Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Purplegirl13's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Purplegirl13's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Name: Alissa Millard

Age/Birthday: 16, April 10

God Parent: Poseidon

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Nikki Millard (Mom) Olivia Millard (sister)

Years in Camp: This year is her first

Brief History: When Alissa was a baby, her dad left. Her mom was struggling with her money. She married a man named Rob. Rob hit her mom because she worked part time. Alissa was stressed like her mom. Olivia, was only 8. She became scared and shy. She and Olivia became closer, until they had an argument to run away or not. So Alissa ran away and Olivia lived with her Aunt Valentina.

Physical Appearance: Alissa has blond hair with brown highlights. She is average size. She is 5 foot 6. Alissa has blue eyes. She has fair skin, but not pale. Alissa has long legs.

Personality: Alissa is fun and funny. However, she is a little clingy and gets attached easely. She is smart and tries not to be a downer. Alissa is a little shy, but if you know her she will talk to you a lot.

Fatal Flaw: Alissa is to attached to things and can easily get upset. She is sensitive, too.

Pets: A dog named Liv.

Talents: Alissa can play softball very good. She is a pitcher or catcher. She is also a very good swimmer.

Weapons: Alissa has a silver sword.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Rounder

Other: None

My other characters!

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t10373-purplegirl13-s-characters
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t10355-purplegirl13-s-character-s
ttp://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t10255-purplegirl13-s-characters
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9860-purplegirl13-s-characters
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9226-purplegirl-s-characters

Purplegirl13's Characters Lauren-conrad-long-blonde-hairstyle-with-higlights-274x375
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:16 pm

I have told you once, and I don't want to repeat myself again. You have one topic for all your characters. Please don't make one character topic per character, it makes it hard for the admins and mods to sweep the forum.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:17 pm

I have links
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Everyone else makes one thread for their characters. I made the same mistake when I was a new member and I was told off, so I made a thread to put all my characters in. If it get crowded, then make another one. But please stick with one active character thread.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:23 pm

But, there are linkks so just click. Because i don't know how to do that.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:30 pm

This, is an example.

This is another example

Links are not convenient, especially when someone wants to find a character.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:31 pm

look see i posted them...
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Not everyone is going to enjoy clicking for the links.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:33 pm

But, I don't know how to do it the other way. I'm not a people pleaser.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Every other member has followed the rules. It's not that hard.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Okay I'll TRY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purplegirl13's Characters
Page 1 of 1