter of someone else who wasn't powerful. A minor god or goddess. Emily didn't like being a daughter of Zeus also because of her powers. She still had other powers she hadn't discovered yet and wouldn't want to discover them by accident on someone.

Emily watched him and nodded her head. "I think I'm pretty aware that I'm drunk." She muttered under he breath. She sighed again, impatiently this time, waiting for him to finish. "I-I don't know." She replied, before turning around and looking at her cabin. There was one light in the cabin. Her room. She had forgotten to turn off her light. She almost smiled at herself for how forgetful she was before turning around and facing Tobias.

outfit

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private)   can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Tobias Kelly
Tobias didn't laugh when she poked him in the side, and instead frowned. He wasn't pleased with her, and she obviously didn't realize that yet. Even before the kiss, he was a little upset, but then somewhere in the middle of that he changed his mind. Then Tobias went back to being upset with her. There wasn't a point in insulting her, she would probably attempt to zap him and accidentally take out a power line or something. There wasn't even a point in reasoning with her, she couldn't possibly understand.

Taking a deep breath, the teenager nodded slowly. "Yes, you got drunk. That's bad," he said, pronouncing 'bad' slowly, like Emily couldn't understand. He wasn't the best camper, obviously, but he didn't go out clubbing just for fun. He didn't get drunk. He thought Emily to be the responsible one, but did he even know her? All of her current actions went away from the person he thought he knew. "You're not a bad person," he added, licking his lower lip. He ran a hand through his now unkempt blonde hair, sections sticking up as he did so. "But whatever," Tobias sighed, shaking his head as he let his hands fall back to his side.

At her response to his question, Tobias shook his head, laughing. "You're not going to remember any of this tomorrow, are you?" he asked rhetorically."I don't know what you're playing at, but screw it," he said bluntly, trying to match her gaze. "You don't play me, I play people. That's my job," Tobias spoke softly, his tone dangerous. Finally letting that statement go was a relief. He always knew that he was player, it was in his nature. Moving from one girl to the next, because he could. Emily was the only thing preventing his moving on. "I'm going to bed," he muttered, waving off the girl as he turned in the direction of cabin eleven. "I won't waste my time on you, Steel. Just you wait. You'll see."

lol no tobias you love emily shut up
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private)   can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:09 pm

Emily rolled her eyes again. She simply shrugged her shoulders. She knew getting drunk was bad. That's why she did every once in awhile. She actually hadn't done it in a year or two. She could barely remember the last time she had gotten drunk. It was too long ago. She frowned, almost at herself for not having this much fun in awhile.

Emily watched him, or tried to. She tried focusing her eyes on him, but it was getting slightly blurry. "I'm good. I'm not on Kronos' side, right?" She asked, shrugging yet again. She couldn't help herself. She was starting to do things that she wouldn't usually do. Was it just an effect of the alcohol? She wasn't sure. She had never gotten this drunk before. Emily cursed at herself in French for being so stupid. She hadn't realized how much she had drank until now. She started tapping her foot and drumming her fingers against her leg causes of her ADHD. She had managed to get control of it, but now it just seemed to slip out of her grasp. She hated her ADHD. It showed when she was nervous especially now. She didn't end up zapping him again. She could already feel the nervous electricity at her fingertips, buzzing.

Emily grinned stupidly when he laughed. "Nope." She quickly responded without a moment's hesitation. She tried listening to him, but his words were starting to slur at least to her. Then there was a buzzing her ears. She couldn't hear what he was saying. Just a few words here and there. She wasn't sure if she wanted to hear what he was saying. Emily watched him with her stormy blue eyes and quickly grabbed at his arm pulling him back. She wasn't sure where got the courage to do that, but somehow she did. But before she could say anything, her legs gave out and she fell to the ground. Her head hitting the ground with a thump! She saw the dark sky with the stars already out before she blacked out.

ooc- this post is so bad but lol the last part came to me like just before I finished the post haha

outfit

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private)   can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:34 pm

Tobias Kelly
Tobias felt confidence surge through him as anger filled his thoughts. Why did she have to be so frustrating? He didn't know why he continually was sucked into her vortex of confusion and emotions. Okay, maybe he knew why. He adored her, everything about her, even if he couldn't always stand her. Emily could be all she needed to and Tobias would remain totally in love with her, despite his frustrations with that fact.

It was his turn to roll his eyes at her comment when she spoke about being 'good'. Right now, he was thinking she was somewhere in between. A bad kind of a good, or a good kind of bad? He wasn't sure he wanted to wrap his head around the situation. "Congratulations! You don't have a total death wish," he exclaimed, his eyes lacking the enthusiasm that he slipped into his voice. "But, hey, you've got a pretty good start on it anyways," he added, his lips forming into a cynical smirk. Her drunken giggles weren't helping, but he didn't care. He was leaving the situation. Just like he left their relationship weeks ago, without warning.  He felt a hand on his arm, but yanked it off with one swift motion before hearing a thump behind him.

He turned, looking at the broken form of Emily Thomas. Tobias figured she would've passed out anyways, but he had hoped he wouldn't be the one to pick up her pieces when she did. It wasn't something that he normally did. No, the demigod normally caused the breakage. Everything else was a job for someone other than him. "Damn you," he muttered as he knelt down and scooped her up into his arms. Tobias tried not to look at her while he brought her to cabin one. The building's large walls were cold and hostile, but he still found his way to her room. After setting her down, he positioned her head pointing to the side. While it might be uncomfortable, it prevented her from choking on any vomit she would produce the next day. No matter how much he hated drunk Emily, it was better than dead Emily.

Tobias headed to leave, but stopped himself in the door frame and turned to look at her. For someone who reeked of alcohol, she looked peaceful. He smiled softly and walked back over to her, brushing strands of blonde hair from her face. The demigod planted a small kiss on her forehead before jogging back out into the starry night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private)   can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain (private)
Page 1 of 1